• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

Pages: 123456..6

Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

marvinkamote14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, and paste this code: <">name this file as select.js. then hit save. [b]note: this will avoid your wvm and addboxes being doubled in firefox[/b] [b]Step 2:[/b] Paste the link of your select.js file in the code below then save it at your file hosting site ex.Ripway as jsloader.swf <">[b]Step 3:[/b] Put the links stated in the code below and paste this code on your external css file. <">[b]Step 4:[/b] use the updated CSS linker provided by The Cradle Forum and paste it on your media section. LIKE THIS: <">[b]IN THIS STEP: [u]THIS IS THE JS FILE OF YOUR WVM FOR IE ONLY THAT YOU WILL USE IN STEP 1[/u][/b] [b]Step 5:[/b] open the JS file of your WVM and Addbox function for IE. [b]Step 6:[/b] look for the onload handler of your JS File. <">[b]Step 7:[/b] put this code " [b]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b] " after the close bracket of your onload handler. SAMPLE: <">[b]Step 8:[/b] hit the save button. [b]END OF STEPS FOR WVM FOR IE[/b] [b]Step 9:[/b] open your js file of your wvm for ie and copy the codes. create another file and paste the codes that you have copied on the js file of your wvm for ie BUT be sure that you will delete this code " [b]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b] " that you have inserted in the onload handler. and save it as your js file of your wvm for firefox. [b]Step 10:[/b] Put the following link of the js file of your wvm for IE and Firefox that you will use in step 1. and it's done. view your profile now. :D [b]Preview:[/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/5227306[/url] Credits: [ Angell de Ville ] [ The Cradle Forum ] [ Switpotato for the JS to Css Tutorial ] [ Bobcbar coz i got an idea from his post :D ]

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2008-07-19 20:41:10)

roniel010
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

nice...=):thumbsup:
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

some preview please...bcoz ur profile is private..:D [spoiler][align=center][url=http://profiles.friendster.com/67160374]GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT A JOKE[/url] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/66362313]WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t31341-Simple-Layouts-4-Girls-w--JS-tweaks---support-Global-Warming-Campaign.html]GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT A JOKE[/url][/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-05-22 07:42:24)

marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

o sorry.. edited.. tnx..:D

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2008-05-22 07:44:27)

mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow...nice profile working 2 ur page...=) thanx 4 sharing remarks: :thumbsup:
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mabuhay]wow...nice profile working 2 ur page... thanx 4 sharing remarks:[/quote] tnx bro.. :D i think this will solve the problem of other members here. just want to share and help. =):thumbsup:

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2008-05-22 07:52:40)

famous02
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. but my problem is that i have slide show on top of my profile and it doesnt shown up :crybaby:
November
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha good job on this. one:thumbsup:
crazydavinci
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey, thanks for sharing this... but on FF, i saw some double boxes on your profile :paranoid: and i can hardly see any addbox on IE.. :paranoid:
November
» n00b
1969-12-31

i guess that this only works on IE6 and below. i saw it all when i view it on IE6 but when i view it on FF and IE7 i cant view it all specialy those boxes. @topic starter what browser did you use?
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I use IE7 when i am viewing my profile.. nothing is doubled and addbox is working.. screenshots here: WVM: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/marvinkamote14/sample.jpg[/url] Addbox: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/marvinkamote14/sample2.jpg[/url]

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2008-05-22 10:21:17)

mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im also using IE7 marvinkamote14 and it really works 2 ur page hmmm..on FF - it works nicely...:thumbsup: [b]screen shot:[/b] marvinkamote14 profile [spoiler][img]http://photos-313.friendster.com/e1/photos/31/32/66362313/1_722225485l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-05-23 00:20:10)

marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mabuhay]im also using IE7 marvinkamote14 and it really works 2 ur page hmmm..on FF - it works nicely...[/quote] tnx mabuhay.. :D i wonder why others say that some tweaks are doubled.. but everytime i check my profile using IE7 nothing is doubled, addbox are there.. weird..:rolleyes::question:

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2008-05-22 19:49:38)

asakura06
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for dis one.. it works on my profile... it's not doubled anymore... thanks again =):thumbsup: uhm.. i noticed that one of my tweaks is not working.. it's the tooltip of comments.. at first i thought it was the codes but in it doesn't work only in ie... in ff it's fine.. can it just be in my connection? hehe... here's my profile can you view it in ie .. can you check if it's truly not working.. [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/asakura06[/url] tnx..

Last edited by asakura06 (2008-05-22 15:03:03)

marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=asakura06]uhm.. i noticed that one of my tweaks is not working.. it's the tooltip of comments.. at first i thought it was the codes but in it doesn't work only in ie... in ff it's fine.. can it just be in my connection? hehe... here's my profile can you view it in ie .. can you check if it's truly not working.. http://profiles.friendster.com/asakura06 tnx..[/quote] i dont have any idea of that tooltip of comments that you are saying.. sorry.. :) but u can pm me that code and maybe il try to look what would be the problem of that tooltip..:thumbsup:
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice wvm is working now... thanks for sharing...
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm..not working on me.. in ff, it workings fine..the js and wvm showing up.. but in IE, only the css show up..no js.. :/
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wallbash: Sorry to say did not work on my profile either using IE7, when I add the timeout all my js codes quit working :crybaby:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^same thing happened to me.... =(
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

IE problems (the least that i know of): - no wvm - sometimes it doubles the tweaks/boxes - show/hide boxes not working - visitor's pic by feruzz not working but thanks.

Last edited by sickofyou (2008-05-23 00:25:09)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:46

[ 12 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy