• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

Pages: 112345

do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

both . . . i like it .
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

landing :) i looove it :P
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take off fer moi. wakokoks!:lol:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Take off... I h8 it when da airplane is landing cause my ears hurt so badly especially wen I forget to put earplugs on my ears.. But I do love landing wen I'm on a rollercoaster ride or just jumping...It's thrilling and feels very good.. so I chose both.. :)

Last edited by beary_cute (2008-12-22 02:43:44)

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I actually like both but I voted for take off. I love flying. LAWL! :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]take off, coz im taking off sooner and i loev going up up and away,.waahaha =D[/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Both.. =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=):thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

both lol. so hard to decide. XDD lmao. i hate gravity. :retard:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love both.. [b]if i'm in a plane,:[/b] flying is so cool but sometimes airplane used all its gas so they have to land..haha :lol: [b]if i'm the one flying,:[/b] both also.. because flying is fun, but my sugesstion is don't fly all day.. it uses ur energy from ur body, that's all.. got to fly, hehehe =D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Take-off[/b] for me is better..It's like literally flying. [b]Landing[/b] hurts your ears. Although landing is when you arrive at the place, the best part in a flying trip.
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I prefer take off... Because when you go on a ride,it's kinda exciting.. When landing..the excitement goes away..
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. BOTH .. :|
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i prefer take off...^^ wanna fly up 2 da sky...
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't know i usually just sleep throughout the whole flight :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take off :wallbash:
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like landing, give me the feeling of relief after a long journey :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=recoome]i like landing, give me the feeling of relief after a long journey[/quote] i agree :thumbsup:
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

TAKE OFF. it feels good. HAHA. reallly. I dont like landing. it hurts my ears. :lol: good view tho. especially when the plane is tilted. :lol::thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take off :paranoid: :paranoid:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I love both..its extreme :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:27

[ 13 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy