• ARCHIVES 
  • » The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

Pages: 1234

The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

I can see it in your eyes [b]you're broken down[/b] ----- Steelheart - She's gone She's gone, Out of my life. Oh, she's gone. ____________ [sup]lol, can easily be found at google[/sup] =D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

She's gone, Out of my life. Oh, she's gone. [u]I find it so hard to go on.[/u] I really miss that girl, my love Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh Cause every breath that you will take _____________________
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh Cause every breath that you will take [u]when you are sitting next to me[/u] [b]Your Love is the sweetest sin[/b] It’s too late baby, there’s no turning around I’ve got my hands in my pocket and my head in a cloud This is how I do When I think about you I never thought that you could break me apart I keep a sinister smile and a hold of my heart You want to get inside Then you can get in line ______________________
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ it's hero/heroine by boys like girls... ;) It’s too late baby, there’s no turning around I’ve got my hands in my pocket and my head in a cloud This is how I do When I think about you I never thought that you could break me apart I keep a sinister smile and a hold of my heart You want to get inside Then you can get in line [b]But not this time[/b] When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls I see them staring at me Oh im a trendsetter Yes this is true cus what I do, no one can do it better You can talk about me, cus im a hot topic ____________________?! :eh:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I see them staring at me Oh im a trendsetter Yes this is true cus what I do, no one can do it better You can talk about me, cus im a hot topic [b]I see you watching me watching me and I know you want it[/b] =D The Call-Regina Spektor Now we're back to the beginning It's just a feeling and no one knows yet But just because they can't feel it too ________________________________?
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u]girl don't you know you can't escape me[/u] [align=center]WHERE DO I GO ~~marie digby~~ People often told me to choose a different road This one can get ugly Twist and turns to just grow old But I'm walkin --------------------------------------- [/align]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I don't care if I'm walkin alone[/b] Gone so young - Amber Pacific Wherever you go, I'll be waiting Whenever you call I will be there _________________________ _________________________ I'm in your heart tonight..
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thats the song on my fs [b]Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright I'm in your heart tonight[/b] [b]awake[/b]-secondhand serenade Will you stay awake for me? I don't wanna miss anything I don't wanna miss anything _______________________ _______________________ I just don't wanna miss anything.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I will share the air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string[/b] [b]Gone Forever[/b]-Three Days Grace I feel so much better Now that you're gone forever ____________________________ ____________________________ That you're gone forever
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]I tell myself that I don't miss you at all I'm not lying, denying that I feel so much better now ========================== [b]Lua[/b] - Bright Eyes it's not something i would recommend but it is one way to live cause what is __________________ by the morning never is it was so _________________ now it's so complicated [/align]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It's not something I would recommend, but it is one way to live. Cause what is simple in the moonlight, by the morning never is. It was so simple in the moonlight, by the morning is so complicated [b]Lips of an angel[/b] It's really good to hear your voice saying my name It sounds so sweet Coming from the lips of an angel __________________________ And I never wanna say goodbye But girl you make it hard to be faithful With the lips of an angel
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It's really good to hear your voice say my name It sounds so sweet Coming from the lips of an angel [b]Hearing those words it makes me weak[/b] And I never wanna say goodbye But girl you make it hard to be faithful With the lips of an angel ----------------------------------------------------- Maria Maria.. Ho Maria Maria She reminds me of a west side story Growing up in Spanish Harlem __________________________________________ Ho Maria Maria She fell in love in East L.A. To the sounds of the guitar, yeah, yeah Played by Carlos Santana
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center] [i]She livin the life just like a movie star[/i] love that song lol. ^ ===================== Oasis - Wonderwall Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you By now you should have somehow realized what you've got to do I don't believe that anybody _______________ about you now.. [/align]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Today is gonna be the day That they're gonna throw it back to you By now you should have somehow Realized what you gotta do I don't believe that anybody [b]Feels the way I do [/b]about you now Fall for you - Secondhand serenade But hold your breathe Because tonight will be the night That I will fall for you Over again _________________________ Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you Is impossible to find You're impossible to find
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]dont let me change my mind..[/b] hmmm., try this one.., the remedy by jason mraz the remedy, is the experience, ______________________ the comedy, is isnt serious, is a strange enough new play on word..

Last edited by njblxii (2008-07-20 06:55:35)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]This is a dangerous liaison[/b] The Wordless- Cinematic Sunrise You know that I can see ___________________ From the corner of my eyes
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][u][b]the damaged marking now[/b][/u] stay: cradle of filth You'd better hope and pray That you'll wake one day In your own world _____________________ They don't hear your cries In your own world[/align]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-07-24 09:45:37)

soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Coz when you sleep at night [/b] Vulnerable - scndhnd srnd Share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in because its cold outside cold outside it's cold outside share with me the secrets that you kept in because it's cold inside cold inside it's cold inside and your slowly shaking finger tips show that you're scared like me so --------------------------------------- ---------------------------------- and I know we're unprepared but I don’t care
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in because its cold outside cold outside it's cold outside share with me the secrets that you kept in because it's cold inside cold inside it's cold inside and your slowly shaking finger tips show that you're scared like me so [b]Let pretend were alone And I know you may be scared[/b] and I know we're unprepared but I don’t care cuppycake song by strawberry shortcake you're my honey bunch sugarplum, pumpy-umpy yumpkin., you're my sweetie pie ., you're my ______________________________________________.,the apple of my eye.,and i love you so and i want you to know that i'll always be right here.....
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you're my honey bunch,sugar plum pumpy-umpy-umpkin you're my sweetie pie you're my [b]cuppy cake gumdrops snoogums-boogums you're[/b] the apple of my eye and i love you so and i want you to know that you always be right here and i love to sing this song for you because you are so dear.. [b]:arrow: bleeding love[/b] But I don't care what they say I'm in love with you __________________________ _____________________________ My heart's crippled by the vein That I keep on closing You cut me open and I Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love

Last edited by pinkloveriza01 (2008-07-29 05:12:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » The subject explains it.. :D After you fill in the blank, you should post a song with a missing line too.. All right... I'll start: Damn Regret - Red jumpsuit apparatus You're the only one I turn t

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:24

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy