• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

Pages: 123455

[i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

[quote=Deviantangel1995]What I propose is we all forget on what has happened recently and things in the past. All the flames, spam and everything else. Let us all start a new friendstertalk where everyone can resolve all of their problems. Also, this is the internet for crying out loud. This is not our lives, rather this is our second lives that we need not to pay much physical, mental and moral attention.[/quote] i agree with this.... but [b]it would b nicer if everyone involve would agree.. and post...[/b] so public will rest assured and informed everything are settled... this wont occur if ...outburst arent brought in d public anyway... now we owe them .. . to formally inform... everything are running smoothly as it used before...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-09 00:36:04)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

Thanks for your time reading this. Reading all of your posts made me cry. My keyboard is all wet! :lol: Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for being outspoken about this. You guys are my second family now. If you all agree, I would like to open up a campaign or something like that for this. Something that would motivate others and stop the arguing. @forsakendoll: I know. I'm one of those people too, and I sincerely apologize. We let our emotions get the better of us, then we all fall apart. Reading your post was very touching. Especially since I treat [i]Kuya[/i] Echo as my big bro, he never told me anything about the issue. Maybe it's because he didn't want me to be involved. @Eehjhay: I'm so sorry for what happened, but resigning won't solve anything. And you're right, the purpose of PMs was to send [b]Private Messages[/b] [that's what PM stands for, btw] to other people. Emphasize on the "PRIVATE" part. Sir, so far, you were, and still one of the best mods I've ever seen. No matter what happens. @Ms. swit: Ever since I've started Ftalk, you were my Idol. You helped members, with FS or with other things. And I agree with you 100%. C'mon guys, have a 'lil transparency. @fis.ms: I know it's hard saying sorry, and I understand. Thanks so much for posting. It means a lot. @Deviantangel1995: Very well-said. :D Couldn't agree more. =) :thumbsup: @gLoOo: You're Welcome sis. I love being in Ftalk too, but if we let arguments stand in the way of our friendship, the old, peaceful Ftalk will end up closing down.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

excuse me for this off topic.... pls call me ate nix plsssssssssssss...... dont call me miss or mam... love u joanna.. thanks for this topic... hope peepz here will see d purpose d real point of this topic... to bond and reconcile .... all involved... and notify all... wer all ok...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-09 01:10:02)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

..nice one guys.. ..and stop labeling e-groups with 'they are like this' and 'they are like that'.. Innocent members got caught in a crossfire. Okay? Thanks.. It's sad to see members leave because of that.
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]excuse me for this off topic.... pls call me ate nix plsssssssssssss...... dont call me miss or mam... love u joanna.. thanks for this topic... hope peepz here will see d purpose d real point of this topic... to bond and reconcile .... all involved... and notify all... wer all ok...[/quote] Ok then Ate Nix. :D It's good to hear you're all OK. [quote=lucknskill]..nice one guys.. ..and stop labeling e-groups with 'they are like this' and 'they are like that'.. Innocent members got caught in a crossfire. Okay? Thanks.. It's sad to see members leave because of that.[/quote] Agree! :thumbsup: So, what do you say guys? Let's start?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote]If you back in the confessions thread you can see that [b] Echo was the one who reacted when he saw Ej saying that he missed me. [/b][/quote] excuse me, about the bolded part, :D i didnt mind about Mod Eehjhay saying that he missed you, lolz, ( looks like ur saying im jealous :lol: lols., lols ) i reacted on WHAT your FRIEND posted about "Im a Story teller" . i dont have a plan to post at the confession thread about wat happened to us ( Mod Eehjhay, you, me, ) but when i saw ur friend post, saying that im a story teller, i think i need to react on that, =) coz.. i didnt tell any stories to my friend . i just told my friends about the "cool off" words. no offense but, i shared to them wat ive learned coz its great. , and what Mod Eehjhay's trying to say to me. dats all. even if u will ask them if they know the reason why it happened...they all know what Mod Eehjhay's tryin to say to me, Lecture somethin.. no stories "why did it happen" . just all of dat, u can see my posts at the confession thread. tell me if theres somethin like a "Story Teller" post. did i lie? about what i posted at the confession thread? thats all what my friends know about wat happened, =) [quote][b]I apologized to echo right after I told Echo that me and Ej started going out. [/b][/quote] oh. :/ is dat so, ahmm , no comment :D better to show it instead of posting some rants for me, [i] aku kc nagmumukang msama sa gnawa nyu[/i] honestly. :D ok, tnx for the effort. :D forget it. ok, hope ull get it, and ur friends also, =) btw. dont reply on this. just leave it. i dont care anymore about this, even if ull say sorry, just forget about it, and forget about me, dats all =) just to be honest. im sure the issue will settle down if you'll do dat, =) just like wat happened to us, ( Mod Eehjhay, and me, ) we didnt say sorry to each other, but we can forget it. =) [/spoiler] just read my siggie for the 2nd and 3rd issue, =) for the sake of all people here,, for those who are not involved in all 3 issues, SHUT UP. leave it to them, eat your food. and stay happy , sit down. :D have fun. if you want to give some comment about the issue, make sure to calm yourself. no harsh words. and think twice to make sure ur comment isn't that bad that it can be offensive to someone. . can i have a favor??.. please stop backstabbing our group, i think thats not ryt. we respect your group, plz respect our group, we havent talked about this issue on our Groups. if you're not involved, then Shut UP. you know who you are. =) just a friendly reminder, and also DONT TRY to get involve yourself on the issue, can you?. tnx. Wer not posting just to avoid flames/arguements at all., hope you'll get it why we are doin this. tnx :D. hope you will stop posting some rants . okay. more power to Ftalk. lets bring back what Ftalk looks like before. =) at my lil sister.. im here for you sis. =). [spoiler]i wonder is dat me ur big bro??.. sorry, hahaha,, assuming me,, lols. [/spoiler] @ my ate. haha,,, tnx. dats all, just tnx. :kiss: okay thats all, :D

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-09 01:25:14)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@echo: Of course that's you! Who else could it be? Thanks [i]kuya[/i]. That's a really big issue, huh? Glad I'm not in it. :D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

calm down echo... u r opposing to to the objective of d topic.. ... uber contradicting to wat wer aiming here.. stop end those rants..... show lil [i]" pakumbaba"[/i] if u felt lyk ur a victim here.. stay that way.. u know i love u... i never involve u...in i say things... juz to answer those who meddled and been abussive to their power and priveledge of speech... lets juz patch up here.... stop babbling things... it will juz brew up another thing.. if u agree with the idea of peace... [b]say yes i agree [/b]..... if not.. dont post... if before im challanging a fight.. now im challenging anyone here who r brave enough to reconcile and end this big fuss... be bold enough this time show ur bravery in ryt cause... ;)

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-09 01:57:35)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]can i have a favor??.. please stop backstabbing our group, i think thats not ryt. we respect your group, plz respect our group, we havent talked about this issue on our Groups.[/quote] Hmm.. Maybe you are saying this to all groups but also emphasizing it to ClassX. So just to clear this part up, I already warned them not to discuss it in eGroup. So if ever in your group (ClassS) even once try to bring it up, or even announce that we're discussing it, let's see.. hmm.. Naahh.. Do whatever you want. It's your conscience after all. In our group, respect shall prevail.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-09 02:00:12)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lets forget about the issue, im not ranting someone here. just wanna make things clear, sorry if that so. we are here just to settle things down, sorry if my post is somethin like dat, im just requestin some favor to the others. =) tnx ate nix. ok. sorry for my post again. :D i forgot it already, since this issue started with OUR issue. we need to go back to the situation how did it start.. ok now, start to move on, leave this situation, and cheer up. dont mind my post anyways,,
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok regarding the group... dont worry... all mods here can see wat posted watever group they want o peek and check... why post to public anyway... if u can have confe.? ej and echo u r both ok now ayt... and both of u r my close friends... including rose... wakoko im torn bet u two waaaa... [i]wawa naman me wakakak :(( stop this okie...[/i]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: So lets get this straight. Kuya Echo and Mod Eehjhay, you guys are OK now, right? So, we now go to the next step, the arguments of the other members. How do we stop it? Any ideas? I just want this to be over before I leave.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ @swit let's chop chop you up to make it even share. I can have your... :D [spoiler]heart! Hahaha..[/spoiler] [i]Just trying to make people laugh. lol[/i] And yes, for me, I hope for echo too, already settle this before. We are ok already a week or two ago.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

same thing... lil sis.. lets wait for those who got involve.. if they can ... try to utter even in taunted ways... sorry to my recent action... gonna change for gud... and stop harrassing people... for sure by this... everything will be ok... lets all watch.. wait... and pray...
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]^ @swit let's chop chop you up to make it even share. I can have your... :D heart! Hahaha.. Just trying to make people laugh. lol And yes, for me, I hope for echo too, already settle this before. We are ok already a week or two ago.[/quote] Oh, lol. :lol: So, what do we do now? We figured out the cause of all this, solved it, now we have to solve the effect.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]So, we now go to the next step, the arguments of the other members. How do we stop it? Any ideas? I just want this to be over before I leave.[/quote] ^ ^ stop arguements? I think the only possible way to stop arguements bugging around is self control, I mean yeah u fight for your right and so on, and what now? Think of the forum first. Don't get other people involve. If we have problems with another party it's best to keep it urselves, to the both parties who have problems. :)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]^ ^ stop arguements? I think the only possible way to stop arguements bugging around is self control, I mean yeah u fight for your right and so on, and what now? Think of the forum first. Don't get other people involve. If we have problems with another party it's best to keep it urselves, to the both parties who have problems. :)[/quote] Yeah, you're right. But how, in one way, do we get to motivate them? You know, to encourage them, NOT to fight?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ We'll do nothing. Let their conscience do the work. Let them grow for themselves and be mature.
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]^ We'll do nothing. Let their conscience do the work. Let them grow for themselves and be mature.[/quote] OK then. So it's settled. No arguments with the mods anymore. If so, please discuss, I'd be glad to help.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ yeah... agree.. let them use their coconut shell.. :eh: rules in the forum says, [b]Use your common sense[/b] :) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy