• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Pages: 11234

[color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

I love Thai people. I've been to Bangkok and I wanna go to Krung thep ;)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

[b]Thanks 4 d tutorial of d Thai dialect, great job, i'm learning, [i]Khob-khun[/i]. :thumbsup: [/b]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ขอบคุณ 55555555 Haha! Thanks for this topic. Now here in Thailand :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:13

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy