• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

Pages: 1..123456

[align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

[b]really wanna say thank you so much for posting this thread trixx.xi~ this thread is so helping me much^^ i will start making some userbar... but i don't know it's will be great or not... anyway thanks again^^ +repu for you trixx.xi[/b]
chuckie001
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

, thanks for this but i dont get # 9-11
jhochia_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice sharing! thanks a lot!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]This tutorial is created to help photoshop users. And btw, You can Send me A PM or leave a comment in here if you find some steps complicating. ;_____; Thankyou :D [/b][/align] [b]

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:22

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy