• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

Pages: 11234

Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

kim_cute
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

[align=center]i hate school when theres no fun!=D[/align]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

give me another choice. maybe ill consider that. :D just kidding. i love to go to school. because of my friends and for learning as well. =)
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..yes...because of my crush??...hehehehehe....:lol::lol::lol::lol:
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..0f c0urse i wanna go to school.. i wanna see my crush and admirers!! just joking... i wanna learn more!! :)
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [b]Yes, I want to go to school[/b] =)[/align]
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's for our future anyway =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Of cors, it's fun. :) [/b]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]some reason why i want to go to school:[/b] [hr][hr] [u]1. my friends on there[/u] [b]yup, even they are noisy than the bird over there they were a good people, but i rarely talk to my friends on my class, most of my friends are in higher grade..[/b] [u]2. get a money...[/u] [b]hehe.. i like when my pocket full of money, but, sometimes i ended with shop at canteen with a full bracket and got no change, haha.. money collector i guess.. [/b] [u]3. favorite subject[/u] [b]the only good reason why i wanna go to school, i like how the teacher teach me at computer and science subject they still kinda kinda young but not to young.. and they teaching nicely XD[/b] [hr][hr] [b]moar?? PM me neh..[/b]
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=strawberry143]allowance!![/quote] i very agree dud :thumbsup: wahahaha. but sometimes i hate school coz everyday or week theres alwayz a quiz. nah. sometime i love it coz my friends are there to talk with me :D :D :D my crush is there too! :o :lol: :lol: wahahaha
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Of course I do. I dun get bored there except n boring lessons. My friends are there. And the allowance :eh: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you want to go to school?? because many of the students dont want to go to school because others say they tired to go to school.. always doing assignments listneing to the teachers and they get b

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:49

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy