• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

Pages: 1234566

Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

[quote=sickofyou]bobcbar, do we still need to remove this: addBox("RIGHT","My Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker","mymp3"); }setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",1000); its marvinkamote's method... and do your thing?[/quote] Nope, I did not remove or change anything at the onload handler.
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

[quote=bobcbar]I am using switpotato's posted method for loading my codes but what I changed inside the tracker.txt code was the line of code right above the tracker.int. Find this line of code replace the bold: if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()}; TRACKER.init(); So it reads like this: setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000); TRACKER.[/quote] i followed this and my WVM worked but why the number of views doesn't change....would you mind viewing my page.....thanks so much.:rose::thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=javilisnemoya2007]i followed this and my WVM worked but why the number of views doesn't change....would you mind viewing my page.....thanks so much.[/quote] It works my cute friend :rose:
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]It works my cute friend[/quote] really?....thanks so much...your the best:rose:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o I'm the best wow..you promised not to tell anyone :lol: :kiss:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/quote] ^ thanks for that code.. but my addboxes got doubled .. but i made a guess ( hula mode :D ) to fix the double boxes .. what i did was.. on my sliding photo gallery and scrollng featured friends in my friends box.. i removed the bolded part.. [quote][b]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){embed()})) window.onload = function()[/b] function embed(){ var slodde="<embed src=\"http://widget-f1.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" quality=\"high\" scale=\"noscale\" salign=\"l\" wmode=\"transparent\" flashvars=\"cy=fr&il=1&channel=648518346351681009&site=widget-f1.slide.com\" style=\"width=100%;height=125px\" name=\"flashticker\" align=\"middle\"/><div style=\"width:100%;text-align:center;\"><a href=\"http://www.friendster.com/photos/19053910\" target=\"_blank\"><b>view all photo</a> | <a href=\"http://www.friendster.com/friendphotoupload.php?uid=19053910\" target=\"_blank\">upload photo fo me</b></a></div>"; document.getElementById('content_1').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('content_1').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_1').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+slodde+"</td></tr></table>"; var sloddex = "<iframe style='FILTER: chroma(color=#FFFFFF)' allowtransparency='true' frameborder=0 width='100%' height='240' scrolling='no' src=http://h1.ripway.com/niknok1999/scroller.php></iframe>"; document.getElementById('content_2').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('content_2').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_2').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+sloddex+"</td></tr></table>"; }setTimeout("embed()",10000);[/quote] and the double boxes is fixed :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Great glad to hear it worked for you :thumbsup:
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I'm the best wow..you promised not to tell anyone[/quote] i can't help but shout to the world that ur the best:D:rose:
chukchak
» n00b
1969-12-31

please view my profile using ie,,my wvm is doubled..and in ff,it doesnt show at all..:cry::cry::cry: here are my files [url]http://h1.ripway.com/chukchakxcore/tempo.js[/url]--for ff [url]http://h1.ripway.com/chukchakxcore/tempoie.js[/url]--for ie :cry:

Last edited by chukchak (2008-05-25 02:42:56)

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nc thnks for sharin (:
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@chukchak here are your files: in ff :arrow: <">SCREENSHOT: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/marvinkamote14/sampolff.JPG[/img] in ie :arrow: <">SCREENSHOT: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/marvinkamote14/sampolie.JPG[/img] :D

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2008-05-25 03:47:56)

allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where can i find wvm link for ff and ie?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]where can i find wvm link for ff and ie?[/quote] Read my post at #33 it will explain what to do. =)
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in IE... If you think your codes inside the onloadhandler and your added boxes are all working or right but not showing immediately... just use bobcar post and explanation... [quote]bobcar wrote: I am using switpotato's posted method for loading my codes but what I changed inside the tracker.txt code was the line of code right above the tracker.int. Find this line of code replace the [b]bold[/b] text: [b]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()};[/b] TRACKER.init(); So it reads like this: [b]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b] TRACKER.init();[/quote] It works!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-05-25 11:37:45)

usdek001
» n00b
1969-12-31

:gift:
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

at sir bob.. is that all i need to do?? no more creating jsloader or creating wvm link for ie and ff? what steps now shall i do..??
mac2807
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is wvm?? and where i can find it??? <spoiler>teinkz</spoiler>
November
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mac2807]what is wvm?? and where i can find it???[/quote] wvm stands for = Who Viewed Me ( it captures the viewer of your profile ) you can find this at the Addon Section of this forum!
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]in IE... If you think your codes inside the onloadhandler and your added boxes are all working or right but not showing immediately... just use bobcar post and explanation... bobcar wrote: I am using switpotato's posted method for loading my codes but what I changed inside the tracker.txt code was the line of code right above the tracker.int. Find this line of code replace the bold text: if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()}; TRACKER.init(); So it reads like this: setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000); TRACKER.init(); It works!! :thumbsup:[/quote] ooops yeah! its rilly works~ but appears so slow..

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-05-27 00:03:22)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes the solution I found works great to get ur WVM to work =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:09

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy