• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

Pages: 12345

[quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

ah jit.that is so scary.gusto kong makita yang cam na yan.magtutuos kami :evil:.haha.lolz.kala mo nman ninja galing sa naruto.haha.pero nakakainis tlaga ha.and the feeling na alam mong malapit ka ng mamatay.oh no...wanna see the next chappie sis.
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

[align=center][b]thnx for letting me in the story!!![/b] [u]luv it...[/u] [i]nkakatakot!!![/i] [b]update plz...[/b] [u]hihi...[/u] [i]keep up the good work[/i] [i][b]GOD BLESS!!![/b][/i] :lol::D:lol:[/align]
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

asooos. patay2x mode. unsaun. evil= cam. :evil: waaaa!
thunder_sorceress
» n00b
1969-12-31

nakakilig ung story moh!
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Cam's POV: [/b] [quote]What if I wanted to break Laugh it all off in your face What would you do? (Oh, oh) What if I fell to the floor Couldn't take all this anymore What would you do, do, do? Come break me down Bury me, bury me I am finished with you What if I wanted to fight Beg for the rest of my life What would you do? You say you wanted more What are you waiting for? I'm not running from you (from you) Come break me down Bury me, bury me I am finished with you Look in my eyes You're killing me, killing me All I wanted was [b]you [/b][/quote] that song such a lie. :disgust: Kay. i am SO not finished with you. love me kay.. love me. .....& this will all stop. :angry: "josh." gawd. what the hell...... sh*t its. THEM. what the hell are they doing here. :| "the st-tairs.." stairs? what about the "STAIRS" "its not going to hap--" "b-b-ut.. why is.. Cam... there.?" & what the hell is her problem if im here.? :mad: oh i get it. you KNEW. dont worry. ill save both of you, the best for last. :eh: "we have to get out of here." aba. may additional RAT. Sir Jay. :| hmm. feel nila hindi sila na.notice.? pshh. wrong. ang lakas ng boses nila. wahaha. ... when it rains kay. when it f*cking rains. :evil: [b]Josh's POV[/b] Cam? the murderer?! huh. "Sir if its ok. can we just stop here? i dont feel so good" Den2 asked Sir. after paying we went out. a park? was this Kay's dream? Sir Jay & Matt went with Den2x. while Kay & I was left. i looked up. C-Cam? :o "J-j-josh..." "what?" "the s-s-tairs..." i was right. it was... her dream. GAWD. when will she stop. "its not going to hap--" "b-b-ut.. why is.. Cam... there.?" she noticed. then Everyone did. "we have to get out of here." Sir Jay said. everybody was asleep when we got there. i wonder if Cam's back... was the mask...? [i] April 25, 2001 "Dude, Happy Birthday.! the mask you wanted oh :D " "anong dude?" "dude is like PARE." "eh. are you sure pwede gamitin yun'... 10 pa tayo eh.." "sabi ng kuya ko. ok lng daw yun." "wala kang kuya ah." "este. ate pala" "loko. :P " March 10, 2008 "hey dude. look. i brought the mask you gave me years ago." "you kept it?" "yea. maybe i could use it someday... :eh: " "for what?" "be right back." [/i] "guys.. the four of you SLEEP together." thank god. :| "but sir? how bout you?" "dont worry.ill bunk in with Nina & Ed." "keep safe. the three of you. please." Matt said. Sir Jay reassured him everything would be fine.. ....... but he got it wrong.. [b] Kay's POV [/b] ...by the time it was 1:30 "Now Playing: Evidence" "Kay,. Cellphone mo." Den told me.. sabay kick. "Sorry" "what the-? its not mine" *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---* "what was that?!" tumayo kami. alarmed. "that sounds like.... Nina" :( "lets go. everyone grab something to defend yourselves" Josh said. i grabbed a bat i bought yesterday. hey. for emergencies Den2x grabbed her Pepper Spray. and scissors. Matt got his BELT. with the silver spikes. Josh... josh didnt bring anything. except his cellphone. when we went out. OMG. :o
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shock! si cam? haha. exciting next na gi :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ngeks rach. hahaha
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wat? ajaja next chapter na. so exciting. =D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whoa....kakakilabot na tlaga to ah...grabe...evil tlaga si cam...as in down to earth....malas namang kaibigan yan eh...hala....sunod na si sir jay... :ninja:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Cam's POV. "The four of you sleep together..." aba... aba.. aba... may plano nanaman sila. ........ you will never escape from me. :angry: Kay's POV. OMG. :o "b-bakit may... note.. sa wall?" Sabi ni Den2x "Kay.. its for you.." "ayy. go with me... T_T " shoxx. the bloody note. FOR ME?! :crybaby: [i] you guessed who am i na.. but dont tell the police.. or everyone will die.. including YOU, kayllie. [/i] "whats. the. connection. between. you & cam..?" Josh asked.. "h-he. courted me a few days back..." then biglang... nagalit tapus nagpunch sa wall. then Cam passed.. "liked the note, Kay?" "shut up" Josh punched him. "Ano ba tol. diba best friends tayo? u should help me. :eh: " "what? help you kill people. so Kay will finally agree? no way." "stop it both of you" I said. "Dont. mind. us." Sabi ni Cam. "Bakit naging Red ang eyes niya bigla?" Sabi ni Matt. "Run.." Sabi ko sa kanila. they ran,. but i stayed behind. "Josh... you had your chance with Kay.. & that time., when both of you broke up..." "i didnt want that ok.?!" J-josh didnt want that? "when you guys broke up... that released the devil in me., you caused her so much pain" "STOP IT" i shouted. "if you hadnt made her cry... this wouldnt happen" then :o k-kiss? from? Cam? :puke: i tried to get away from him but his grip was too tight. Josh pushed him away... "F*ck You" Josh said... "Now you know how Kay & I felt that day.." "Why the hell did you feel something?!?!?!? it was between me & Him." sabi ko. gaaaa. confused confused. "you see Kay,. i love you. when you two became "an item"., it released a lot of anger in me. gets?" no. :| "shut up. shut up. shut UPPP" HB na talaga ako. grrrr grrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr. >;p "Kay.. i sold myself to the devil......." i dont want to hear this. "just for you" Josh grabbed the bat i was holding. and swooosh. he hit Cam right on his ribs. he fell to the floor. agonizing in pain. We were about to walk away when... there were two police guards. :o when we looked back to where cam had been. .......... He was gone. "where'd he go?" :| "he escaped." duh. "Something tells me. he wont be staying here anymore" double duh. :| "Kay., Josh., Matt., Den2x.," Sir Jay.. he was.. behind us. "Nina & Ed died.. :crybaby: " "H-how?" Sir Jay explained that he heared noise outside & went to check on it. the someone grabbed him and forced him to inhale something to take his conciousness away. by the time he woke up... he went back to the room & saw both of them.. bloody. Nina was forced to bang her head against a wall. the force was hard it cracked. :crybaby: Ed shared the same fate with Nina. he called the police. which was the exact time. Josh, Cam & Me was arguing... "call the other students." Sir Jay instructed us to memorize each others name. Rachel. Gian. Den2x. Me. Josh. Matt. Sir Jay. Cam was the 8th Person from our school.. "guys. pack your things right now.. our vacation days are starting today. meet me at the breakfast hall" after eating breakfast.. we rode the private bus going to... Disneyland. we all thought it would end there. ....we got it wrong.. .......................................because it was still beginning.

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-07 22:54:00)

wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yehey! na.a akong name.
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^wahahaha. :p asuuus. u wont die ching T_T [oops. haha]
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hayyy. salamat. :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ bleeehh. maybe u will. :eh: u want? :lol:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whew...masyadong brutal ung pagkamatay ni nina and ed...takot na ko... :ninja:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@ jhayyulijay: ahahhaha. yea. :p :penguin:[/quote] "dun tayo oh.! sa Space Mountain!" Ate Rachel said. "p-pero ateeee T_T" "wag kang matakot.. anjan si Josh oh. yiishh" hmmph. "yea im here. :eh: " "landi mo. >;p" "hahahahahahaha. lets go naa.." sabi ni kuya Gian. xD [its gi-yan] there was a few people sa park.. ang aga pa eh.. parang 8:00 pa yun. pumasok kami. tapos. we took our seats.. Josh & Me sat beside each other.. tapos when it almost started... ... biglang hinawakan niya ang kamay ko.. "Ready? :D " haay. i love that smile. wahaha pagkatapos nang ride.. sabi nila sa Mad Hatter Tea Cups. "weeeeee. im on hiiiiiiiiighh" sabi ni Den2x "shoxx. that was fun. wahaha" i said. apparently. everyone was dizzy. lol. "drive tayoo!" sabi ko. :D "paano?" aba. nagchorus silang lahat. "sa Autopia.. ayun oh. sa Tomorrowland :D " "weee sigee." "choose your partners.. :D " "KJ kanaman sir.. wag nlng. hhmph" sabi ni Kuya Gian. "Gian. you and Rachel..." "siiir. T_T" Ate Rachel complained "Matt & Den2x" "yayyy." ultimate crush ni Matt si Den. tapos. Den feels the same way for him.. parang M.U. :eh: " that leaves... Josh & Kayllie" "AIIIIIIIIIISHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *sigh* "sir naman oh." pero deep inside., kilig to the max ako., eh. i cant show it. kasi.... ex ko siya. :( " thanks sir :D " anong thanks?! "anong thanks.?!" "tara na.. baka maabutan tayo ng ibang tao.." sabi ni Sir. haay. T_T [b]Autopia. 8:58. Orange/Blue car.[/b] "ako ang mo drive :D " [ill drive.] "no way.. :P kung ikaw mu drive... mamatay tang duha :lol: " [no way... if you drive, we both die.] "ayyyy." "kay., let josh drive. baka anong mangyari sa inyong dalawa. :P " Ate Rachel said. "hmmph. :angry:" "uy. smile knaman..u never know who falls in love with your smile." "tse.." "its true.. thats why i fell in love.. tapos.. i missed it when nag break ta--.. err. never mind" :o "you didnt want the break-up, didnt you?" thick face. :-< "no. i couldnt speak up remember?" "haay. :( " "do you-.. never mind." yes i want to give it another try T__T "h-how. did it feel... when cam kissed you?" "it suxx. he has bad-breath u know." "good thing i saved you =D " "shut up. hahahaha" after the drive thingy (it was very short;) ) Sir Jay told us to go anywhere.. [b]main street,USA; Disneyland, 9:10[/b] "ok. you can go & explore. :eh: " "sir. may twist nanaman? :disgust: " Sabi ni Kuya Gian. "of course. :D go with your Autopia partners. weeee bye bye!" lahat kami tumawa. kasi.. Sir Jay looked like he was one of us. first time niya daw mag abroad. thats why excited siya, "ahhmm. punta kami Adventureland. wag kayong sumama" Sabi ni Ate Rachel "ermm. kami sa tomorrowland." "haay.. cge na nga." sabi ko. "josh. kaw na ang bahala sa bunso natin ha ;) " "kuyaa namanT_T" we walked around the theme park. kami ni Josh. tapos we rode Dumbo the Flying Elephant. nagusap kami ni Josh... "josh.. i-i.. still like you T_T" "ouch." "tse :P" "well kay. i still LOVE you." "same thing :( " "no it isnt. like is.. well. admire. Love is.. the thing that makes you crazy. :P " "hmmph. sige na nga." bleeeh. hahhaahahhahahah after the ride.. we went to see "its a small world" "woow. ang kyuuut" "like you :D " "bola. :P " "d nman ah." "bleeeh :P " Oh Em Gee. :o :wow: those lips... haaaay. ^^ "sorry." "hehehe. its ok. hehe" "blehh. :p " "Kay.. look." "h-ha?" sh*t. "bakit sila nandito T_T" "lets go.." shooxx. ung parents ko. T_T patayy. T__T "Kayllie? anak?" "chong ching chang chong ching chong chang blah blah blah" sinabi ni Josh (uyy. chinese talaga ha?) "oh. sorry." we ran towards the exit. babalikan lng daw namin ang small world. "hahaha. that was close." "yuhp :P " "hoyy. i saw ur kissing scene kanina.! wahaha" Den2 said. "hmmph. :| " "nakita mo ung parents mo?" Kuya Gian asked. "yea. pero we ran... lol" "gutom na me. wers Sir Jay." *grooowll* <<< Matt's stomach "uyy ayun si Sir Jay oh!" sabi ni Ate Rachel. .............................thats not Sir Jay.. that's C-Cam... :paranoid:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Waa. I like it. I'm violent too! :evil: anung say nung title dito miss mad? hehe! kala ku kakilig, katakut pla. :wallbash: nice nice! ;) soooo, next? :D
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

soooo kilig. hahaha
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tse.si cam na nman.haha.btw,it's so kilig.and to think na they both managed to say they still like each other.so sweet.kung anu-ano nman ung sinasabi ni kay.parang gusto ko tuloy ma-meet si josh.somebody tell where he lives.lolz. :D
_iNDaigUapa_
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry dai..wala ko kahelp.. anyways....nice story!! tell me the updates!:lol:

Last edited by _iNDaigUapa_ (2008-06-09 02:47:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]had doubts posting this story. but i wanted to try making these stuff. :lol: wee. comment if you think this is... boring or something :) i wanted a different kind of story. so i kinda. kinda.

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:12

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy