• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

Pages: 123455

do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

i dont like both i prefer choose landing bcoz we have finished hhaaa
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

:arrow: Take Off!.. =) i dun lyk landing..too much pressure... :puke:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take off. u can still do last-minute changes. u myt not want to join d flight. :lol:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take off.. i want to fly but never should land again, thats what i dreamed about..
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]BOTH .. hehe .. yeah ^^[/b]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

both for me, if its take off, there will be pressure on your ears, but you get to feel as if you are flying! on landing, my dad will start vomiting, pretty embarrassing :puke::disgust: , but at least the flight is finally over. [b]thats why i like both![/b]
meowx.
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love both of them. their exciting.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

none.. i hate it.. i hate the pressure and the feeling
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i luv both.. it's reli xciting though scary sometimes..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i lyk both.... because they are all exciting...really....
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

none? i can't really feel anything :o
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: both!! :exclaim:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=vi0lette]you like landing better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fast speed of the plane..[/quote] No, i like the relief of landing because i can't wait for it to stop & get the hell out of it! I'm acrophobic = fear in heights
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can i chuz both.?
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i vote for both =)
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

teke off or landing??? is think both of them if we take of we must go to landing
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i vote both?? :) :thumbsup: COOL!
aimee123
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like take-off.. landing is soo scaryy..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I prefer the feeling of "[b]landing[/b]", which also means a lot to me. It means that finally, we have arrived safely. :thumbsup:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah. i like to [b]take off[/b] better. coz, yeah, feel like flying up myself!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you enjoy [b]take off[/b] because you like going up and feel like your flying? [align=center]or[/align] you like [b]landing[/b] better because of the extreme force on the ground and you like the fa

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:36

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy