• ARCHIVES 
  • » The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

Pages: 11234

The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

[b]they tried to pull me away, but they dont know the truth,[/b] Go on girl - Neyo I was inviting her into my heart _______________________ She was my nighttime thought I was her star
Luv.R
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

[u][b]but she was out riding in some other man's car[/b][/u] ----------------------------------------------------- [b]I'm yours - Jason Mraz[/b] I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror ___ _______ ____ _________ ____ __ ___ __ ___ __ _______ my breath fogged up the glass and so i drew a new face and laughed . . . .
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b]and bending over backward just to try to see it clearer but[/b] :D ------- --------- ------ [b]Angels on the moon[/b] dont tell im if im dying cause i dont wanna know ___________________ ___________________ dont wake me cause im dreaming of angels on the moon :lol:

Last edited by jee-ar (2008-09-12 22:58:16)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Don't tell me if I'm dying, 'cause I don't wanna know If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon Where everyone you know, never leaves too soon It's not over - Secondhand serenade I'm falling apart I'm falling apart Please say this won't last forever _________________________ _________________________
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]...:arrow:..[u]You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart[/u][/b] [b][u]Don't tel me dat we wil nvr b together[/u][/b] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park[/b] [b]When my tym comes[/b] [b]Forget d wrong dat I've done[/b] [b]_________________________[/b] [b]Reasons to be missed[/b]
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[u]Help me leave behind some[/u] Easy(cause i linkin park) ___________________________ Crawling - linkin park Discomfort,endlessly has pulled itself upon me Distracting, reacting ___________________________________ It's haunting how I can't seem...
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Crawling - linkin park Discomfort,endlessly has pulled itself upon me Distracting, reacting [b][u]Against my will I stand beside my own reflection [/u][/b] It's haunting how I can't seem... wake up by coheed and cambria I'll do anything for you. This story is for you. ('Cause I'd do anything you want me to for you.) ______________________ Kill anyone for you. So leave yourself intact ______________________ In a phrase to cut these lips, ______________________
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:14

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy