• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

Pages: 12344

Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get bored .,,. others just sleep whenever the teacher is lecturing.,.,! especially those student that always [i]*gimik*[/i] am i ryt?? by the other hands few of students really want to school.,.!! some of them are intelligent .. but for me i really want to go to school but i'm not intelligent just normal .,.,!! i want to school because.,., i have my friends their and they always drives me crazy and i luv when i'm with them when we do crazy things.,.,!! i luv my classmates.,.,!! when i'm home i get bored always surfing da net then eat then sleep.,.,!! soo i want to go to school everyday coz that's the place where i can express my feelings with my classmate..,.!!

Last edited by michelle_dedumo (2008-05-30 07:28:53)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

[b]My emotions towards this is divided into three. 1. Excited to see my friends I want to see my friends because the love me as much as I love them. We all appreciate each other and we rarely fight but they don't know that I'm going to school because they know I'm going to America. Unfortunately my papers are slowing down so I needed to enroll. 2. I don't want to. I am normally lazy to go to school. People say I'm smart but lazy. :P 3. I am nervous Did I mention that it was HS that I enrolled to? :D I'm new to HS so I'm gonna have to adjust very heavily with all my peers and HS stuff. So you can see, I'm in a bit of a problem but I'll get over it like I normally do. =)[/b]
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

yup, when it ios vacation but when school time comes i started to feel bored again and want to have no class!
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Yeah, of course! School is fun! :o[/i]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sometimes not, sometimes yes. I don't wanna go to school because: *I'm tired. *There's exam. *There's quiz bee. *There's some contest where i'm always forced to join. I wanna go to school because: *My friends are there. *And it's not boring there.
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go to skul.. cuz.. new classm8s.. new friends.. and.. allowance!!
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bronz- yeah... that's my reason too why i want to skul... because when vacation cums i feel soo bored..!! anit- yeah skul is sooo fun especially when there are contests gossip- owh... hehehe yeah sumtyms i think i don't wanna go to skul wen der's exem specially to my assignments...!! i'm tired doing my assignments ...!! and were the same huh... my teacher always forced me to join when there's a contest strawberry-yeah alowance huh?? hehehe...!! truly i dunt want to absent becoz of my allowance haha
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nah.. I'm not yet ready, because I'm not yet enrolled. gaaaaah.. wait for me please. :wasted:
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have to..nd i want to...its fun..ehehe in some point..
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.... lois- hahaha is that soo...!! u have 2 be enrolled
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

This is my observation about my life and people around me when talking about school... usually in school in elementary grade students doesnt like to go to school... =) the reasons that students in elementary doesnt want to be in school are: :arrow: they are not interested :arrow: they want to be with their mom :arrow: sleep :arrow: eat :arrow: play computer :arrow: play computer etc... they say its booring and more about scolding and so on... but if were talkin about high school students they are interested in going to school... these are the reasons why: :arrow: they want to see their crush/BF/GF am I right :question: :arrow: they want to go out with their mates outside/cutting classes :arrow: gimik after school :arrow: [b]because of the pocket money their parents give them[/b] hahahahaha :lol: :arrow: misses someone... and so on... [b]MY CONCLUSION IS THAT ELEMENTARY AND HIGH SCHOOL LIFE IS DIFFERENT... I DONT KNOW WITH COLLEGE CUZ IM STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL...[/b] :):thumbsup:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah..bcoz i meet new crazy people and especially i have money(allowance)..:eh:
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

50-50,,i guess,,, i want to go to school because... *i can enhance my knowledge *i can experience something very cool which is the school activities *field trips,,of course *i get to see my friends *going beyond the boundaries,,like those things you never experienced at home *i get to enhance my social aspects,, *also my mental,emotional,financial aspects *its a whole lot of different world to go beyond,, i dont want to go to school because: *i get to wake up early *take a bath early *hurry up cause your gonna be late *cause sometimes i think..i dont belong..sort of *the teachers are early,,hahaha,, *sometimes it's kinda boring,,or something,, but as a whole we students should really be enjoying school and not take this for granted,,,, number one is because we are so fortunate that we are able to go to school while others cant because of lack of financial support,,and for the fact that we highly benefit from it,whoever you are in the future is all because of what you had learned in school...
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a big YES!:D and a small no.. :lol: school is fun.. i just hate exams,quizes,assignments,homeworks..=D and everytin that makes my head ache..:wallbash::wallbash:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i want to go to skul cuz its cool...hehehe
--AP--
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used 2 luv school now i really hate it i sucks at assignment and exam and that never ending assignment :mad:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!, i love school! hehe. cause i can learn! and i dunno why?!
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes . . because im so boooored in this house . .
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehehe... we have so many different reasons... hihi...
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i want to go to school if i don't my brothers and parents will make me do the house cleaning all by myself and i want to meet my friends at school ..! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:39

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy