• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

Pages: 1234566

[align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

[b] ^ you can only drag an image if the image was in .JPG form =) [/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

How to add Text Here's My Sreenshot: [img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk164/winlynjayag/illustration.jpg[/img]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ its easy use the Text Tool. any font that is readable will do [/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

How to look it like urs...??? +Repu Again if you answer my questions again... and again... and again..
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ you can download the font [url=http://www.dafont.com/visitor.font]here[/url] UNZIP the file then install them in your pc. after that its ready to use. [/b]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.! but i cant upload it on tinypic. :( i dunno why. and its hard to change the pattern to the pattern i want. its hard.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ please do clear your question. save your work as .GIF or .JPG or any format that supports tinypic or any image hosting sites =| [/b]
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Hey [b]triciabianca[/b], thanks so much for this tutorial.[/i] :arrow: [b]I made another one:[/b] [i][The first one is in page 2][/i] [img]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t277/Andrea_gwapa/O3.gif[/img] ---- [i]^^it [u]sucks[/u]., but i'll try harder next time.[/i]

Last edited by DweaIsMe (2008-05-30 11:09:38)

Emotech
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. i nver thought its this easy to make userbars... .. thanks for this tut!! :thumbsup:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahm excuse me... ehem... Ahm... where can i find the blending options on the adobe photoshop??
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ emotech : yea its easy but lots of imagination and effort. =) @ duhmizz : look at my post #37 page 2. [/b]
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tut. im gonna try this. :D
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee.. nce tut siz.. i'll try dis one.. ahihihhi.. enx' foe dis.. ily shiz.. :wow:
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nc TUT sis bianca :D i will make some for me and i will follow this :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] thanks everyone :D hope you understand it ;) [/b]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really like ur tut and i am adding it to my request thread. i am not good but i think i did it fairly well. one problem though, when i tried doing it again after a few days i cant see the result in the scan lines. i tried working it out out i still cant see the result. hope u can help me...

Last edited by lonlytoes (2008-06-02 09:54:17)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ have you check it, be sure the scanline color was black and it was in the layer of the background =) if you will do put it in your thread i would appreciate if you do give me credit for the tut. :doubt: [/b]
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] waaw,gud huh. :) tnx for sharing.. now i know na..haha [/i]
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool tutz sis trixx

Last edited by eunich (2008-06-03 01:59:04)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] thanks for the compliment :wow: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy