• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Pages: 1234

[color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Uma, so when i say 55555 it means hahahaha. ok i have experiences with uma chan when it came to thai curse words when we were young you go besty! teach them all thai so we can say Uchara Uchara Uchara!! :lol: :lol: =D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I know it is hard to memorize :-P Don't complain me. Complain Khun Ram Khamhaeng. :lol: He is the person who created the Thai language 800 years ago. This topic is inspired by korean lesson by eun hwa.[/quote] yeah, twas a little bit hard.. but then, i'll try to familiarize myself to some basic words in your country.. learning other linguistic is pretty cool..=) ahah.. hu knows i'll be there in five seconds.. lolz, daydreaming to be like "the jumper".... 5555 = hahahah :D [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I typed all these stuffs.[/quote] wow..i admire your perseverance ms.uma.. :thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Nice Uma... Interesting language! ill try to learn dis.. thanksz..[/b][/align]
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i swear, this is nice uma-chan!.. :wow: now i can say 'ihateu' to sum1 w/o him knowing it.. lolols! =D =D =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]RIBBON[/b] My name is .....:- Watashiwa ..... I love :- I dunno about this but the Japanese word for love is "Ai" I hate :- Sowee.... No idea :P I want to meet :- Try to google it :) -- [b]MADDIE[/b] Yeah Maddeh! Uchara! Khee or Eue! -- [b]LUNA & AILA[/b] Sankyoo :) -- [b]JACEL[/b] Aww yeah XD I mostly say thai words to my classmates. Good thing, they don't understand it X3
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^LOLOLS! [i]pilya ka ha.. [/i] :lol: :lol: its nice to hear people calling me by my name.. :wow: ฉันรักเธอ for that sis uma-chan! :wow: :kiss:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]um,sis,what is the pronunciation of: mai/rai/dai (anything that has 'ai on it) ,ma-ee or may [/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]mai/rai/dai (anything that has 'ai on it) ,ma-ee or may[/quote] [b]it is may..(sorry for being [i]epal[/i]..:))[/b]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i know some Sa-Wad-Dee kha(4 girl) Sa-Wad-Dee khap(4 boy) Khob-Khun kha(girl) Khob-Khun khap(boy) mai pen rai-never mind leuk wa?-turn right? '' sai?-turn left? thao lai?-how much nueng-1 song-2 sam-3 si-4 ha-5 hok-6 djet-7 pat-8 kaw-9 sip-10 sip-et-11 sipsong-12 nueng roy-100 nueng pan-1000 is that the correct spelling of those dunno the spelling coz im bobsicles-u know like "[i]bobo[/i]" thats all i know i know them becoz evry summer we are going to thailand hehehe [spoiler]sory dunno da spelling of those...[/spoiler] :lol:

Last edited by shyprincess_abe (2008-06-20 08:30:54)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ That was very fantastic Abe :D Abe is my favourite word you know that :lol: Anyways. I spotted some errors. [b]mai pen rai-never mind[/b] Mai pen Rai - No problem Chang Tueah/Man - Nevermind [b]leuk[/b] [b]wa[/b]?-turn right? Leaw kwa - Turn Right thao [b]lai[/b]?-how much Thao Rai - how much -- You are still excellent in Thai :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

ahhhh ok sori 4 my spelling were just using english to thai people sometimes thai anyway wer do u live in thailand? what group in ftalk u belong? are my spelling about numbers are correct? hehehe
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wew sis uma. i just saw and i was shocked. but it`s good to learn more languages. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sawadika(short for hello) ahhmm,, shyprincess_abe is my sister in truelife. we both know thai language.. ahm.. kapkunaka(short for thank u) si u on december 20/march/april/may on Pathumthani Thailand.. hehe
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You're a boy right? Then you must use "Sa-wad-dee-[u]khrab[/u]" not "Sa-wad-dee-[u]kha[/u]" Kha is only used when you're a girl =) -- And it goes the same as the word Kob-kun-na-[u]kha[/u]. Just change [b]Kha[/b] to [b]Khrab[/b]. :D -- [spoiler]Patumthani? :o Naaaah... I'm living in Bangkok, Suan Luang R. 9, Onnut. See you at Siam Square :lol: [/spoiler]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Khob-Khun Sizzy Uma![/b] [b]Chan-Rak-Tuer![/b] =) Haha.. I'll try memorizing this Sizzy. Thanks for sharing! ;)
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its cool., how did you put the characters? i want to a topic like this but i want chinese mandarin.,
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its soo hard! :D is this a tut? hahaha :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=punkpwinzes]how did you put the characters?[/quote] Ahmm.. About the characters. Err.. Well it goes liek this Example. The word is "ฉันรักเธอ" Then it would be liek this ฉ+ั+น+ร+ั+ก+เ+ธ+อ ;]
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]^ You're a boy right? Then you must use "Sa-wad-dee-khrab" not "Sa-wad-dee-kha" Kha is only used when you're a girl =) -- And it goes the same as the word Kob-kun-na-kha. Just change Kha to Khrab. :D -- Patumthani? :o Naaaah... I'm living in Bangkok, Suan Luang R. 9, Onnut. See you at Siam Square :lol:[/quote] yeah i'm boy stil 12 yrs.old err.!!don't know much about thai words..!! hard to memorize.!! woah.!bangkok??!! haha.. don't know ur place..hmm.. Siam square?never been there.. but i think on december..we'll try.. going there to celebrate christmas w/ my mommy.. ok.ok
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

:lol: its very hard 2 memorize....i only know: hi thank u turn left right call-[i]talasap[/i]? no problem wassup etc.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:13

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy