• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

Pages: 1234

Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

yeah.. i love school... coz' i want to learn many things.. as what sam concepcion said "school is cool!":lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

Yes, absolutely. My friends inspire me alot.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess.. when we being old and leave our school e miss that time.. so i wanna go to my laffly school
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

A big YES for this question..=) Love to know more about things that I don't know..:D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhmmm.... not really.... 'coz ma teacher alwayz gimme detention after school.... i dunno y.... not wearing uni4m maybe... :wallbash:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]All the pressure and tons of schoolworks and all the things in between are the reasons as to why i prefer going to school every day. Instead of rotting like a ripe apple at my home, I'd rather rot like an apple at school where everyone else are rotting. Plus i get to learn new things and sh*t.. hey, that sure beats eating a tub of chicken legs. Plus, if i get to kiss the instructor's boots long enough, they might even give me a piece of paper with scribbles written on it, and they call it a 'diploma'. It's supposed to give you an opportunity to not only kiss the shoes of a fat slob, but you can also lick his arse crack! After a few weeks, you'll get strips of paper we call money for an arse-licking well done. Ain't that a 'B? Pfft, it definitely is. :disgust:[/i][/align]
gio0929
» n00b
1969-12-31

grrrrrrrr school is torture!! ehehe i wanna be free from school uhgggggg:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: but they wont let me out!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::eh::eh:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes.. school is fun, more reputations, friends, and girls.. hehehe
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

YES!! because .. ican study .. ihave many friends at sch .. and to see my crush!^^ haha lol ..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yes, bcoz of the money, friends.. And ofcourse i want to study hard. :penguin: Boahahaha. =D
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yah! i really love school![/b] :wow:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

school's cool :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

yah...totally.....especially on monday...im excited 4 our mtg--->math training guide....
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate studying but i love goin 2 skul.
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes,i wanna go to school only to hang out wid my frends but not to have classes..:lol:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. i don't know.. i like to go to school because of my friends.. and special occasions.. but im too lazy waking up early in the morning and study.. :lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i love school cause i could find and mit new haters and friends! ehhehehehe....:eh:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If given the chance to go back to school, I will definitely grab the chance! I wanna go back to hiskul!:lol:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Depends?I guess.. But my final answer could be..that I love to go to school >[b]I learn.[/b] >[b]Its boring in the house[/b] >[b]I see my friends.[/b] >[b]I get to annoy somebody =D [/b] Schooling can be either fun or boring at times.. Well,maybe depends on me or what are in store for me in school :/
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I LURB SCHOOL.. i'd only get in trouble when i stay at home. in school, well, i won't get caught. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:29

[ 18 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy