• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Pages: 1234

[color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

[color=deeppink]Ooh,Uhm,Miss Uma,I`m just wondering,Have you heard of teh name [b]Elisa Torres[/b]? Thanks for this,BTW.[/color]
Chimee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

ฉันรักเธอ uma ♥ haha :) this is cool thanks
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it is fun bebe thanks for this one.. :wow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ขอบคุณ แล้วเจอกันใหม่ โชคดีนะ n ลาก่อน
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow.. this is awesome nice one uma.. :lol:
mario_maurer
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am thai too? who already watched the movie Love of Siam?
mariellezki
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Hello........................................................สวัสดี...........................................Sa-Wad-Dee How are you?.........................................สบายดีไหม?...............................Sa-Bai-Dee-Mai You’re Welcome....................................ยินดีต้อนรับ..................................Yin-Dee-Ton-Rab Thank You...............................................ขอบคุณ.......................................Khob-Khun No Problem............................................ไม่เป็นไร.....................................Mai-Pen-Rai Good night...............................................ราตรีสวัสดิ์..................................Ra-Tree-Sa-Wad See you later...........................................แล้วเจอกันใหม่...........................Laew-Juer-Kan-Mai GoodBye...................................................ลาก่อน......................................La-Koan I Love You.................................................ฉันรักเธอ...................................Chan-Rak-Tuer I Hate You.................................................ฉันเกลียดเธอ............................Chan-Kliad-Tuer Wassup?..................................................ไง?...........................................Ngai Good Luck.................................................โชคดีนะ....................................Chok-Dee-Nah What is your name?................................คุณชื่ออะไร?............................Khun-Chue-A-Rai How old are you?.....................................คุณอายุเท่าไหร่?.....................Khun-A-Yoo-Tao-Rai From where are you?..............................คุณมาจากที่ไหน?...................Khun-Ma-Jak-Tee-Nai Where do you live?...................................คุณอยู่ที่ไหน?.........................Khun-Yoo-Tee-Nai Nice to meet you.......................................ยินดีที่ได้รู้จัก...........................Yin-Dee-Tee-Dai-Roo-Jak Really?........................................................จริงหรือ?................................Jing-Rue Hurry Up!.....................................................เร็วเข้า....................................Rew-Khaw What?...........................................................อะไร......................................Ah-Rai Where?........................................................ที่ไหน....................................Tee-Nai When?.........................................................เมื่อไหร่..................................Muea-Rai Why?............................................................ทำไม.....................................Tam-Mai How?............................................................อย่างไร..................................Yang-Rai My name is.................................................ฉันชื่อ.....................................Chan-Shuer I am - years old..........................................ฉันอายุ - ปี..............................Chan-A-Yoo- - -Pee I am from......................................................ฉันมาจาก...............................Chan-Ma-Jak I live in...........................................................ฉันอาศัยอยู่ที่.........................Chan-A-Sai-Yoo-Tee I am fine.......................................................ฉันสบายดี..............................Chan-Sa-Bai-Dee[/quote]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa.. ate uma ur so good.. btw, may i know your ym?? well, thanks for sharin..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ขอบคุณ แล้วเจอกันใหม่ โชคดีนะ n ลาก่อน[/quote] What does this mean?? just wondering ..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Chan Rak Tuer Uma. :wow:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]ขอบคุณ แล้วเจอกันใหม่ โชคดีนะ n ลาก่อน[/quote] Thank you see you later goodluck n goodbye :O :lol: -- AND OH so many spams here :lol:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Haha Gudluck miss uma in this thread!! Nice one!haha!![quote=mario_maurer]i am thai too? who already watched the movie Love of Siam?[/quote] oww..are you a thai?? wow!!2 Thai here in Friendstertalk How nice!! never watched of that I've watched the history of Thailand. The first/second[mapenlai) king has many sons and daughters even wives!! [i]sorry for being such an epal[/i] Bye!
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah....hmmm...imma try to learn ur langguages uma..:D... thanks for this!!!!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]sorry for being so off-topic..i just can't resist.. :wallbash:[/b] [quote=mario_maurer]i am thai too? who already watched the movie Love of Siam?[/quote] [i]y-you are thai??.. [b]จริงหรือ??..[/b] so where are you in thailand??..also in khrunthep??.. anyways..i am really looking forward on watching papa mario's movie!..^^ [/i]
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its hard to pronounce..:question: :O
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Sa-Wad-Dee.. ü Khob-Khun for sharing this one to us.. =) (i've used the words you taught here..) it's nice to see topics like this one.. =) keep it up..:)
Iloveyouforever14344!
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey that's a cool language.. I have a thai friend so I wanna learn that language thanks so much.. wanna learn our language?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

this is cool dude! tenx for d share^^ Khob-Khun
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay.So, am gonna try learning Thai now. Haha.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Chan-Shuer Christian Ra-Tree-Sa-Wad everybody Sa-Wad-Dee to all - - - - nyahahaha okay this is pretty cool thank you for sharing - - i wanted to learn other languages since then. im gonna take japanese. next year. freshmen year.. here i go highschool :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=midnightblue]Greetings Eptokers and Eptokresses![/color] :lol: [color=blue]I would like to teach yer all people how to speak [u][b]Thai[/b][/u][/color] [color=skyblue]Well, that is my national

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:07

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy