• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

Pages: 112345677

[b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

chukchak
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

nice,,but my wvm box is doubled in ie :( http://www.friendster.com/7704884

Last edited by chukchak (2008-06-08 03:28:20)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

^ u mean on ff ryt.? i saw ur linker file .. it includes ur css file? well if u do that better use swit's method : http://theftalk.com/t30269-Converting-Compile-JS-to-Css.html :eh: :eh:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: my profile is suffering from double boxes and since this evening i cant figure what causes the problem :wallbash: so any solution for that buddy oor suggestion perhaps..
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@chukchak sorry if i looked at your source code.. i just checked your profile.. you used the js to css method ryt? y dont you use the css linker instead of js linker? i think it would be better coz you are hosting your own loader.. for the double wvm, kindly recompile your codes, and the setTimeout thingy in the onload handler of your wvm is for ie only, so if you want to make it work in your ff, there are two options, first is to have two wvm files one for ie and one for ff, second is try bobcbar's approach about that setTimeout thingy... =) @sir lordheinz omg.. what happen in your profile? can i see your code and try to fix it up?

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2008-06-08 05:39:59)

marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry for double posting.. i forgot agen.. :wallbash:

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2008-06-08 05:39:10)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahhh:wallbash: im so tired now fixin double boxes! rawr :mad:...any suggestions guys! :wallbash:
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir lordheinz.. can i see your codes? ill just try to checked it out and look what causes the problem.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=marvinkamote14]sir lordheinz.. can i see your codes? ill just try to checked it out and look what causes the problem.[/quote] ok il send you buddy..
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok sir lordheinz.. ill work on it later after attending the mass.. ill juz go to church.. godbless.. :D :penguin:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@lordheinz: sir.. im so sorry i viewed ur source code .. i used ur js file on my tester profile .. but i have a solution 4 ur prof now .. the problem really is in this line of ur js : [b]}setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/b] that code is only suggested to be used 4 ie users .. u can fix it by making 2 js files .. one 4 ie nd one 4 ff .. ill pm u .. edited : oww.. i cant pm u sir .. :wallbash: anyways .. here's d url of my tester : http://profiles.friendster.com/64455106

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-06-08 06:48:34)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Thanks for helping me daryll..am gona give you a repu for that...cheers!
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ heinz.... try this as an alternative also... heheh..:D make two copy of your js extension... you can named it [b]firefox.js[/b] and [b]explorer.js[/b] insert this css injection on top of both js... [quote]var cascade = document.createElement("link"); cascade.type = "text/css"; cascade.rel = "stylesheet"; cascade.href = "[b]PUT YOUR CSS URL HERE[/b]"; cascade.media = "screen, print"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(cascade);[/quote] you can use one css file for both js extension or make two css one for IE and one for Fx... if you want different layout heheh...=D then change this part in your IE js...(credits to bob) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()};[/quote] into this... [quote]setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000);[/quote] remember: on IE only... then for your own hosted linker... [b]STEP 1[/b] [quote]<?xml version="1.0"?> <bindings xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/xbl"> <binding id="thecradle"> <implementation> <constructor><![CDATA[document.write('<script src=[b]PUT YOUR firefox.js URL HERE[/b]></script>')]]></constructor> </implementation> </binding> </bindings>[/quote] save as [b]rss.swf[/b] this script is actually for firefox part... [b]STEP 2[/b] and this would be your script to combine it to IE... [quote]body { -moz-binding:url("[b]PUT URL OF THE rss.swf HERE[/b]#thecradle"); width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElement("script"); get.type="text/javascript"; get.src=[b]PUT YOUR explorer.js URL HERE[/b]; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(get); } window.onload=load); }[/quote] save as [b]codes.css[/b] or [b]codes.swf[/b] or any name u want... the url produced is what we include in the linker now... and the [b]css linker[/b] alone is enough to do the job... [quote]<STYLE>@import'[b]PUT URL OF code.css HERE[/b]';</STYLE>[/quote] or [quote]<STYLE TYPE='text/css'>@import url([b]PUT URL OF code.css HERE[/b]);</STYLE>[/quote] then put in media box...
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@lordheinz : tinxuu sir!! :D [quote=Refresh/Reload]make two copy of your js extension... you can named it firefox.js and explorer.js insert this css injection on top of both js... var cascade = document.createElement("link"); cascade.type = "text/css"; cascade.rel = "stylesheet"; cascade.href = "PUT YOUR CSS URL HERE"; cascade.media = "screen, print"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(cascade); you can use one css file for both js extension or make two css one for IE and one for Fx... if you want different layout heheh...=D[/quote] ahaha! dat's wat im talkin about! nice one dud! :D heinz's profile is only for ie only .. but if he uses two css files then problem solved for ff! :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: My problem now is solved guys..thanks for your help.. to refresh/reload..thanks as well buddy...
yhu
» n00b
1969-12-31

<style type='text/css'>@impo\rt url(URL OF CUTE3.css);</style><a href='URL OF CUTE.txt' id='cradle'></a> where should i put this
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=yhu]<style type='text/css'>@impo\rt url(URL OF CUTE3.css);</style><a href='URL OF CUTE.txt' id='cradle'></a>[/quote] that linker is not workin anymore . try dis : http://theftalk.com/t31776-Latest-JS-and-CSS-linker-%28June-6%2C-2008%29-From-The-Cradle.html . hit d links! :thumbsup:
LordmOdkore
» n00b
1969-12-31

got i working.. my tracker is now showing both in IE and FF i just created to js file 1 for FF and 1 for IE and then i created another file MainLoader.txt <">get the URL of your mainloader and use JS linker thats it.. one problem though my addbox wont load here the link of my js http://h1.ripway.com/Elland/tracker/explorer.js
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ what addbox are you referring to?
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=LordmOdkore]here the link of my js http://h1.ripway.com/Elland/tracker/explorer.js[/quote] i think u have two addbox func . or perhaps im wrong . haha . :D
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]i think u have two addbox func . or perhaps im wrong . haha .[/quote] yeah! i saw it also.. but the other is the addsidebar which is also an addbox function.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]edited[/b] changed title of the topic because the cradle's linker file again exceeded bandwidth before topic starts , here is the shared linker.. any one can use it..: JS LINKER FROM THE CRADLE

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:14

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy