• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

Pages: 112345

[quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

[quote=gemandi]Waa. I like it. I'm violent too! :evil: anung say nung title dito miss mad? hehe! kala ku kakilig, katakut pla. :wallbash: nice nice! ;)[/quote] say? ung meaning? errmm. basta. sa ending mo makikita. :lol: @jhay: hahahaha. he lives in. :paranoid: uh-oh. i forgot :D . jokee (^_^)v hahaha @alex: hoy. gaftalk na diay ka. :D asuus. its ok ui:) cge sure sure. ill tell u lng ^^
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

what..?u forgot...sis...i'll haunt you...haha.lolz.still waiting for the update :D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=---mad4u---]say? ung meaning?errmm. basta. sa ending mo makikita.[/quote] ahihi.. lalo ko na excite miss mad. :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@sis jhay: bleehh. hahahaha @gemandi: hahaha. sis nlng. :D oh. gilliebean :D aww. this is ending na. two more chappies. im happy & sad. :crybaby:[/quote] Chapter 11 ".thats not Sir Jay.. that's C-Cam... :paranoid:" sabi ni matt. "loko.. that's not Cam. thats someone else. grabeh naman.!" Sabi ko. :disgust: "oh. s-sorry." sabi ni Matt. "wth?!" sabi namin lahat.. papaunta ung stranger namin. "uhm..ikaw ba si Kayllie Amarillo?" "uhh. oo." shet. bakit he knows my name? lol. "pinagbigay ng tao oh. ung nasa Pavillon." then we all looked sa pavillon. OMG. s-si.. sii.. Daddy 0_o akala niyo si Cam noh? wahaha. "s-sige. thanks." then.. the guy went back to his bench. xD i looked at daddy. parang galit 0_o i read the note.. "nak, pumunta ka dito..." so ayun. i went to Dad. "what man d.?" "be careful. i heard about the murders." "eh. why are you here?" "we were going to get you." "me. only?" "yea. who else." "no dad. i deserve this trip. please. ill be careful" "cge na nga... haay.. love you nak." "love yo to d." so there i kissed him sa cheeks. tapos i told everyone about it. it was already 11:30., everyone agreed to view "it's a small world" again pagkatapos nito.. we went to FantasyLand to eat. (Royal Banquet? i forgot. :D ) Sir Jay was there waiting for us. after we ate. Sir Jay told us to go to the hotel & rest.. the others was fast asleep. while my rommie & i. were wide awaaake. xD "im bored." "me too." he turned on the television. we didnt like any of the shows. i went to the bathroom & changed to my swimsuit. when i went out.. " :lol: we have the same minds." "haaaayy. bleh :P " " & look. we match :eh: " he was wearing. board shorts that was color blue. & had his name on the side. customized made of course. while i was wearing the same shade of blue.. with white flowers. & a swimming skirt. from triumph. haha xD we went towards the pool. OMG. ang gandaaa. :lol: and. OMG..... ang laki.. and that big swimming pool... had two tiny.. minutee. people. namely Kayllie & Josh. "haaayyy. tayo nanaman. :| " "be happy nga...." then biglang he went near me. "we're alone. ;) " then squeezed me. "ewww. manyak. :P " "hahahaha. joke lng gne. last one to the pool has to libre at least 3 disney thingss.!" haaha. think again. i won :P "wahahaha." "huhuhuhuhu" then.. may lumapit na staff. "miss, are you Kayllie Amarillo?" "yes. i am. :) " "there was a note at the lobby for you. & i found out you were here." then binigay niya ang note.. "thank you" :) to my horror. [i] 2 nights from now. meet me at the park where you saw me last night. or else... one who shall not be killed shall die.. .. a.k.a your brother. -cam [/i] i fainted. yea sa pool. Cam had to rush towards me. tapos when i regained my consciousness. i was back in the bedroom... ........ fully dressed. 0_o "wh-who.-----" "dont go." "but my brother.!" "ill be the one to take care of cam." "no josh. ill be the one. no arguments" haaay.. hero hero panaman. "and besides... who dressed me up anyways?" "m-me." :o "wat the p*k." "Sorry. i had no choice. T_T" "its ok.." "ugly body btw. :eh: " "landi mo.! haha" we went out to the maze- thingy area.. just to go out for a walk. we chatted & laughed. then he went near me and hugged me. "dont let me go for the second time. i love you kay. with all my heart. i do" :wow: "i love you more. :P " "give me another chance? :) " :wow: yes yes yess! "of course.:) " then we laughed, & chatted again. we were back. ayiiishh. xD him: what's your wildest dream? me: uhmm. to be kissed under the rain. you? :) him: to be the one kissing you under the rain. then the raindrops fell... me: must be your lucky day :D then we kissed. that day. his lips... i never wanted to touch anyone's lips other than his.. he let go. and held my hand. .......... " i take one step away... then i find myself coming back to you........ my one & only. one & only.... YOU. " :redface:

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-09 06:59:12)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee.ganda nung song na un.baliw na baliw aquh dun date eh.anyways.kung ipi-picture mo ung mga scenes at gagawin mong palabas,iisa lang nman ang mangyayari eh.haha.yay.kahit two chapters nlang masaya pa rin.sana gawa ka a ng stories sis.ahehehe. :D
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha. ka.luod :puke: ngano kami ni kuya gian (gi-yan) grrrrrrrrr......! :doubt: why??
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@jhay: hahaha. there will be a twist again. :D @ching: sorry gud. =( dili man ako kuya. its either cortes or palos. :lol:[/quote] Josh's POV: "must be your lucky day :D " i pulled her close to me... and i kissed her. the lips, so perfect. i didnt want to kiss any girl's lips again... Kayllie's POV: he held my hand.. and...... sang. "It took one look And forever laid out in front of me One smile then i die Only to be revived by you There i was Thought i had everything figured out Goes to show just how much i know Bout the way life play out i take one step away and i find myself coming back to you, my one and only one and only you... oohh.. " then i sang along. weee. duet. :lol: "Now i know That i know not a thing at all Except the fact that i am yours And that you are mine Oh, they told me that This world wouldnt be easy And though, i not want to complain i take one step away then i find myself coming back to you, my one and only one and only i take one step away and i find myself coming back to you, my one and only one and only you......." then he hugged me... & whispered. "i love you" " i love you too :redface: " then he laughed. Dining Area, Disney Hotel. i told everyone what happened sa pool area. (except sa maze thingy ahaa) they were shocked but had to let me go.. i couldnt let my brother die. however the staff memeber who approached me earlier... approached me again. "Miss Kayllie, i have a Call for you at the lobby" i excused myself & kinuha ko yung call... baka important. me: hello? caller: your mine.. your mine.. me: cam. stop it. cam: dont back out on the plan ... me: let my brother goo.. cam: ill let him go.if i see you earlier... me: demon.! :angry: cam: say hi to your sister, Mike. "atee help me! ate! atee.!" *boogsh* me: Mikee! mikeeeee :crybaby: people were rushing towards me.. i was crying... my little brother. :( it was like... like... he was forced into water. me: stop it.! stop it.! cam: bye. me: no wait.. *tooot* *toot* *tooot* "miss, are you alright?" sabi ng staff member. "y-yea." even though im not. halata nman eh.. i was crying. "w-well, the caller left a note.. he said that to give it to you after you hang up." i read the note. [i] meet me tomorrow night. & ill set Mike free. Kowloon Park, 9:00 pm. be there..... alone. cam [/i] i had to. for my brother. :( pumunta ako ulit sa dining area. at binuhos ko lahat kay ate rachel. everyone seemed disturbed about this. they offered to help & go with me.. pero.. i showed them the note.. they cant do anything.. si Josh nman. nagwalk out. i followed him. tapos. sa corridor. nag punch siya sa wall.. "why.. why.? :crybaby: " i believe thats what he said. tapos. he sank down to the floor he looked at me then back down.. then he cried.. "please. dont go." "i-i have to.." "Kay.. he'll force you to be his..." "j-josh.." "at least let me go with you.." "i cant. my brother.! you know how it is" tapos i reached out to him. and i hugged him "im sorry. :( " Disneyland, 9:00 AM.. everyone seemed quiet as we toured around disneyland once more... we continued with the rides,, but no one seemed to have fun.. 1:00 PM after eating lunch... sir jay, ate rach,kuya gian, matt & den excused themselves.. Josh asked me to walk around with him... 2:00 PM the walk had become unbearable,, we had shopping. yes. we rode the train going back to the city. yes. but it had to be unbearable. imagine.. not speaking to each other... how dreadful.. 4:00 PM we were on our way back to disneyland.. i had at least 8 shopping bags with me, & he had the same number of bags i had.... 4:30 PM we went back to our room & rest for a while.. "J-josh. im sorry." "Kay.. i understand naman eh., its just everyone's worried.." "im worried about myself. but... my brother.. i cant stand it,. " "i-i have something for you..." for me? :o he gave me.. the necklace i returned months ago.. the heart broken necklace? the one which you give the other piece to another & you keep the other piece? yea that one... "t-thank you :crybaby: " then. he kissed me again.. let me go & hugged me... "i wont let you go alone... please be careful" "you have to. and i will" we hugged & umiyak siya... i did the same.. 8:30 PM after dinner, everyone hugged me & said be careful. blah blah.. "stop it guys ui. its like im going to die :lol: " then everyone cried.. Josh hugged me. "i-i was only kidding. smile nman!" but they didnt. Josh went with me to Kowloon Park.. i hugged & kissed him.. as if it were the last time... i climbed up the stairs. & began praying.. [i] God, please do not leave me.. protect & stay with me through this battle. protect everyone i love. & everyone who is indanger. please forgive me for my sins. please forgive Cam's sins. Please forgive the world's crime. [/i] then i started praying the Lord's prayer. "this is it.." "atee help me! ate! atee.!" "Mike!" i ran towards his voice... towards the pool.. "what the.--" ..."i've been tricked. :paranoid: "
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

been tricked...?ow.parang alam ko na ah.pag namatay si kay akin si josh :P.joke lang :D.malapit na palang matapos. :cry:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ haha. ano? :p yea =( it'll end tonight. huhuhu
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tonight...?! :crybaby:may iba ka bang story na ipo-post sis...? :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@jhay: i guess so.. im kinda having fun with sad endings. hahahahahahahahah :eh:[/quote] chapter 12. Josh's POV having a duet with her. under the rain. is magical.. :D i hugged her... "i love you" :redface: "i love you too" ayiiiishh! haha i laughed. & we went back to our room to dry up.. kayllie was telling everyone what happened. by the looks of it. everyone seemed worry. yet kayllie told them it would be fine... the guy who approached her awhile ago. approached her again. he said there was a phone call for her... she went out.. & i followed her. i listened to every single word she made. "mike's in trouble" i thought she was crying so hard when she hanged up.. the staff member now gave her a note... while she was reading that... i went back to the dining area. & told them where i went.. not the truth :D Kayllie went inside & cried. she told everything.. & i understood why. Cameron Schamus... gawd! 0_o i went out... not knowing Kay was following me. i punched the wall & i broke down... i looked at her. then back down... i cant stand it. for other people. they think guys who cry are gay. well obviously, im not gay & im crying... "please. dont go." "i-i have to.." "Kay.. he'll force you to be his..." "j-josh.." "at least let me go with you.." "i cant. my brother.! you know how it is" "im sorry. :( " i cried harder... the girl i love is about to be killed... by my best friend. then i remembered... [i] cam: dude., i have something to tell you :D josh: what man? :lol: cam: please keep it a secret.. josh: u know you can trust me... cam: i-i h-have the blood of t-the... demon :crybaby: josh: oh sh*t. are you kidding me? cam: no. if i released anger.... something bad happens.. josh: no there-- cam: do you remember. when Sir Jay scold me... & i didnt do anything wrong josh: y--- cam: & he was thrown towards the door... i did that.. josh: du-- cam: josh. please. dont tell. josh: i wont. but please. control yourself..[/i] h-how could i forget. :crybaby: [b]9:00 AM[/b] nagtour ulit kami sa disneyland. pero everyone seemed quiet. i wanted to break the silence. pero it would be useless. i had the same thought with the others tonight... will be trouble [b]1:00 PM[/b] after eating lunch... sir jay, ate rach,kuya gian, matt & den excused themselves.. or at least i told them to. i invited Kayllie to go out with me today.. she agreed. it troubled me... everything did. [b]2:00 PM[/b] it was obvious that she didnt like the so-called walk. we were silent except when asking opinions or when we asked questions [b]4:00 PM[/b] we were going back to the hotel.. she had 8 shopping bags & i had 8 & half.. that little small box.. had the necklace i gave her. months ago.. i had it polished & engraved.. [b]4:30 PM[/b] we were back in our room & we rested for awhile. i was about to speak up when... "J-josh. im sorry." "Kay.. i understand naman eh., its just everyone's worried.." "im worried about myself. but... my brother.. i cant stand it,. " "i-i have something for you..." she was shocked. hahaha she looked so cute.. i gave her the necklace. she was crying "thank you :crybaby:" i kissed her.. she kissed me back. i let go. & i hugged her oh so tight, "i wont let you go alone... please be careful" "you have to. and i will" ouch. =( we hugged & i cried... she did the same.. 8:30 PM everyone told her to be careful... "stop it guys ui. its like im going to die :lol: " then everyone cried.. i hugged her. crying. "i-i was only kidding. smile nman!" we didnt. who would be smiling if you're worried?! i went with her to Kowloon Park... i hugged her & kissed her. as if it were the last time.. she climbed up the stairs.. & i was about to ride a taxi going back.. but no josh... keep her safe.. i followed her. "atee help me! ate! atee.!" "Mike!" she ran. & i ran after her... she went to the pool area. & i hid behind some bushes & trees... "what the--" she murmured.. mike. mike's not there.... s-she's been tricked. :o

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-09 22:29:14)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woo.i thought so.wow...kanina lang ang update ah.wahahaha.oo nga eh sis.parehas tayo.mas masaya ko pag sad ending.ewan ko ba. :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hahaha. apir sis. :p wala kayong pasok? ours is still on the 16th. thats why im OL. hhahaha
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ow sis.parehas tayo.sa 16 pa.hahaha. =D
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

16! hahaha. tricked.what?!
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehe! pde din combined. miss-sis. :eh: :lol::lol::lol: ui dami updates. sakto mamaya ending kc may pasok na ku bukas. sis mad, sana hapi ending. :rolleyes: ung dead si Kay tas akin na Josh. hihi..:wow: hi sis jhay. :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just done reading your story im so hooked and im cant wait to read the ending... you have such a very nice talent... i like your story it has gruesome, and mutilation event that i really like... keep it up... god bless... kiyou tsukete!
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]hi sis jhay.[/quote] ngaun ko lang napansin to ah...is this for me...?if so...hi din!aheheheh. :D @t:wee.mamaya na update.haha. :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Chapter 13.[/b] [quote]@rachel: yuhp tricked. @ate gemandi: ayy. missis. noo T__T hahaha ermm. check mo lng kung happy ending. :eh: @micah_kim: hahaha thank you:) god bless you too & take care, ahihi @sis jhay: erm. yea. now. HAHA i posted it now.. since i cant use it later. mom's HB this week. :lol:[/quote] Kay's POV: "i-ive been tricked" i picked up the stereo... ejected the tape.... [i] Amarillo's Family Scare [/i] "t-this happened a long time ago.. ah.." [i] "mommy, where's Mike?" "aba iha. hindi ko alam." "cge. ill ask daddy lng.." "dad. stop recording muna.." "oo iha." turns out he didnt turn it off.. "uhm. dad. where's Mi---" "atee help me! ate! atee.!" *boogsh* "mike! anak!" -mommy [/i] that was... a year ago.. when mike was pushed into the lake... oh my gawd. :crybaby: im in trouble.... "kinda stupid falling for that huh? =D " i turbed back. it was Cam. "you monster.! what do you want from me?!" i backed away. "you." i walked towards him & slapped him.. "i should've known..." gawd. im so stupid. please God. protect me. please. "really? why were you crying when i was calling you?" he was walking towards me.. God please... "i-i.. forgot about that.." "hmmph. a first honor. forgetting things? tsktsktsk." "w-where did you get that.?" "oh. i couldnt tell my sources.." "who?!" "just a rat named Jay..." s-sir, Jay? "s-sir jay? h-how?" "Jay... i mean. uncle Jay.." "u-uncle??" "you forgot? his last name's Lee...." "...... my mother's last name." "whats the con---" "he's my mother's brother.." oh no.. "no wait. let me correct that.. my DEAD mother's brother =D " "y-you k-killed her?!" :o "who else.. she was planning to kill me....." "k-kill you?" "you see. im possessed by a demon.. i have the blood of their kind." that explains everything... "well my mom,. couldnt accept it. so she tried to kill me. but i killed her instead." "oh...my.. god.." then it rained. "its time, Kayllie" "Cam.. please.. snap out of it.." "once you'll be mine... you'll be a demon yourself" "Cam! please stop it." oh gawd.. his eyes turned red.. "would you be mine?" :crybaby: "C-cam... i-i.. dont love you. i-i-i l-love your best friend..." "non-sense!" "cam please!" he drew out... a... a... "k-knife" "that's right Kay.. a knife.. a poisoned knife.." omg.. i began to back away.. he started walking towards me... and pointing the knife towards my.... heart.. =( Lord. if i ever die.. please forgive me for the things i have done.. Cam ran towards me.. & i closed my eyes. i know its my time. it is. =( pain never got to me.. i opened my eyes. and... J-josh... no. he was not stabbed. but.. he was fighting with Cam. josh.. stabbed. him... in the heart... "J-josh.. forgive me.." "how could you" "i love you... not Kayllie." "then w-why?" "i thought you would become... jelous" "sh*t." he backed away.. and.. ran towards me. "are you ok..?" "yes.. lets go. before this will get worse" we ran towards the exit.. & we were walking & finding a taxi. the place was almost desserted.. it was already 12... i couldnt help but think... C-cam's g-gay. omg. :o "c-cam's g-gay?" i asked josh. "i never knew." apparently no one did. the rain didnt stop pouring... he hugged me & whispered the words. "im glad you're ok" & we kissed. but then... "j-josh! j-j-oshh!" .... he disappeared.. Josh's POV. "J-josh.. forgive me.." "how could you" "i love you... not Kayllie." "then w-why?" "i thought you would become... jelous" "sh*t." my best friend... was gay... :o i ran towards kayllie & asked her if she was alright. she said yes & we ran towards the exit.. we were walking now.. but the rain has not yet stopped... the place was almost empty... since it was 12 o' clock. "c-cam's g-gay?" she asked me "i never knew." no one did. my best friend was one of the campus crush. smart. friendly. handsome.rich.... those kind of things.. but he turned out to be.. gay?! i hugged her... "im glad you're ok" & we kissed... under the rain.. once more... i opened my eyes. & someone pushed me away,. so hard. "j-josh! j-j-oshh!" she was searching for me.. then she ran off. i tried to ran towards her but... .... i couldnt see her anymore.. Kay's POV i ran.. "josh.! josh" he was nowhere to be seen... i walked around & asked the people if they had seen him. no one seemed to.. i was almost back where i started..... in front of a shopping area.. ...... where my dream had started., shake it off Kay... its not going to-- *beep beeep.!* no. please . it almost bumped me... but i ran... it followed me... no matter where i go... nothing seemed to be a way out... the only way out.... is.. the p-park... i was tired.. i looked both ways.. no way out... the people dialled into their phone & called the police... i looked back. & looked at the driver.. i couldnt see him... it was tinted black.. the car was a little faster now.. & the window of the back seat opened... S-Sir j-j-jay? i ran faster.., & i turned into a corner.. im seemed to have lost him. i was growing tired... but i cant stop.. "run kayllie run! or else..." i told myself im tired i cant do this na... please make him stop.! "THERE SHE IS!" Sir Jay spotted me again.. keep running! run run. the.. the p-park.... i looked back & the car was almost behind me... just go.! go... i pushed myself.. trying to stop the tears from blurring my vision.. i looked back. & the car turned around.... ....towards the ramp... i ran... towards the gate... the guard was no where in sight. i have no idea why.. "run.. run" i told myself.. the car was still behind me.. i have no idea why it didnt just speed up & hit me... i've reached the art work part of the park.. the car was speeding... i stopped . i cant breathe. i cant.. i was crying.. Josh appeared & placed his arms around me... the car was almost... going to hit us... "i love you =( " i told him... "i love you more =( " *booooogsh* CNN News news reporter(ruby): a high school girl was found unconscious at a park last night in hong kong. apparently there was a boy beside her. both of them bloody. but unconscious... just a few meters away.. a boy was stabbed by what was believed a poisoned knife.. these three teenagers are the latest victims of the series of murders that happened weeks back. man from news: they seem to be filipinos & what were their names? ruby: yes they are filipinos.. i have here a student which seemed to be a batchmate of the victims... whats your name? Denise: i-im denise.. Ruby: what were their names? Den2x: that girl is my close friend.. Kayllie Amarillo.. that guy beside her was her boyfriend Josh Ford.. & that guy...... was one of the participants in the murder... Cameron Schamus. Ruby: you mean? this guy... killed your batchmates & classmates? Den: yes he did.. his uncle was the one who killed Ate Nina, Kuya Ed, Kay & Josh... Policeman: im sorry. but your friends.... they cannot make it. *den runs off & joins the other students* Ruby: this is a really tragic moment. this.. Jay. or the uncle has not yet been found & the police are on the look out for him... [u]Fin.[/u] [quote]to those who read this... thank you so much. you gave me courage to post the other chapters... you may ask why this story was a little... murder-ish... but.. i kinda wanted something different. thank you everyone. really:)[/quote]

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-10 05:41:36)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woo.i didn't realize that may pagka sci-fi pala to.haha.wee.the's story's ending is so nice.sad endings.i love it!anyways,about dun kay sir jay,medyo hindi ko inaasahan un ah...kasabwat pla siya.and dun sa pagpatay ni cam sa mom nya...that is unforgivable.pero may comedy rin.gay si cam.i can't stop laughing.haha. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:18

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy