• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

Pages: 1234

Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

eri.03
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

i love school only bcoz of my bestfriends. >>i hate teachers.! they are so mean.!
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

teachers?? i like my AP teacher.. hawt much? <3 heehee
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes, because my friends are there, and i learn stuff.. hehe..
_Bhudz_
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate going to school im kinda lazy but i have an obligation ^__^
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to go to school because i'm always excited to see my friends and also to learn.=)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like going to school school is better than doing nothing :lol:
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah i want to go to school. even though thre are so many projects. quizes, exams etc.. but then its nice to go to skul..heehe and also alowamce.=)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want~ but actually i just want to meet my friends at school~ :P:P:P
shake99
» n00b
1969-12-31

you need to go to school coz EDUCATION is a key to success...:thumbsup:
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like to go to school because of my friends and i have more freedom there. i hate quizzes and tests! =)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes of course,without school i wont know anything!!!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]YES[/b] [li]Happy to see my friends.[/li] [b]NO[/b] [li]I didn't make teh homework from teh house[/li] [li]I didn't study for teh test[/li] [li]I hate looking at my teachers[/li] [li]I better sleep than to listen to my teacher during teh Social Studies period[/li] [li]I'm tired of standing in teh line in teh canteen[/li] -- ;]
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i love my skull coz my bezt friend's and my girl[/b]
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go to school bcoz i want to meet my friends.. :)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes!!! hehehe so i can see him agen!! :lol: lolx..
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i want too want to have new friends and allowance..haha and high grades..[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sure i want !! hha x]] if i didn't go to school i won't meet my friend and will miss Math Lesson x[[
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]yeah skul is fun and exciting[/align][/b]
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Of course, I want to go to school. : to have my allowance, to see my crush, and to do whatever I want to do. Waha.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im going to school no mattrer what the circumstances are. Reasons: 1. my future 2. my friends 3. my memories hahaha.. so eeemoooo!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:04

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy