• ARCHIVES 
  • » The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

Pages: 1234

The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

You'll always be a part of me I'm a part of you indefinitely [b]Girl don't you know you can't escape me[/b] Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby hello beautiful by jonas brothers Hello beautiful It's been a long time Since my phone's rung ____________________ I've been missing you It's true
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

[align=center]And you've been on that line I've been missing you it's true .. [b]broken by secondhand serenade[/b] Not a million fights Could make me hate you ____________________ Yeah, It’s true It’s in your eyes Where I find peace[/align]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Not a million fights Could make me hate you You're invincible Yeah, It's true It's in your eyes Where I find peace Umbrellas and elephants by Cinematic sunrise Pitter Patter on the rooftop you can listen to, the rhythm of the raindrops _____________________ This is a song for rainy days
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Pitter patter on the rooftop you can listen to the rythm of the raindrops [b]I wish that the sun would come and stay[/b] but this is a song for rainy days come home- one republic I get lost in the beauty Of everything i see ----------------------- As they paint it to be =)
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I get lost in the beauty Of everything i see [b]The world ain’t as half as bad[/b] As they paint it to be Kyla-It's Over Now When I'm done forgetting you You can say what you wanna do ____________________________ Cause I know it's over now
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When I'm done forgetting you You can say what you wanna do [b]Please don't ask me to pretend[/b] Cause I know it's over now Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado Promiscuous boy Let's get to the point _______________? Are you ready?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Promiscuous boy Let's get to the point [b]Cause we're on a roll[/b] You ready? Jonas Brothers-A Little Bit Longer So I wait 'till kingdom come ________________________ A little bit longer And I'll be fine I'll be Fine
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Jonas Brothers-A Little Bit Longer So I wait 'till kingdom come all the highs and lows are gone. A little bit longer And I'll be fine I'll be Fine... Natalie Cole-Miss you like Crazy Even though its been so long, my love for you keeps going strong I remember the things that we used to do, a kiss in the rain ______________________________________________________ I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy, ever since you went away
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Miss you like Crazy[/b] Even though its been so long, my love for you keeps going strong I remember the things that we used to do, a kiss in the rain Til' the sun shined through, I'd try to deny it, but I'm still in love with you I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy, ever since you went away Cat and mouse - Red jumpsuit apparatus Softly we tremble tonight ____________________ Are all that's left inside I said I'll never leave you'll never change I'm not satisfied with where I'm at and why
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Cat and mouse - Red jumpsuit apparatus Softly we tremble tonight [b]Picture perfect fading smiles[/b] Are all that's left inside I said I'll never leave you'll never change I'm not satisfied with where I'm at and why Realize - Colbie C. Take time to realize ________________ crashing down on in Take time to realize That I'm on your side Didn't I? didn't I tell you?
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Realize Take time to realize [b]That your warmth is[/b] crashing down on in Take time to realize That I'm on your side Didn't I? didn't I tell you? Is it you - Cassie Is it you? Is it you? __________________ Could you be the one for me?
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Is it you? Is it you? Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for Could you be the one for me? Vindicated - Dashboard Confessionals Vindicated _____________________ I swear I'm right, Swear I knew it all along And I am fraud
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Vindicated I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right, Swear I knew it all along And I am fraud Jenny - Click Five First you say you won't, Then you say you will _________________ Now I'm moving on
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Jenny - Click Five[/b] First you say you won't, Then you say you will [b]You keep me hangin' on.[/b] Now I'm moving on[/quote] Stay Close, Don't Go by Secondhand Serenade If you leave me tonight I'll wake up alone __________________ :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Stay Close, Don't Go by Secondhand Serenade If you leave me tonight I'll wake up alone [b]don't tell me I will make it on my own, don't leave me tonight, this heart of stone will sing till it dies if you leave me tonight. [/b] stolen by dashboard confessional :) Invitation only, grant farewells Crash the best one, of the best ones _____________________________
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Stolen by Dashboard Confessional Invitation only, grant farewells Crash the best one, of the best ones [b]Clear liquor and cloudy eyed Too early to say goodnight[/b] Celine Dion-"I Love You" To whisper in your ear Words that are old as time ______________________ If only you were mine
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

To whisper in your ear Words that are old as time [b]Words only you would hear[/b] If only you were mine Saints and sailors- Dashboard confessionals Don't be a liar Don't say that every thing's working _______________ And you smile like the saint But you curse like a sailor
emodon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

David Cook - Always Be My Baby You'll always be a part of me I'm a part of you indefinitely [b]Girl Dont you know you cant escape me[/b] Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby My CHemical Romance-Welcome To THe Black Parade When i was a young boy..... ________________________ to see a marching band
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When I was a young boy.. [b]My father took me into the city[/b] to see a marching band [hr] Only One-Yellowcard Broken this fragile thing now _____________________
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Broken this fragile thing now [u][b]but i can't, i can't pick up the pieces[/b][/u] :D ------------------------- November-Silverstein I can see it in your eyes __________________________
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:45

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy