• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Pages: 12344

[color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

[color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national language since i'm a Thai[/color] ([color=hotpink]The first and only [/color][color=orange]Thai member in[/color] [color=plum]FriendsterTalk[/color]) :eh: [color=mistyrose]Here we go~[/color] [color=#FF3385]Hello........................................................สวัสดี...........................................Sa-Wad-Dee[/color] [color=#FF3359]How are you?.........................................สบายดีไหม?...............................Sa-Bai-Dee-Mai[/color] [color=#FF7791]You’re Welcome....................................ยินดีต้อนรับ..................................Yin-Dee-Ton-Rab[/color] [color=#E83D5D]Thank You...............................................ขอบคุณ.......................................Khob-Khun[/color] [color=#EB6C84]No Problem............................................ไม่เป็นไร.....................................Mai-Pen-Rai[/color] [color=#FF3795]Good night...............................................ราตรีสวัสดิ์..................................Ra-Tree-Sa-Wad[/color] [color=#EF59A0]See you later...........................................แล้วเจอกันใหม่...........................Laew-Juer-Kan-Mai[/color] [color=#FF4292]GoodBye...................................................ลาก่อน......................................La-Koan[/color] [color=#FF699A]I Love You.................................................ฉันรักเธอ...................................Chan-Rak-Tuer[/color] [color=#EA5384]I Hate You.................................................ฉันเกลียดเธอ............................Chan-Kliad-Tuer[/color] [color=#CB7A95]Wassup?..................................................ไง?...........................................Ngai[/color] [color=#FF8893]Good Luck.................................................โชคดีนะ....................................Chok-Dee-Nah[/color] [color=#FF88C3]What is your name?................................คุณชื่ออะไร?............................Khun-Chue-A-Rai[/color] [color=#FF00A8]How old are you?.....................................คุณอายุเท่าไหร่?.....................Khun-A-Yoo-Tao-Rai[/color] [color=#FF6AC2]From where are you?..............................คุณมาจากที่ไหน?...................Khun-Ma-Jak-Tee-Nai[/color] [color=#FF6AA9]Where do you live?...................................คุณอยู่ที่ไหน?.........................Khun-Yoo-Tee-Nai[/color] [color=#EA1A72]Nice to meet you.......................................ยินดีที่ได้รู้จัก...........................Yin-Dee-Tee-Dai-Roo-Jak[/color] [color=#DE0059]Really?........................................................จริงหรือ?................................Jing-Rue[/color] [color=#FF6C88]Hurry Up!.....................................................เร็วเข้า....................................Rew-Khaw[/color] [color=#EE385A]What?...........................................................อะไร......................................Ah-Rai[/color] [color=#EE3881]Where?........................................................ที่ไหน....................................Tee-Nai[/color] [color=#FF648C]When?.........................................................เมื่อไหร่..................................Muea-Rai[/color] [color=#FF245D]Why?............................................................ทำไม.....................................Tam-Mai[/color] [color=#FF2481]How?............................................................อย่างไร..................................Yang-Rai[/color] [color=#E9306D]My name is.................................................ฉันชื่อ.....................................Chan-Shuer[/color] [color=#FF6D82]I am - years old..........................................ฉันอายุ - ปี..............................Chan-A-Yoo- - -Pee[/color] [color=#F094B6]I am from......................................................ฉันมาจาก...............................Chan-Ma-Jak[/color] [color=#F391B3]I live in...........................................................ฉันอาศัยอยู่ที่.........................Chan-A-Sai-Yoo-Tee[/color] [color=#FF1C51]I am fine.......................................................ฉันสบายดี..............................Chan-Sa-Bai-Dee[/color] [color=green]I know it is hard to memorize :-P[/color] [color=red]Don't complain [b]me[/b]. Complain Khun Ram Khamhaeng.[/color] :lol: [color=violet]He is the person who created the Thai language 800 years ago.[/color] This topic is inspired by [url=http://theftalk.com/t26855-korean-lesson.html][b][color=black]korean lesson[/color][/b][/url] by eun hwa. [i]Note:- I typed all these stuffs. I wasted my effort doing this :lol: . I'll really appreciate it if you comment it =D :thumbsup:[/i]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-13 15:09:08)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

oh wow...complicated....sulol.. this one is more complicated than the korean one... Thanks For this,master!~now i know a bit of thai.... does Chan means i and Tuer means you? ราตรีสวัสดิ์!!!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

^ Yes! Chan/ฉัน means I and Tuer/เธอ means you. I know it is a bit confusing and complicated :smoke: แล้วเจอกันใหม่นะ... ที่รัก... ๕๕๕๕๕+ :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OMG! It's so hard. I dunno how to pronounce it properly. :wallbash: thanks for sharing Uma. :wow: I'll try to read it everyday, so that I can remember those words. :eh:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Cool.,sis uma..! I think Thai is an interesting language. Thankies!pls add some complicated/long words if u want^^ haha..
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

This is soooooo cool. :D I love it! i can learn a few now..
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow. i wanna learn! i think it's kinda easy. :D thanks for sharin' this one. Khob-Khun uma. hehe.
pyriitee.chiicq
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow ur language is really complicated to memorize.. but i'll try to study this coz i'm fond on learning new languages! thnxxx for posting !!:D=) I'll just ask Khun Ram Khamhaeng, y he had it to be so hard.. lol!
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Chan-rak-tuer Uma . lol . :lol: Thanks for this ! :D[/b]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uma ! this is too hard :wallbash: but I shall try learning it ... My brain survived leaning arabic and I guess I'm ready for thai :eh:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

zomg... lol!i cant understand anything.. all i understand is the english words. haha :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaha..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]ขอบคุณ[/i] for sharing this [i]นองอูมา[/i]..actually...i already know all about this..=| anywayz..i am so happy to know that u are thai..and hope to see u in khrung thep!!!...:)[/b][/align]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler][i]อ้าว.... :O ทำไห้งงเยย... ๕๕๕๕๕+ นี่พี่เอเนย์พูดไทยได้ด้วย? ดีจัง จะได้ไม่เหงา :D มามะ มาพูดไทยกัน =D[/i] [/spoiler] [quote=fis.ms]uma ! this is too [b]hard[/b] :wallbash:[/quote] Which one? The wall? :lol: Yeah i know the wall that your head is bashing through is too hard. :lol: Wahahaha... Just kidding... Xd Of course you can't understand anything. Don't read the Thai word if you want ;] Just read the romanized word =) Sankyoo for replying my topic :rose: :kiss:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

นองอูมา [spoiler]yeah..i can..but..i don't speak ไทย much when my mom's around..=|[/spoiler]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thank you for making this uhmmm... Tutorial? Anyway I'm trying to learn it but I suck so much when it comes to memorization. That's why I hate social studies. :angry: Just dropping by. Thanks again. Not-So-Personal notes:[/b] [spoiler][b]Uma: You're the only Thai!? :o That must be a nice place to be. :D :thumbsup:[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-06-06 09:40:58)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

huwoo?looks like we found another thai here~ btw ๕๕๕๕๕+ = hahahahahaha?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]EMMAN[/b] Yesh! But i see P' Eney is also speaking Thai XD But she's a filipino. -- [b]MY <3[/b] Correct! ๕๕๕๕๕+ = hahahahahaha Actually, ๕ is number 5 in Thai numeral. ๕ is readed as "ha" So if we combine those fives, then it will be hahahaha :lol:
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what is in korean: -my name is... -i hate... -i love... -i want to meet...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Kawaii Gurl, i even dunno the meaning of it :D Even if i look like a Korean, I can't speak Korean language :D btw, why you optopek(offtopic) :lol: ?
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ wakaka, sorry for being off topic..:lol: how about the japanese language?? (off topic again! i'm curious, plss! nyahaha)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:05

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy