• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

Pages: 12345

do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i like both.. its like a trill fow me.. haha :lol: [/b][/color]
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

i love both^^ because it is exciting too :D
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Take off is nice, also landing or both but staying on the AIR a lot longer is much fun.
khat_kegs08
» n00b
1969-12-31

jgjmdpiohgfj []oyjt[ i- t]'o[
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]jgjmdpiohgfj []oyjt[ i- t]'o[[/quote] Translator needed.. :D
mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like taking off! its fun!
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i can't decide!:D
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take off of course.. i love flying :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whaa .. i can't decide it :(
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Both. Lol. I Can't Say The Feeling Of Taking Off And Landing.=| But Kind Of A Thrill For Me. Lol.
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I can't decide. Both are fun for me. =)[/color]
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both! i just had my flight a few days ago from singapore... it rocks!

Last edited by kikaygurl (2008-10-29 22:58:45)

Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

both.. i can't decide..
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

BOTH! i like the excitement during take-off and the relieve feeling during landing. i wanna go home. 5 months to go! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
vlad
» n00b
1969-12-31

landing.... :lol:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]I voted for Both! Ahahaha..I really cant decide![/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]eerr! I can't decide.. so I've chosen BOTH..=D[/b]
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both are exciting :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll choose take-off. :) [/b]
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like take off cause i'm flying!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:42

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy