• ARCHIVES 
  • » The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

Pages: 12344

The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn to, when I feel like no one's there... _______________ _______________ you give me the power to sit and pretend! Guess it! :)
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn to, when I feel like no one's there... [u][b]And when I'm lonely in my darkest hour[/b][/u] you give me the power to sit and pretend! is it ryt? im next.., [b]some day we'll know by mandy moore [/b] Mandy: Does anybody know the way to Atlantis? Jonathan: ________________________________ Mandy: I'm speeding by the place that I met you Both: For the 97th time...Tonight.. ahaha easy ehhh?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

[i][b]off-topic:[/b][/i] it's like singing bee and K! eh? :) [i] [b]topic:[/b][/i] [b]someday we'll know by mandy moore [/b] Mandy: Does anybody know the way to Atlantis? Jonathan: [b]Or what the wind says when she cries[/b] Mandy: I'm speeding by the place that I met you Both: For the 97th time...Tonight.. [b]--------------------------------------------------------------------[/b] [b]Your Call - Secondhand Serenade[/b] Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry Call I'm desperate for your voice Listening to the song we used to sing In the car, do you remember _____________________________________ Like when we would meet
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe =) Easy Your Call - Secondhand Serenade Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry Call I'm desperate for your voice Listening to the song we used to sing In the car, do you remember [b]Butterfly, Early Summer It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet[/b] Like when we would meet ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Kiss Me - New Found Glory[/b] Kiss me out of the bearded barley Nightly, beside the green, green grass -------------------------------------------------- I'll wear those shoes and you will wear that dress. Guess it
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Kiss me out of the bearded barley Nightly, beside the green, green grass [b]Swing, swing, swing the spinning step[/b] I'll wear those shoes and you will wear that dress. realize by colbie cailat If you just realized what I just realized Then we'd be perfect for each other Then we'd never find another Just realized what I just realized We'd never have to wonder if _________________________.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If you just realized what I just realized Then we'd be perfect for each other Then we'd never find another Just realized what I just realized We'd never have to wonder if [b]we missed out on each other oh[/b] *Piece of Me - Britney Spears I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous (You want a piece of me) I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless (You want a piece of me) I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! This just in (You want a piece of me) _____________________? (You want a piece of me)

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-06-06 08:35:21)

pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous (You want a piece of me) I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless (You want a piece of me) I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! This just in (You want a piece of me) [b]I'm Mrs. she's to big , now shes too thin[/b] (You want a piece of me) -------------------------------------- [b]Not Like That[/b] All the girls in the club got their eyes on me I can tell by the look that they want to be Be hot, hot, hot like that But it's not, not, not like that All the girls in the club got their eyes on me ------------------------------------------- But I'm not, not I'm not that girl And it's not, not, no, it's not my world
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Not Like That[/b] All the girls in the club got their eyes on me I can tell by the look that they want to be Be hot, hot, hot like that But it's not, not, not like that All the girls in the club got their eyes on me [b]The put me down 'cause their jealousy[/b] But I'm not, not I'm not that girl And it's not, not, no, it's not my world [b] My heart[/b] Sing us a song ________________ We could sing our own.. But what would it be without you.. :)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My heart Sing us a song [b]And well sing it back to you[/b] We could sing our own.. But what would it be without you.. [b]Sexyback[/b] I’m bringing sexy back Them other boys don’t know how to act ________________________? So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.
shirayui
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b] My heart[/b] Sing us a song ________________ We could sing our own.. But what would it be without you.. :)[/quote] :arrow:[color=pink][b]and will sing it back to you..[/b]:D am i ryt?? now its mah turn [b]Say it again by Marie Digby[/b] Say it again for me Cuz i love the way it feels when you are telling me that i`m The only one who blows your mind Say it again for me __________________ When you tell me you`re in love Say it again=) [/color][/align]

Last edited by shirayui (2008-06-21 02:14:45)

iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]It's like the whole world stops to listen[/b] `em xur itx right. how 'bout this? [align=center][b]FORGET ABOUT ME[/b][/align] why dont you love me. the way i love you.. it feels so crazy ________________ if you're gonna hurt me then do it quickly.. GOODLUCK!

Last edited by iixx_kimizuki_xxii (2008-06-21 02:26:55)

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]FORGET ABOUT ME [u]Cause I Dont know What I Did To You[/u] ~~~~[b]FALLING INTO HISTORY[/b]~~~~ I never thought that I'd say That I don't really miss you _________________________ Time has a way of passing by Until I don't remember why or how to hurt for you[/align]

Last edited by *Sakura_PinkLove* (2008-06-21 05:41:16)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

FALLING INTO HISTORY I never thought that i’d say, That i don’t really miss you, [b]I lived, i breathed your breath through me[/b] Time has a way of passing by, Until i don’t remember why or how to hurt for you Always be my baby by Mariah Carey You'll always be a part of me I'm a part you indefinitely _____________________ Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Always be my baby by Mariah Carey You'll always be a part of me I'm a part you indefinitely _____________________ Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby :arrow: [b]Boy don't you know you can't escape me[/b] :arrow: realize by.. Colbie Caillat If you just realize what I just realized, Then we'd be perfect for each other And we'll never find another Just realized what I just realized _________________________ We missed out on each other now.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

If you just realize what I just realized, Then we'd be perfect for each other And we'll never find another Just realized what I just realized we'd never have to wonder if We missed out on each other now. Haha im not sure. Here`s mine: Til now, i always got by on my own. I never really care until i met you. ____________________________ How do i get you alone?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: Til now I always got by on my own I never really cared until I met you [b]And now it chills me to the bone[/b] How do I get you alone hmm?? dunno this song.. i just find it.. hehe.. ok here's another.. hands down by: dashboard confesional My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me So won't you kill me So I die happy ____________________ To break or bury Or wear as jewelry Whichever you prefer
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me. So won't you kill me? So I die happy. [b]My heart is yours to fill or burst, [/b] To break or bury, or wear as jewelry. Whichever you prefer. bleeding love by leona lewis Trying hard not to hear But they talk so loud ______________________ Try to fill me with doubt Yet I know that the goal Is to keep me from falling
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

BLEEDING LOVE trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud [b]they pissing sounds fill my ears [/b] try to fill me with doubt let them know that the goal is to keep me from falling Big Girls don't cry The smell of your skin lingers on me now Your probably on your flight back to your home town _______________________________ To be with myself instead of calamity Peace, Serenity
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Big girls don't cry [u]I need some shelter of my own protection , baby[/u] ~~~~[b]TOO LITTLE TOO LATE[/b]~~~~ I was young and in love I gave you everything but it wasn't enough And now you wanna communicate Go find someone else ___________________ You gotta problem But don't come askin me for help Cause ya know [/align]
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[u]In lettin you go, I'm lovin myself[/u] David Cook - Always Be My Baby You'll always be a part of me I'm a part of you indefinitely ________________________________________ Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:13

[ 11 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy