• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

Pages: 1234567..7

[b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

i found this on ur media box: <">try changing the carlskie.css file to .js or .swf .. i dunno if that's d problem.. and i found this on ur linker.css: <">ur code says ody .. ur missing the letter [b]b[/b]
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

ohh okay i used your tut's and yeah the problem was the body part and now its working thnx.. the problem now is that my crossover background aint showing... and its not working on IE still having the encounter problem thing on IE
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

saw this on ur layout file.. : /* PROFILE BACKGROUND */ body { background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4435/ragnarokwall2kj0.jpg); position:relative; padding:0px; background-attachment:fixed; background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000; text-align: left; cursor: url("http://www.123cursors.com/freecursors/1979.ani"), url("http://www.123cursors.com/freecursors/1979.gif"), auto; } that's d bg of ur page.. and http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4435/ragnarokwall2kj0.jpg isn't working..
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

y is that it aint working?:(
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe dat file exceeded bandwidth or it's removed by it's owner.. :|
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oic anyway how come even your profile i cant view on IE>?
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..my profile is workin on ie.. i confirmed it via my chatmates.. maybe ur browser is the prob.? hmmmmmm.. ..i saw u at my tracker.. it means it loaded mt tweaks.. :D
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah sorry about that it was just slow on IE but fast on FF.. anyway how did you do it? already added this one setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000); but still doesnt work
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i used this code.. <">and i only edited the js for ie.. and added this one : setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey.. i followed your instructions. my wvm is not showing in ie and my addboxes and wvm are doubled in ff. any suggestions?? been trying all the updated linker but all is not working. even tried swtpotato's method. help pls!!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]hey.. i followed your instructions. my wvm is not showing in ie and my addboxes and wvm are doubled in ff. any suggestions?? been trying all the updated linker but all is not working. even tried swtpotato's method. help pls!!![/quote] try this method allen: [quote]//onload handler function onProfileLoad() { addBox("RIGHT",pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); }setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/quote] after the bracket( [b]}[/b] ) add this [b]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b]
alan_s
» n00b
1969-12-31

good job man :thumbsup:
cupido_amoureux
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this only for JS code? because the code below written "JS URL HERE" ??
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

correct me if i'm wrong... :D I Think.... If we host our own linker we actually don't need the code below... [quote]function fxLoader(){ a=document.getElementById("cradle").href b=document.createElement("script") b.type="text/javascript" b.src=a document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(b) } fxLoader()[/quote] and some of the scripts below... [quote]body { -moz-binding:url("URL OF UR RSS.SWF#thecradle"); width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElement("script"); get.type="text/javascript"; get.src=cradle.href; document.getElementById("navBg").appendChild(get); cradle.href="#"; } window.onload=load); }[/quote] or those scripts to call the id and url... those are only included in the original linker simply just because you don't have the supporting codes coz you're not hosting your own linker.... but if you do make your own linker... which is recommended to avoid bandwidth problem or traffic from the source... you can just put all the url's needed directly and combine them so that we don't have to use this part anymore... [quote]<a href='JS URL HERE' id='cradle'></a>[/quote] to call the id or script(it's actually for the IE part)... and all we have to use is this part... [quote]<style type='text/css'>@impo\rt url(URL OF UR LINKER.CSS);</style>[/quote] In this way... our linker is more direct on calling those url's or scripts... so that is why it only comes out to this... [b]STEP 1[/b] [quote]<?xml version="1.0"?> <bindings xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/xbl"> <binding id="thecradle"> <implementation> <constructor><![CDATA[document.write('<script src=[b]PUT YOUR JS URL HERE[/b]></script>')]]></constructor> </implementation> </binding> </bindings>[/quote] save as [b]rss.swf[/b] this script is actually for firefox part... [b]STEP 2[/b] and this would be your script to combine it to IE... [quote]body { -moz-binding:url("[b]PUT URL OF THE rss.swf HERE[/b]#thecradle"); width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElement("script"); get.type="text/javascript"; get.src=[b]PUT YOUR JS URL HERE[/b]; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(get); } window.onload=load); }[/quote] save as [b]codes.css[/b] or [b]codes.swf[/b] or any name u want... the url produced is what we include in the linker now... and the [b]css linker[/b] alone is enough to do the job... [quote]<STYLE>@import'[b]PUT URL OF code.css HERE[/b]';</STYLE>[/quote] then put in media box... anyways... Thanx for sharing... the important thing always is if whatever works will be good for all of us... :D :penguin:

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-06-06 00:08:13)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks refresh/reload :thumbsup: that is basically the method swit posted before and i use now. =)
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes bob... :thumbsup: since swit posted that code i've been using it and having no problem at all... even if i'm using different layouts on IE and Fx... :D btw... Thanx for your set timing idea on the onloadhandler replacement.... it works great!! :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your welcome, just found that by trail and error thinking there must be a way for the thing to work :lol:
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to darylldelfin: i followed your instructions. it works perfectly in ff. but when using ie my addbox and wvm and other tweaks are not showing . i also did what u said to make 2 wvm url (one for ie and one for ff) and the url for that both is the my main js which i put in the final linker. any help?? did everything u said but my profile only works in ff. help pls! thanks..
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just follow lordheinz said.. that the one that im using and my profile works on IE all the tweaks
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shit the linker code itself is being filtered again :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:03

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy