• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

Pages: 12345..5

[quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

[quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda. came up with this psychological theory. thingy. lol. this will end at Chapter 13.[/quote] ....."a high school girl found unconscious at a park last night. apparently there was a guy beside her. both of them bloody. but unconscious" [b]CHAPTER ONE.[/b] "kayy. lets go!" anica said . for the third time. :| "huh? later pa ung flight natin ah. at nandito pa si sir jay oh!" "later?! eh. its already 12. and sir jay is just waiting for you." "oh. haha. sorry" "lets go" sabi ni sir jay. so we walked as fast as we can so hindi kami mahuli sa boarding thingy. because you see. today is our school trip. yes school trip patungo HONG KONG. for 2 months. 2 mooonths! yeaa. our school gets to choose students who has been wonderful in their studies. & treats them for a trip. all paid by the school. &im one of the lucky 15. nyahahaha. [quote]oh btw. im kayllie page amarillo. 4th year high school. currently top 1 of the class. :eh:[/quote] "where's your seat?" asked sir jay. "C-16." oh no. 0_o "ok. your seat is over there. beside Mr.Ford." sh*t. noo.nooooooooooooooooo. [quote]Josh Ford. the ultimate hottie of the school. i dislike him because.... of some things that didn--[/quote] "ayieeeeeeeeee. kayllie & josh. sitting beside each other for the first time. in what. 5 months? hahaha" anica said. "nic stop it. :|" "oh sorry. *whispers* i totally forgot you wanted to forget about him after..," i just walked away. i didnt want to hear it. "sorry. :(" she shouted for me to hear. "its ok" i assured her. haaaaaaaaaay. here we gooo naa. :| i sat down. it was akwardly silent. "hi" i told him. he looked at me tapus roll eyes. "snob." i said. "what?" apparently he heard that. "nothing" i waited for it to be after 15-minutes. then i got to use my ipod. weeee hahaha [josh's POV] "dude. where's k--" i shut him off before anyone could hear. "whatever" he said. straight face mode. :| i still love her. i still do. :( "where's your seat?" sir jay asked kayllie. "C-16." she said. kinda sad. about it. :( "ok. your seat is over there. beside Mr.Ford." oh yeaaaaaaa! yayy! xD she was walking towards me. oops. i mean towards her seat. "ayieeeeeeeeee. kayllie & josh. sitting beside each other for the first time. in what. 5 months? hahaha" anica said. :| "nic stop it. :|" kay said. haay. :( & then nic whispered something. then shouted sorry. haay girls. i dont understand them she sat down. my heart leaped. wait. JOSH. get a hold of yourself. you're over. o-v-e-r! Oveeeeeer. "hi" she spoke to me yeaa!. i faced her & i tried to speak. but. i cant. so i looked away. "snob." kay said under her breath. "what?" i know she said snob. i just know it. "nothing" oh. :| [kayllie's POV] the hour & a half long flight was ok. but boring. "are you ok?" he asked me. "duh." i answered. attendant: WELCOME TO HONG KONG. enjoy your stay here :) [i]......... and thats when it all happened. [/i]

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-05 01:29:54)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

wow.. another uber kilig love story eh.. :redface: :redface: so kayllie and josh were *tuts* :redface: before?? :D hahaha nice
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]wow.. another uber kilig love story eh.. :redface: :redface: so kayllie and josh were *tuts* :redface: before?? :D hahaha nice[/quote] ngeks ate. :lol: its kinda weird. hahahaha anyways thanks :)
pinksoul
» n00b
1969-12-31

woow soo kilig haha
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=pinksoul]woow soo kilig haha[/quote] hahahaha thanks. ü[/quote] CHAPTER 2. [b] Hong Kong Airport; 2:30 [/b] "guys stay near. our hotel is a little far from here. i think." Sir Jay said. "wait. whats our hotel pala sir?" some girl from the other section asked. "diba i told you na?" sir jay said. he was annoyed. we know it. we all shook our heads except josh and then.. "you didnt sir. when we were back in the philippines. you only said that out hotel was near a mall" "oh. im sorry. the hotel we're staying in is... Marco Polo" he smiled. :D whisper. whisper. whisper. "wow marco polo. sosyal" sabi ng isa. "woow" and another. "sosyal" and another. "ahhhh" i shouted. OMG. OMG. who grabbed.... "shhh.!" haay. it's just Cam. [quote]Cam is the best friend of Josh. i dont know his family name kase... i dont know. it just slips out of my head[/quote] i looked around. apparently he was talking. i dont listen to him when he talks. hahaha "kayllie. are you listening?" he said. worried. :disgust: "uhh? huh? i didnt catch that" palusot. weee. "i said. can you be my girl?" "but..." "i can wait. dont worry." "ill answer you when it rains" when it rains. yea right. its not going to rain. i know it :p "oh. ok." whats this? he's going near me. nooooooooooo.! "Ms. Amarillo & Mr. sdjdjkf. come along now." Sir Jay to the rescue. " its s----------" BEEP BEEP. and there. we rode the train transport thingy going to kowloon. [b]Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong; 3:00 pm[/b] "listen up! we are going to have 2 persons in each room." Sir Jay announced. "but.. diba 15 tayo?" i asked. "cant you count.? Ms.Peroni was brought back to the states" "oh. i apologize sir." "moving on..." "kaylieeee!" anica shouted. "partners tayooo" "Ms. Williams. i am not done" everyone sighed. they all know may TWIST. "as i've said. 2 persons in each room. but with a TWIST. hahahaha =D i am going to pair you up with another student from the opposite sex. mwahahaha" "whaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?!!?!?!?!" i said. i was the only one shocked. haay. "the room mates would be. Cam & Anica. room 1020. Josh & Kayllie. room 1021. blahh blah blah blah bklah" i didnt listen anymore. why him? of all people him? i know there's still. wth. that was 5 months ago. let it go kayllie. let it go. "kay. our key." Josh gave me the key. "oh & do you mind bringing my bag upstairs too? i have to call Blance" may kasamang 'favor'. "whatever"... blance. blance. why is it her. HER. gaaawd.! grrr. oh no. why im i being so.. jelous? :crybaby: wala toh. nagiging OA kalng kay. thats ok. breathe breathee. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.!!!! "miss are you ok?" the bellboy said. "yea." i answered "but you just shouted & it looks like your crying? ok k lng ba?" filipino to ah. weeeeee. "yea. im ok. salamat." "im not filipino. i just know some words. ahihi" "oh." "room 1021. did you know its the best suite here?" he smiled. :D [i]....you're back 'early' where have you been?[/i]

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-05-31 09:19:07)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

waaahh ate maddss... next chap naa.. susubaybayn ko to.. :wow: :wow:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]waaahh ate maddss... next chap naa.. susubaybayn ko to.. :wow: :wow:[/quote] ate bubblie: wahahahahha tomorrow nlng update. weeeeeee. :lol:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

another story...so nice...hehe...next chappie na...ahehehehe :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=jhayyuliajay]another story...so nice...hehe...next chappie na...ahehehehe :D[/quote] nyakks. ahahah thanks anyways. ahihi :] eto na nga. hahahah :]] the 4th chapter would be on tuesday :lol:[/quote] [b]Chapter 3[/b] "welcome to room 1021" :) "im just going to leave your things here. goodbye miss" "good bye kuya." binigyan ko xa ng $1. hahaha and then.. i just... broke down and cried. :crybaby: so hard. like it was 5 months ago... [i] "hey hun." :) he just looks at me & doesnt say anything. then walks away.. i cant stand this. he keeps doing this to me. "josh. hun. can we talk?" i said. impatiently" "kay. cant you see im with blance and cam?" Blance! Blance! its always her. :mad: "i NEED to talk to you. pronto" "excuse me. :D" he said. "what?!" "i cant stand you. i cant stand this" "me? why?!" "when i try to talk to you, you dont listen. when im in a sad moment. u dont bother to ask me why. you dont hug me. u dont kiss me." "were in sch-----" i stopped him. i wasnt finish. "even when were out. SHE's always there. on our dates. on our monthsaries. projects. and in every conversation" "she's my best----" "how about Cam. you dont talk about him" "thats diff-----" "no it isnt. just accept the fact thaat you LOVE her more than you love me" "i-------" "you know what. i want to end this. take your frickin' necklace back" i returned his necklace. "kay.." "dont.talk.to.me.anymore." [/i] i cried. so hard. i couldnt breathe. i just stared at the ceiling. wondering if... naaa. he doesnt anymore. i know he doesnt.... he loves Blance. blance. blance. thee goody-goody. gaaaaaaaaaaa. & then he walks in. thank gawd i was wiping my tears na. & i promised it would be the last. [Josh's POV] "dude. why arent you in..." Cam couldnt finish. as usual i shut him up. "whatever. im going to take a shower. Nic! im going to use the shower!" he said. "Ok." Anica Replied. i went out. i was about to open the door. when... i heard her crying. :( she's crying so hard. why? was it that-----? she doesnt anymore. she broke up with me. but.. why? i knocked softly & went in. she was wiping her tears away. "you're back 'early' where have you been?" she said between her sobs. "i..she wouldnt answer" i lied. i never called Blance. i didnt know why i told her that "ok. want something to eat?" thank god she calmed down.. i wanted to hug her. so i did. "what are youu.--------" "are you ok?" "yes." "i know you arent." "Josh...." "cmon. lets go to that ice cream parlor thingy" "josh. i still. lo..... ok. thanks" "i love you too" i whispered. "pardon?" "no problem:)" & we ate. together. i missed this :wow: it looked like a date. :lol: i wanted it to be one. haaay. if only.. so we talked & talked. & ate. & choked. & Laughed some more. we went back to the hotel & it was dinner. after dinner. we went to the lounge & all of us. pati ung schoolmates at classmates... went to talk. but.. Cam was... somewhat.. mad. wonder whats wrong with him. :| [i]......thank you . i missed those days.. & i missed you, did you know that?[/i]bl

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-05-31 10:08:45)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

waaaa.. tuesday pa? :crybaby: super bitin ate mads.. :crybaby:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^nyahahaha :p super bitiN? :lol: chapter 4 will be tomorrow. chapter 5 will be. on tuesday.. <i dont know if you'll be shocked. but. ill give it a try. mwahahah :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahaha.. yepyep ate mads, bitin na bitin.. :crybaby: i'll wait.. :drool::drool:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^nyaahahha :P
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ haller. nagspamming na ka. :lol: patyon ta ka karon. hahaha juk :P :P :arrow: ang bilis ng update.. =| bilis mo makaisip ng scene sis madz.. :redface: :redface: hahaha.. late tuloy.. huhu.. ToT anyway, next naaaaaaaaaa.. ;)
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahehehe.eto ung tipo ng story na simula pa lang ending na.hehe.:eh: ganda.bilis pa ng update.hintayin ko nlang. :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@ate danx: sorry gud. taw lng. :lol: @ate jhayyuliajay: hahahahahha. lol. i have no idea bakit ang bilis ko magupdate. :lol: guys. ill post chapter 4 lng now.cuz i have to go somewhere tomorrow. i was supposed to post chapter 5 with it. but then.. my computer got crazy. & it poof. it froze. 0_o anyways... i think ull be seeing chapter 5 as soon as im done with it. lol.[/quote] [Cam's POV] "hey nic. have you seen kayllie & josh? i knocked at their door & no one seems to answer." gaaawd. where are THEY. "maybe they went on a date. :eh:" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: & then they arrived. they were laughing. if only that was me. Josh. best friend kita. but i am seriously hating you for this. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :mad: you guys dont know me yet.. im dangerous you know that? :evil: if you turn me down, Kayllie. i pormise you would be sorry. grrr:| "you ok?" anica asked. pakialamera grrrrrrrr:| "do i look ok? leave me alone" "ka-hot puhd nimo ui. cge gud" [you really are a hot head. fine.] "whatever" 8-[ [Kay's POV] "what are youu.--------" he hugged me. :redface: "are you ok?" "yes." no. duh. :doubt: "i know you arent." sh*t he knows. haha. :| "Josh...." "cmon. lets go to that ice cream parlor thingy" ice cream parlor? "josh. i still. lo..... ok. thanks" sh*t. i almost said it. :p "ilihfkiyiotoo" huh? ano? waaaaaaaaa. "pardon?" "no problem:)" he said. 0_o When we ate there. it felt like.. we were still together.. "this is fun" i said. hahahah "yea.=)" he's happy din. weeeee. it was time for dinner, so we went back.. wooow. Lobster, BBQ, Steak, Sushi, Noodles, Pasta, Cakes, Ice Cream, Desserts, Rice, Shrimps, Soup.. woow dami :o i grabbed a plate. then filled it with Lobster, BBQ, Steak, Sushi,Shrimps, chiken triyaki, RICE! wa hahahahahahahah=D "piggie strikes again!!" Josh joked :P "ehh. ur also piggie. tingnan mo yung plate mo. WOOW. dami nyahahah. my plate is just HALF of that" "fine. you win :P" yayyy. nyahaha but then everything almost fell when cam...grabbed me for the 2nd time :paranoid: "where were you?!!" he's angry. :| "j-just across the street. kumain kami ng ice cre-cream" gaawd. why am i trembling. :paranoid: "with JOSH?!" "y-yea. with h-himm. w-why?" "your MINE. get that. MINEEEEE" he said. "i didnt even ans--" "ill wait. & i promise you would be sorry if you'd say no" 0_o he looked so... scary. "its not going to rain... :|" then he walked away.. haay so many dramas in my life :p i sat on the empty chair beside anica. "whats wrong with him?" tanong ko kay anica. "eh.. he kept looking for you" haay. psycho ito ah. :| "oh. ok" "you went with [i]him[/i] didnt you?" "him? oh. you mean josh. Yea i did. he saw me crying, so we ate ice cream. libre. xD" :D "ayieeeeeeeeee. maychemistry pa kayo oh." so nagtawanan kami. lol. "crazy. :p" then we laughed harder. 0_o then i took a glance at Cam's face. nakaganito oh :mad: :evil: :mad: parang demonyo. sh*t. 0_o "thats why he's called 'the demon of class-IV' waaaa" "haay. bad 3p." :| "huh?" "nakaka.bad trip si Cam" "loko yan. dont mind him" pagkatapos ng dinner. we went to the lounge. & after we talked alot. Sir Jay announced something. "This is not a vacation." "we know Sir" sabi ni Cam. gaawd. anong problema niya. Sir jay continued. ignoring him "As i've said. this is not a vacation.Tomorrow, we will start helping communities & try talking to their problems." "For 2 whole months?! :crybaby:" Asked the guy from the other section [~note: i have no idea what to name those guys & girls from the other section. :D sorry. =D] "oh. & i forgot to tell you. we are only staying here for 4 weeks." "why? :(" anica complained. weeee. complain complain. lol. "the school gave me the rest of the money & i was instructioned to use this for...." "for?" everyone said. in unison. hahaha. parang choir :p "5 days. vacation. or... freedom. :eh:" YEAAAAAA! everyone shouted & gave high fives. haaay, yayy. lol "oh, & i expect you to be here at wu dian ban. better polish your chinese guys. :eh:" [wu dian pan is 5:30." "ang aga nmaan sir:(" i said. & the others agreed. thank god. "where were going is far from here. you can go back to sleep when we're in the bus, ok?" "we really have to speak in chinese? eh.. we dont know how to speak so fast." sabi ni Josh. "as i've said. better polish your chinese words. & practice. good night" sungit. :p everyone was yawning, xD so,we went back to our respective rooms. changed, toothbrush, u know. the usual things when you travel. "thank you . i missed those days.. & i missed you, did you know that?" i said under my breathe. i didnt know why. "yes i did. & i missed you too." sh*t. he heard. "hahaha. i didnt think you would hear that" :p "bleeeh :P" "anyways, good night" ........ no answer?? baka tulog. :p oh & we didnt sleep together ha? there are two beds in the room. lol. *yawwn* then i slept. haay:) [i]......"her pulse stopped 5 minutes ago. she's..... dead. :crybaby:"[/i]

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-01 08:16:41)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

whaaaaaaaat!!? kay is dead already?? :retard: :retard:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@ate danx: di ui. hahaha basta. wait for it. lol[/quote] [i] "God is always with us, dear. & diba you love rain?" "yes ma.. :)" "God is in the rain with you.... know that" "but ma.. diba they say God protects us... so what if someone tries-" "dont talk non-sense dear!" "but ma. what if. you remember my dream dont you?" "*sigh* my precious daughter..." "mom answer me." "God will send someone to...oot. tooot.tooot" "maaa?" [/i] tooot. tooot. tooot. tooot. tooot. ting! GOOD MORNING ANGELS! "ugh." haay. its 4 am na! yayyy! 0_o Josh is still sleeping. haaay. yesterday was fun. lol. "get up Kay." i told myself. haay shower mode. no peeking guys. :lol: so i walked towards the bathroom. undress mode. wee wee mode. go in the shower mode. then.. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. so cool. brrr. cold. cold." "Kay.! What's wro0o0owng.. sorry. sorry. i didnt mean to.. ill go out now" OMG. OMG OMG OMG.. "kay.. im so sorry. i didnt know na you were already undressed eh..." Josh.. saw... things... he... wasnt... supposed... to.... see... OMG :paranoid: speechless mode. haay. its ok. ok ok... Now Playing: Evidence - Urbandub. Music relaxes me... haay :) positive thoughts. weee. after 10 minutes of bathing. & dressing. & grooming... i was done! tadaa. fresh. lol it was Josh's turn. & woow. 10 minutes din.! some guys take 30 minutes. nyahahah maybe he's? naah. he's not.! xD "kay?" he was talking to me pla? lol. "h-huh?" "lets go." so there. we went down... down. in an earlier round. & blah blah blah. i forgot the lyrics. lol. "what the... they aren't here & its... 5:30 nman!" waaa. so much for the BE EARLY speech of Sir Jay... "maybe---" "Guys! something's happened..!" Denise Said [~note: denise is the girl from the other section] "Hurry!" & we ran.. why'd we stop here? Cam & Nic's Room? huh? people were murmuring. whats wrong? i pushed my way forward.... until.. "Nic!! :crybaby: " my best friend... motionless & bloody.. "Nic. please wake up. pleaseee" :( :crybaby: "miss.her pulse stopped 5 minutes ago. she's..... dead." "no. nooo. no she's not! please dont tell me.." "Kay. we have to go. :(" Sir Jay... i couldnt stop crying... i didnt stop. Josh held me in his arms.. comforting me.. i took a glimpse of Cam. why was he..... smiling. i had to let go from josh's embrace. there was something wrong. i can feel it. i kept staring at the bathroom door. i walked towards it.. "kay? do u need to go?" Sir jay said. or was it josh? "no." i simply said. i opened the bathroom door. & OMG. :crybaby: "Fred! :crybaby: " Den was in shock. Fred had died too. i cried harder. "oh no." Sir jay said. Fred died brutally. he was beaten to death... &... his Right hand was chopped off. :( "guys. i know this is sudden. but we cannot cancel our schedule. lets go" we followed him.. i dont know why but i kept looking at cam.. he was smiling in a way. like a devilish smile... then i saw it.. a scar on his cheek. did the murderer hurt him? we arrived at a rural area in Hong Kong. Sir Jay went ahead to talk to the children & apologize to the elders. "Im sorry about anica." why was he smiling. did it amuse him.. "whatever & why the hell are you smiling?" "nothing. i mean. ahahaha." "stop it." "whats the matter babe? :eh:" "i am so not your babe" yuck. :puke: "oh yes you are." oh sh*t. dont kiss me. doont.. "whats the problem here?" "you. we were about to kiss you know that?" "dont touch her." "dude. learn how to share. your OVER, is it not? so its my turn now" :puke: "get away from me!" i ran... josh ran after me.. & Cam. laughing his head off. gawd. i want to kick his.. doodie. :| we went back to the hotel. and Sir Jay called us for a meeting. "i have no idea whats going on here! we have lost two students at the same time..." Sir Jay said. apparently, he was crying. "but sir... why did fred from room 1023 get involve in the murder but the roomate of anica. has. not. been. killed?" Shia said. She did make a point there... "i agree with yo--" "so you're accusing me... for being the murderer?!" Cam said. :mad: "no i didnt mean it that way..." Shia was terrified & she started to cry. "Cam, stop it dude" Josh said. "yea Cam. she's saying it like you were a miracle. no need to get HB about it" mark continued. "lets end this meeting guys.. & please keep safe. i want to have 12 students here tomorrow morning at 6." after dinner. we went directly back to our rooms. locked all the doors. & watched tv. "Wonder who it is?" Josh said. "Who what is?" i asked... "you know.. the murderer" haay. dont want to hear this stuff. "i have no idea.. but let's keep safe ok?" "yea. i agree,." "josh.. can we likee. put our beds together?" "why?" 0_o "so that... never mind"i let it go. "you know what. i agree with you." then there... we connected our beds together then slept. ..."all of you.. are in danger"

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-01 09:20:29)

thunder_sorceress
» n00b
1969-12-31

is soooo cool:P
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeeee.. nice na naman na story. xo bitin update update update :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:15

[ 14 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy