• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

Pages: 1234567..7

[b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

[b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE: <">and for ur own linker.. here we go.. to avoid bandwidth exceeding without using swit's method : [b]works in ie and ff2+[/b] go to your own ripway account then make a text file that names [b]fxloader.swf[/b] and it should contains this : <">after that , creat another file named [b]rss.swf[/b] which contains this code : <">(BE SURE TO CHANGE (url of ur fxloader.swf)) finally , make another file named [b]linker.css[/b] then put this on it: <">(change the url of ur rss.swf) then for the final linker: <">preview: my profile (view the source code) http://profiles.friendster.com/darylldelfin credits to the cradle of course!! :D -------------------------------------------------------------------------- for those users whose addbox function ain't showing on ie, use marvinkamote14's method.. ( http://theftalk.com/t32479-Onload-Handler-Solution-for-the-Updated-Linker-Codes-of-The-Cradle.html ): make 2 wvm.js files,one for ie, one for ff.. in ff, no need to change anything in ur scripts.. in ie use this: look for the onload handler of your JS File. <">put this code " [b]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b] " after the close bracket of your onload handler. so it will read like this: <">then after that.. use this code: <">change the proper urls save it on ur ripway with .swf it will serve as the url of ur main js script.. then use the linker!! :D

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-07-18 00:01:49)

Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

is it works in FF and IE?
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

yupz.. try the preview.. :D
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is this only for ripway hosting site? mine still working using switpotato & angel method using that Linker anyways thanks 4 sharing keep it up <style type='text/css'>@impo\rt url(URL OF UR LINKER.CSS);</style><a href='JS URL HERE' id='cradle'></a>
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ uhm.. any hosting site will do.. :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool you figure this out!? hahaha.. people really has holes in everything hehehe :eh: anyway.. cool profile.. hehe..
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..yup i agree.. btw .. i like holes.. =D ..tnx anyways.. :D _________________________________________________________ [img]http://h1.ripway.com/darylldelfin2/images/rock.gif[/img]

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-06-06 06:14:51)

mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok, i will use this if my host site got bandwidth problems....:D if u want try this...don't remove ur css injection credits to angel & switpotato create new files 2 ur hosting site...change the bold part of ur own [quote]var script = document.createElement("script"); script.type = "text/javascript";script.src = "[b]complete js url here[/b]"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(script); var css = document.createElement("link"); css.type = "text/css"; css.rel = "stylesheet";css.href = "[b]complete css url here[/b]"; css.media = "screen, print";document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css);[/quote] example save this as [b]CUTE.txt[/b] then use this: [quote]<?xml version="1.0"?> <bindings xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/xbl"> <binding id="thecradle"> <implementation> <constructor><![CDATA[document.write('<script src=[b]URL of CUTE.txt[/b]></script>')]]></constructor> </implementation> </binding> </bindings>[/quote] example save this as [b]CUTE2.swf[/b] then follow by this: [quote]body { -moz-binding:url("[b]URL of CUTE2.swf[/b]#thecradle"); width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElement("script"); get.type="text/javascript"; get.src="[b]ur own .js[/b]"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(get);} window.onload=load); }[/quote] now save this as [b]CUTE3.css[/b] then use Latest JS Linker HIT THE LINKS... http://theftalk.com/t31776-Latest-JS-and-CSS-linker-%28June-4%2C-2008%29-From-The-Cradle.html i use that Linker like this <style type='text/css'>@impo\rt url([b]URL OF CUTE3.css[/b]);</style><a href='[b]URL OF CUTE.txt[/b]' id='cradle'></a> take care & God bless

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-06-05 01:32:11)

suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

its working in my profile......:lol: thx 4 sharing...
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it shows blank in FF...=(
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what do u mean blank.? :|
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

white page..
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aaaww.. try reloading it.. the effects of this linker is the same with the one sticked earlier.. d only difference is u are the one hosting it.. jst to avoid exceeding bandwidth :|
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yehey!it works on mine!=) both IE and FF! thanx 4 sharing!:D
jovz0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one thanks buddy. angells linker is still working hehehe
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one bro.. gud job!! 1 repu for u!! :D
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whoaw!! tnx buddy!! :D btw.. angel's code (http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/css.css) is workin now.. unlike what happened earlier, bandwidth is ok now for that file.. but i dunno if it wil last.. cause there are so many members using it.. i still suggest for u to host ur own linkers.. :D
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhmmm followed this procedure but it doesnt work on mine... and also tried it on IE same outcome :(
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ array is in ur media box.. repaste ur codes.. i pm'd u..
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

same problem dude :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:46

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy