• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

Pages: 123455

[quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

@thunder_sorceress: thanks :) @lady_end: hahahah thanks ;) uyy. i dont like to update na. =D ill post it nya next time. if i know what happens [me has writing block thingy]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

woo.best friend died.i hate that feeling.sooo bad.i think cam was the one who killem them.gaaaa!i hate that guy.so high-blood.tsk :mad:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha. good job gi patay2x mode kaau ka gaghan kaau ug mode :lol:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@jhayyuliajay: hahah =D i hate cam too. toinks. xD well.. secret lng yan. xD @ching: ngee. good job lage. xD kaluod lng ana ching! xD yes. patay2 mode slash love2 mode. haahahahahha
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i guess lahat ng readers galit kay cam...grabe nman yan....may lahi yatang demonyo at aswang yan eh...haha =D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=jhayyuliajay]^i guess lahat ng readers galit kay cam...grabe nman yan....may lahi yatang demonyo at aswang yan eh...haha =D[/quote] wahahhaha. oo nga eh. lol[/quote] [b]Chapter Six[/b] [i] "run kayllie run! or else..." im tired i cant do this na... please make him stop.! "THERE SHE IS!" oh no. keep running! run run. shoxx. stairs. 0_o its ok.. he wont catch up. OMG.. is he---- making the car climB? noo please no0oooooooo[/i] "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" gawd., was that a nightmare? i glanced at the digital clock beside the bed,. exactly 5:30. 0_o "oh. kay, whats wrong?" shoxx. Josh woke up before i did. "nothing... i just had." "...the dream?" "yea." "kay... its not going to happen. its just a dream.!" "what if it does? i mean when i was younger. my family & i went to that place. after i first had that dream" "then did those happen? :|" "N-n-.." "see? no need to worry. & if that happens. all of us. will be there for you. dont worry:)" "thanks. anyways. i have to take a shower na. bye haha" so dun' na ligo ako. you see. i had a dream. i've had that dream twice na. this was the second times already. in that dream. i was running. i had no idea why the car who was chasing me couldnt keep up. i couldnt see the face of the driver since.. u know dreams, blurry. anyways. i've reached a park where you have to climb stairs (with chinese characters in it) to get to it. up there was a pool. a fountain. people. benches. a chapel. & a band. like those you see in schools? yea those. anyways after that...... "Kay, you done?!" Josh was becoming impatient :disgust: "yea.. i was just about to open the d---" "Hurry. something has happened" after hearing those words. i got out directly. we ran outside. he lead me the way & into... the elevator? people were huddled outside it again.. Some were crying. some was.... walking away. & Cam. was. smiling. no wait. laughing. "what happened?" "you'll see." he lead me towards the elevator. asking for way until.. i saw her. Shia Lee. arms has been cut.. apparently.. the elevator doors did it. but how? "OMG :crybaby: " i couldnt stop it.. these murders are starting. i can feel it. i stood up & mentally counted the students who were there. one. two. three. four. five. six...seven. eight.nine.ten. e-.... ten? & like the first murder. i knew there was something else.. "search the whole floor! please :crybaby: " the people were puzzled. "w-why?" "we're missing one..." they started counting now... & i was right. someone was missing, "where's mark?" Sir Jay asked. frantically. "lets go!" Cam insisted us that mark was somewhere in the hotel safe. "no.! we have to find him" i answered him back. this threw him off & murmured something... i only caught the words "..be sorry" "there...." i pointed towards a door.. i didnt know what it was.. they followed my direction. opened the door. & there Mark. just stabbed. he was concious. "who did this to you?!!" i asked mark.. "it was.." "it was who?" Sir Jay interrupted him before he could say it... "it was...." "Mark. wake up. mark. pleasee." "miss we have to get him out of here. he lost a lot of blood. & has lost his conciousness. but he'll be ok" "thank god" Like Anica & Fred. Sir Jay didnt give us time to say our goodbyes. or pray for them. we went directly to the bus & ... "You Did Well Princess! :) " gaaa. i hate cam 0_o apparently he was teasing me. "Back off Schamus!" Josh said.. Oh. Schamus is Cam's last name.. "whatever. FORD" no one seemed amused by Cam's reply.. "Stop it. Both of You" Sir Jay said.. and here we goo another meeting. "Guys. we are in danger...." everyone seemed to agree with that. "& im going to add a curfew. those who goes out after 8:30 will be sent back to the Philippines." "but sir what if---" "unless i told you guys. or if its already our vacation period. do you understand" "Yes" everyone chorused. we arrived to that little village again. & by noon.. we were already done. Sir Jay told us to meet the different people in the village. Josh, Den,Matt, & Me went to played soccer with the children... we took a break & a old & fragile woman came to us.. "all of you.. are in danger" she told us. her voice was very soft & yet disturbing. "wh---" "YOU! YOU! YOU! & YOU.... beware of the son of the devil. the person. who. will. kill. you. ONE. by. ONE." she pointed at matt first. then den. then both of us with josh. together.... "thats preposterous!" Matt stood up. apparently answering back to the Old woman. "you. will. see...." "when 5 x 2 is left but 2 will transfer away yet 1 still lives. & 5 will be taken away." what the f...?! :| is she... crazy? "we will be careful, i promise you. we will" i told her... & she quietly walked away. turning back to us. & mouthed the words "car stairs park..... death" could it be? :paranoid: no way. no. please... ..."Dont tell him."

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-07 22:43:16)

thunder_sorceress
» n00b
1969-12-31

itss sssooo cool=)
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sooo scary sis...gahhh!!!that cam!!!i want to kill him na tlaga!aswang na demonyo pa!devil si cam...i hate him... :mad: anyways.maganda nman ang story...i'm wondering kung parehong mamamatay si josh and kay...or maybe si kay lang.haha.alam ko kung pano tumakbo ung gantong plotline.haha. :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaa.. i thought 'tong story na 'to is like the other ones.. yung mga lab story bah. :eh: nakakatakot pala. . toinks.. :/ pero na-eexcite na ko. luls hahaha.. saya naman neto. first time ko magbasa ng scary love story.. :)
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=thunder_sorceress]itss sssooo cool=)[/quote] hahahaha thanks :p [quote=jhayyuliajay]sooo scary sis...gahhh!!!that cam!!!i want to kill him na tlaga!aswang na demonyo pa!devil si cam...i hate him... anyways.maganda nman ang story...i'm wondering kung parehong mamamatay si josh and kay...or maybe si kay lang.haha.alam ko kung pano tumakbo ung gantong plotline.haha.[/quote] well. maybe cam will... u knoow... xD nyahahahahaxD well... lets see lng. :eh: [quote=MiNEKOARCH]waaaaaaaaaaa.. i thought 'tong story na 'to is like the other ones.. yung mga lab story bah. nakakatakot pala. . toinks.. pero na-eexcite na ko. luls hahaha.. saya naman neto. first time ko magbasa ng scary love story..[/quote] nyahaha. really? d nman ito scary for me.. for me.... its psychological. :lol:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woots.but the "fragile" lady said somethin about dun sa mga dreams ni kay...pero pwedeng may kinalaman din si cam.wee...wait ko nlang.haha. :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jhayyuliajay]woots.but the "fragile" lady said somethin about dun sa mga dreams ni kay...pero pwedeng may kinalaman din si cam.wee...wait ko nlang.haha. :D[/quote] just wait & see. chapter 7 will be posted as soon as im done with..... my algebra papers 0_o
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---mad4u---]@ching: ngee. good job lage. xD kaluod lng ana ching! xD yes. patay2 mode slash love2 mode. haahahahahha[/quote] whatever! waaaaa! kuyaw ah.
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

grabe..so scary nman to ate mads..:)oo nga may bad spirit cguro ito c Cam.hahaha.anyways.next chapter.:)
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wa..katakot ko ung story.. peo i like it.. sana mamatay na yang Cam Schamus.. :mad: next chapter na po
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]soooo nice siszy!!![/b] [u]another one to follow...[/u] [i]nkakatakot!!![/i] [b]hihi...[/b] [u]btw, can u join me n d nxt chappie???[/u] [i]but f not, it wud b stil fine...[/i] [b]but f ever u wud let me in...[/b] [u]jzt name me nina...[/u] [i]ambixoza tlga aqw noh??[/i] [b]haha....[/b] [u]keep up d good work...[/u] [b][i]GODBLESS!!![/i][/b] :P:P:P[/align]
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=wakawakafeeling]whatever! waaaaa! kuyaw ah.[/quote] whatever2 pa ka ha. hahaha [quote=kylagrace]grabe..so scary nman to ate mads..:)oo nga may bad spirit cguro ito c Cam.hahaha.anyways.next chapter.:)[/quote] nyahaha here it is. :p [quote=myyrkhaztic]wa..katakot ko ung story.. peo i like it.. sana mamatay na yang Cam Schamus.. :mad: next chapter na po[/quote] hmm. lets see if he'll die. xD [quote=ncarmz]soooo nice siszy!!! another one to follow... nkakatakot!!! hihi... btw, can u join me n d nxt chappie??? but f not, it wud b stil fine... but f ever u wud let me in... jzt name me nina... ambixoza tlga aqw noh?? haha.... keep up d good work... GODBLESS!!! :P:P:P[/quote] aww thanks. :) i added you there na.. haaha ur name will appear again. on the next chappie. because. hahahaha god bless you too :)[/quote] [b]Chapter 7[/b] "kay, you ok? wee. it rhymes. i rock! lol" :disgust: pshh. "no." haay. for once. nakakainis si Josh. for once pa. :lol: "sorry na gud.. pikon kaau ka! haha. nganu man ka?" [sorry na gud. ur so pikon. whats wrong with you?] "wala.... did you see what the woman mouthed? she said car.stairs. park... death" "it means another thing. dont worry. it wont happen. trust me." Sir Jay told us to climb the bus again. as we were going back to the hotel.. "Who wants to go shopping :eh: " Sir Jay said. Himala ha? xD YEAAAAAAAAAA! everybody put their fists into the air triumphantly. but as for me.. i wasnt quite happy. no it wasnt because of the woman. it was because i had no money. :paranoid: [Harbour City, Kowloon. 1:10 pm] "kay... lets go na.. i promise you.., u can utang :eh: " tempting. "no thanks. ill just go with you. hahaha" "suit yourself" :) and you know. it took like 5 hours for my classmates & batchmates to finish. 0_o i couldnt resist it,. & Den realized it so she bought me the things i wanted. but of course utang lang yan. xD we were just paying when suddenly.. "Kayllie, i need to talk to you... no,, i need to talk to Denise, Matt, Josh & You" Sir Jay said.. us again. :paranoid: since i couldnt let Sir Jay wait.. i told denise about it. the five of us went into a coffee shop. "What would you like sir, mam?" 0_o "uhm. just coffee shakes for all of us" "sir. but.." "its on the house kayllie" phew. lol. "whats going on?" Josh asked. "Yea.. we're creeped out now. i mean... a while ago. this woman went to us & told us that... we were going to die." Matt whispered not to let the other customers hear. "Guys... Mark's awake. & he wants to talk to the four of you." "about what?" Den was curious "not a what. but a who." he answered automatically. yet hesitantly. "about who?" i asked. "Cameron Schamus." "C-cam?" Josh said. he was shocked. no. everyone [i]was[/i] shocked. "why?" "we'll go to Mark later... but please dont tell. you know who" we didnt need to ride a taxi or a bus going back to the hotel since it was just connected. that night after dinner. Sir Jay was afraid to leave the other students alone.. so he assigned Ate Nina to take care of the other students.. and we were off. [b] Kowloon Hospital;Room 108; 8:10 pm [/b] "Mark!" we all ran towards him. he was smiling. but didnt look at us.... Spongebob was on.. "Shhhh!" was all he said. and of course. all of us loves Spongebob. so we waited till it ended. Sir Jay kept laughing. hahaha then serious mode. "tell them." "guys. i am very fortunate that i didnt die... or all of your heads will be spinning around for answers.." "do you know who stabbed you?" i asked. "actually. he was wearing a mask.. & i saw that mask before that..... event happened." "where did you see it?" Matt asked. "i-in. Cam's room." everyone was shocked. Cam?! "guys... be careful with him." "are you sure its cam?" Josh wanted to be sure. of course. he was his best friend. "woah. im not saying anything like that.. but that day.. when Anica & Fred died... i saw him. " "you mean cam?" "yes. he was going out of the room.. he was smiling. he looked perfectly normal. but.. his hands. was stained with blood" & he bursted into tears. "Are you sure it was Cameron?" Sir Jay said "Positive. after he went down to go to the lobby.. i ran towards the room.. there. Anica was still alive. i asked her who did it. the words i only heard was -ron" "omg. thats why he kept laughing... every murder that happens. he smiles or laughs.." i said,. "Sir.. Visiting Hours is done. please leave now." The young nurse told us. we said goodbye to mark & wished him well. going back to the hotel, everyone was quiet. Matt was whispering Cam's name over & over. Denise was crying. Josh was fidgeting with his fingers. Sir Josh sighed. & me. i just looked ahead.. "Sh*t. oh im sorry" the driver said. it was traffic. every move we made was just a meter... per 10 minutes. 0_o we rode a big taxi going back. so all of us could talk at the back. "guys. you heard mark. you HAVE to be careful." "no sir. WE should be careful.." i corrected him. "Sir. if he's planning to kill us. u maybe... in trouble" "you have a point the--" "cant you see?! we're going to die. thats it. we cant do anything about it!" Den was afraid. it was clear. all of us were. "Calm Down den! Cam's not going to kill us..." Josh said. The driver stopped for the 30th time.. gawd. its already 9:31. "Sir if its ok. can we just stop here? i dont feel so good" Denise really looked like she was going to barf.. Sir Jay agreed then quickly payed the driver. then we went out. Denise ran towards a trash can.. then :puke: [???????; 9:49] "J-j-josh..." "what?" "the s-s-tairs..." it was the stairs that lead towards the park. i checked the time.. it was. 9:50. the same time when i first came here. "its not going to hap--" "b-b-ut.. why is.. Cam... there.?" everybody heared. & saw who & what was i pointing at. Cam was sitting on the bench.. "we have to get out of here." Sir Jay said. eveybody ran.. Cam didnt notice that we were there. we took another taxi going back. and we arrived at 10:30... everybody was asleep. "guys.. the four of you SLEEP together." Sir Jay said. "but sir? how bout you?" "dont worry.ill bunk in with Nina & Ed." "keep safe. the three of you. please." & we went to sleep. by the time it was 1:30... .........."what was that?"

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-05 01:31:38)

kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

and as usual.nakakatakot p din .and nakakabitin.hahaha.there were new characters added.hahaha.next.next.haahha
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ wahaha. yuhp. i dont know when will be the next. i cant think of any scene na. :lol: [quote]note: the dream was real. i've had that dream when i was like in 3rd grade. after a few months was my first visit to HK. & i saw the stairs and stuff. but no cars thankfully. hahah & i saw it at night time. the second time ive been there was like last last year. & it was morning. but no cars or deaths. :lol: this got me inspired. hahaha if you wanna see some pics of the park.. here you go. http://flickr.com/photos/vasta/49576387/ - stairs. http://flickr.com/photos/hanneorla/175777779/ - art walk. http://flickr.com/photos/yenney/2036982587/ - fountain. http://flickr.com/photos/nwsk/310148950/ - benches.[/quote]
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i like the stairs.hahaha.its nyc.wats the purple thingy in the benches.?hahaha.just asking.nyweiz.gudluck to your next chapter..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:09

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy