• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

Pages: 1..123456

Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

babevian
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

<">where to find the URL? [hr] [quote=bobcbar]When did they stop working I viewed ur profile a few days ago and thought they worked? I will test ur codes this evening, at work now with no access to friendster[/quote] this morning.. last night it was ok... now the boxes aren't showing. But my other profile are working... but this one is not: http://profiles.friendster.com/gilvi why is that? Thanks Bob! :) [hr][hr] [i]posts merged - [b]ducheszv[/b][/i]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-20 07:30:51)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

[quote=babevian]Code: selectBrowser=navigator.appName forFX="URL OF UR WVM FOR FIREFOX" forIE="URL OF UR WVM FOR IE" loadWVM=document.createElement("script") loadWVM.type="text/javascript" navBg.appendChild(loadWVM) if(selectBrowser.indexOf("Netscape")!=-1){ loadWVM.src=forFX } else{ loadWVM.src=forIE } where to find the URL?[/quote] It would be the same url of ur tracker file unless you have two seperate trackers you want to use for IE and FF.
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eherm.. jz one question here.. can i just use this | \/ [quote]selectBrowser=navigator.appName forFX="URL OF UR WVM FOR FIREFOX" forIE="URL OF UR WVM FOR IE" loadWVM=document.createElement("script") loadWVM.type="text/javascript" navBg.appendChild(loadWVM) if(selectBrowser.indexOf("Netscape")!=-1){ loadWVM.src=forFX } else{ loadWVM.src=forIE }[/quote] save as .js & use js linker?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]save as .js & use js linker?[/quote] Yes those codes should load ur profiles if you have ur css injected into ur tracker.js file. =) [quote=babevian]. last night it was ok... now the boxes aren't showing. But my other profile are working... but this one is not: http://profiles.friendster.com/gilvi why is that? Thanks Bob![/quote] Vivian I tried for 2 hours and can not get all ur codes to work :wallbash: Did you add or change anything the night the codes worked or in the morning?

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-06-18 20:59:32)

tazh0ney
» n00b
1969-12-31

can somebody please tell me if my profile is working fine? I tried to fixed the codes yesterday and it works fine in my computer. But I asked a friend to view it and he said it's not working.. hmmm.. i deleted the cache and temporary files in my computer and my profile is OK. here's my URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/tazh0ney NOTE: I can't still make my WVMe works :cry: I need ur help guys :crybaby: (kindly read my other posts in #95.. thank you for the help)

Last edited by tazh0ney (2008-06-19 02:25:53)

babevian
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Vivian I tried for 2 hours and can not get all ur codes to work Did you add or change anything the night the codes worked or in the morning?[/quote] nope i didnt change anything.... if i am logged in to that account it works fine... but when i logged in to my other account and view my profile (http://profiles.friendster.com/gilvi) the boxes arent showing. HMMM... my profile is back... http://profiles.friendster.com/gilvi when you get a chance, try to view my profile and see if the boxes are there.. THANKS BOB! Vivian

Last edited by babevian (2008-06-19 22:04:21)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=babevian]HMMM... my profile is back... http://profiles.friendster.com/gilvi when you get a chance, try to view my profile and see if the boxes are there.. THANKS BOB![/quote] Amazing they are working again, even on my test profile :o
fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a suggestion, coz im using this right now but im disappointed that my js tweaks didnt work when using safari... so maybe you can change it to like "if the viewer is using IE, only the js for ie will be loaded, otherwise, it will load you external js... coz i think only ie have the problem... do you get what i mean?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

theres an easy way to make your addboxes work in IE.. you dont need to make a separate js for ie just follow this one.. repace this part of ur tracker: <">replace it with this one: <">the part ur going to replace is just above this code in your tracker.. <">thats it! :D very simple right?

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-06-28 05:58:23)

arnee_ilo
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial. very helpful.:) tnks for this one! :thumbsup:

Last edited by arnee_ilo (2008-06-29 05:27:13)

kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im going to try it out. ;]:thumbsup:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kawaeh]im going to try it out.[/quote] ^Oh really? :/ Well did you try it out? Did it work? Show it! :disgust: Frankly, you're obviously spamming. :eh:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i nid help... only my wvm showed in IE... other addboxes wont show.. :crybaby:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]i nid help... only my wvm showed in IE... other addboxes wont show.. :crybaby:[/quote] i saw ur profile at IE ate. and ur addboxes is there. =) same look at FF. :) the only difference is, the viewers in who i want to meet sextion has gone, :lol: but addboxes?. complete :thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ i saw it now tunie..... thnx so much.... :kiss:
youjizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing it works on my profile... good job:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by youjizz (2008-07-12 15:35:25)

ajme88
» n00b
1969-12-31

excuse me! what is url of wvm?the tracker? or the profile history?please help me! and also what is LINK OF YOUR JSLOADER.SWF? wer can i find that? and please tell me the js loader! im begging you guyz!please help me! im dying just to convert my js to css but it doesnt work! i guess there somethng wrong!
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]to regiehiozn:[/b] i'd tried ur tutorial, but it doesn't work.. can u help me in here: this is my code:

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/hannah_rhia19/images.jpg[/img]
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

arrggg... that WVM in IE makes me so confused with the tutorials.... cause im a pure firefox user..

Last edited by emoshun (2008-08-16 14:00:47)

hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.. yeah.. it's working now.. haha.. at last..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here is a simple step on how the latest wvm version and addbox come to work in your profile using IE7. [b]For IE users:[/b] [b]Step 1:[/b] make a new js file in your file hosting site ex. Ripway, an

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:59

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy