• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

Pages: 1123456

Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

:arrow: Whew for me,honestly..its been a long time since i updated my profile..as of now my profile is still null :D.. well i think time to ask for a help to bob now..coz am no longer updated with those tricks in the TT section..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

[quote=lordheinz]:arrow: Whew for me,honestly..its been a long time since i updated my profile..as of now my profile is still null :D.. well i think time to ask for a help to bob now..coz am no longer updated with those tricks in the TT section..[/quote] I am using switpotato's posted method for loading my codes but what I changed inside the tracker.txt code was the line of code right above the tracker.int. Find this line of code replace the bold: [quote][b]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()[/b]}; TRACKER.init();[/quote] So it reads like this: [quote][b]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b] TRACKER.init();[/quote]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-05-28 17:58:35)

allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey sir bob. i followed ur suggestions. i used switpotato's method for crossbrowsers. and replace the code that you said. it is working perfectly in ff. but in ie its not. no js codes, no addboxes or tweaks. its just my layout... :( can u help?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I just replied to ur post in swits thread. The url for ur js file you posted there shows u did not remove ur css injector from the top of ur js file.
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now i took the css injection again... im using css linker. can u view my profile if its owrking...? it works in ff but no addboxes if i use ie.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]now i took the css injection again... im using css linker. can u view my profile if its owrking...? it works in ff but no addboxes if i use ie.[/quote] I only see ur css codes working, I did sent you a pm for js codes that might work but I am not familar with all the codes you use.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-05-29 19:55:44)

fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working.. can you look at my js for ie please... http://h1.ripway.com/fwenciz2/script.js now all my js are not working...can you check my profile please, maybe its just in my connection... http://www.friendster.com/francoy please tell me if its working in IE or not... please...
impulse7ex
» n00b
1969-12-31

Holy CRAP FINALLY my wvm WORKED, in [b]IE[/b]!! Thank you very much to TS , n i definitely love u BobcBar!!! :wow:! :wow:

Last edited by impulse7ex (2008-05-31 09:45:28)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy to know it works for you now =)
fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine still doesnt work, can somebody please check my js... please... for FF http://h1.ripway.com/fwenciz2/scriptFF.js for IE http://h1.ripway.com/fwenciz2/script.js thanx sooo much for the help!! please.. anyone... it really doesnt work... or can somebody view my profile in IE... its http://profiles.friendster.com/francoy

Last edited by fwenciz (2008-05-31 10:27:43)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fwenciz]please.. anyone... it really doesnt work... or can somebody view my profile in IE... its http://profiles.friendster.com/francoy[/quote] Your profile looks good in IE7. I can see these js codes working. WVM Viewers Main Photo WIWTM box Cbox Control Panel Buttons Welcome for Viewer
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just tried this... but not working! :(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]i just tried this... but not working![/quote] Happy Bday my friend :gift: I think you will find switpotatos method is easier to use and works fine for me. [url]http://theftalk.com/t30269-Converting-Compile-JS-to-Css.html[/url]
fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Your profile looks good in IE7. I can see these js codes working. WVM Viewers Main Photo WIWTM box Cbox Control Panel Buttons Welcome for Viewer[/quote] yeah!! i finally made it working!!! wooohooo! what i did is follow your suggestion in #62, but i didnt add marvins suggestion of puttions settimer after add box of tracker... weeeeeeeeeeh!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Glad to hear ur happy now :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one.... thx for sharin'!! keep it up!! ;):thumbsup:
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

wat is this mean? :arrow: setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000); is it ok to change the 4000,like 5000 or 1000...etc
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ecO-lif]wat is this mean? setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000); is it ok to change the 4000,like 5000 or 1000...etc[/quote] Sure you can try anyway combination of settings you like or whatever works for you =).
reyga
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I am using switpotato's posted method for loading my codes but what I changed inside the tracker.txt code was the line of code right above the tracker.int. Find this line of code replace the bold:[/quote] what's that? could you help me with my tracker
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Very nice buddy..good for us and for all newbies..im impress :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:38

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy