• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

Pages: 12345..5

do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fast speed of the plane.. i actually love [u]both[/u] :lol:
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

i like both its like ride rollercoaster :lol:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

landing.... i hate take off because i feel like my body is still seating while my soul is already bursting out.. i really dunno how to explain what it feels.. :retard:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Both. :lol: It's exciting![/i]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dont lyk both of them =( i hate hear a weird sound of it :disgust: :lol: but i prefer with landing :P
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i choose take off because i wanna fly:thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Take off! I just had my first flight a few weeks ago. It feels great.
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take off.. it's like im flying!
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love [b]BOTH[/b]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love both. i've been riding on airplanes many times and it really rocks!
MALIN
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah.. both.. i can't decide :d
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take off! Its somewhat exciting.
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

landing! it's such a relief to be on hard soil again! *hate flying.. esp when there's turbulence!*
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

:evil:ima take off now lol.. i want to feel the wind lol
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ive been on an airplane lots of times and i enjoy both landing and take-off the takeoff bit is awesome! its like leaving your heart back down! the landing is a vice-versa of course!
ladylady
» n00b
1969-12-31

TAKE OFF!!! EXCITING... Nway, i found a great way of EARNING DOLLARS in the comforts of my own home just by clicking on ads.Get paid just by viewing websites.REAL PAYCHECKS! just click on this link AND learn how: http://www.neobux.com/?r=girlprowess happy earning!=)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nicey]i hate take off because i feel like my body is still seating while my soul is already bursting out..[/quote] ^Ahahaha.. :lol: I also experienced that one! When I ride a Ferris Wheel(Sorry for the spelling..on't know eh!?) @T// I like both! Ahahaha.. Exciting?!.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

both..i can't decide wahha i think take off and landing are both exciting so i chose both hehe
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love both....I just love airplanes and taking flights :penguin:
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love both.. it's so extreme..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:24

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy