• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

Pages: 123456..6

[align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

:D thanks for sharing this tut <-- spamm =D actually i wanna ask somethings :D i trying to make it for a hours (im rilly noob at it!! :retard: ) and i using 7.0 :P :arrow: hehe.. i cant drag image well... :/ and i try with dirty trick at it =D (its solved :) ) :arrow: but i dunno how to make effect in #14 how to Lower the opacity? :redface: when i make an ellipse, its white, not transparent lyk urs :P :arrow: and.. one more. :lol: how to using font lyk urs? already download it, but i dunno how to use it :P [spoiler] btw here is d result [img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x157/hiei_kilua/userbarphotoshop.gif[/img] its suck x( i hate it.. [/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

[b] To lower the Opacity, Change the 100% to 40, 30, or 50%. [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2gw7rd5.jpg[/img] To apply fonts. Unzip the ZIP. file you downloaded a while ago. then, go to Control Panel > Fonts. Then drag the fonts at that folder[/b][i] font folder[/i] Then done. :) [b] thanks for the + repu sis. :D[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-25 07:21:03)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

w0w! nice tut,. thnx for that!
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have been trying to find a tut like this. =) --- thanks so much. :thumbsup: --- I made one but i didn't follow everything: [img]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t277/Andrea_gwapa/Userbar3.jpg[/img] --- its not that nice yet... but i'll try to do more. --- anyway, where can you buy an original adobe photoshop cs3? cause mine's fake :crybaby:

Last edited by DweaIsMe (2008-05-25 13:32:46)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i forgot to apply border here it is [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/50hzld.png[/img] :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nce tutorial sz!!!=):thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for reply sist :wow: i'll try ageenn :penguin:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Where Can We Find The Blending Options... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: PM Me For The Answer...[/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-05-27 03:48:15)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ right click the layer > blending options =) [/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks Sis.... I'm Making One Tomorrows.. But Now Gonna Sleep... +Repu It's A Big Help...[/b]
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)=)=)tncz for sharing.. i'll use it now.. ü :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is what i've done :arrow: [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/98t0dy.jpg[/img] kinDa enthusiast while making this one.. :eh::eh::eh:

Last edited by icepink009 (2008-05-28 01:47:29)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ur very talented..^^ i envy u
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Wow,Thannks for this tut sis if i have Adobe Photoshop ill try this.. And ill post my finished work here.. [/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ icepink : nice outcome sis. but next avoid double posting =) @ samilbzz : really? :redface: @ cutest08 : ok ;] thanks btw, [/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I can;t Find the blending options.. Can you give me an illustration... im finish in +repu u
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ here take a look : [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/35ibv4i.jpg[/img] if the image was blurred click [url=http://i25.tinypic.com/35ibv4i.jpg]here[/url] btw, tell me what version of photoshop are you using? =| [/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Wel Im Using Photoshop CS2[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ have you find now the blending options? =|[/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well... I Find it now... But how to drag the images
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:23

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy