• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

Pages: 112345

[i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

Thank you so much for getting along. You don't know how much this means to me. You guys are the greatest. =) :thumbsup:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

Wow.. This Is Amazing.. This Is Really Help To Those [b]Spammers,Rippers Flammers And Haters!! :doubt:[/b] [quote=♥brains&beauty♥]To regular members: Thank you for being part of the Ftalk Family, and taking your time to even read this. Your posts are appreciated and no matter how things get worse around here, we're a family, and we stick together.[/quote] Thats Right ^ We Really Love Each Other No matter What we are.. I appreciate it.. [b]Rippers: Pls Just Be Ur Self U Can use this [url=http://friendster-gens.com/v1/]Crossover Layout Generator[/url] And Pls Rippers What is All Ur Problem U Can post ur problem [url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]In Friendster Help Section[/url][/b] [b]Friendstertalk Haters: Why Do u Hate It?? Come On.. What is Ur Problem.. We Are All Friends Here We Can Help you.. [url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]Post Ur Problem Here[/url] Or Just PM Us..[/b]
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good job with the topic. that will kill those spammers and flammers. or watever you call them :eh: It's impossible though to "get along" coz in every community, we have those you call "parasites" Also, it's important to have these spammers and flammers around so the forum would be stable. lol. mods won't have any job if we all get along. Don't kill me for typing that!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

That's so nice of you sis!! I really like reading the posts u are posting. Its so interesting..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I commend you for raising this issue and I think it is deserving of a +repu You're one of the few level-headed people in this "family" Personally, I never really thought this issue was a concern until just recently (and I've already spoken on it in a couple different threads) when I was irritated by a situation here in FTalk, but I won't speak on it here because it's not the place for it. **by the way, what is a flammer?** Anyway, thanks for attempting to bring peace :thumbsup:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]I commend you for raising this issue and I think it is deserving of a +repu You're one of the few level-headed people in this "family" Personally, I never really thought this issue was a concern until just recently (and I've already spoken on it in a couple different threads) when I was irritated by a situation here in FTalk, but I won't speak on it here because it's not the place for it. **by the way, what is a flammer?** Anyway, thanks for attempting to bring peace :thumbsup:[/quote] Thanks for +repu. But I didn't make this thread for those, I made it to open up the minds of other people. You know, to stop the fighting. I'm glad that people made up with each other through this thread. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just a small message... To those who have "issues" regarding our group. Please inform me "Personally" and don't hold back on the details. Don't worry... I won't bite. Just as long you can support your statement. Remember. What happens outside our group and the forum is not of my concern as acting founder of Class-S. If you have any problems regarding a certain group member of Class-S. Send the ignorant member a message. Don't involve the whole group. If you have any personal problems regarding our group. Talk to a psychiatrist and try to hate the good members on the group as well.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Just a small message... To those who have "issues" regarding our group. Please inform me "Personally" and don't hold back on the details. Don't worry... I won't bite. Just as long you can support your statement. Remember. What happens outside our group and the forum is not of my concern as acting founder of Class-S. If you have any problems regarding a certain group member of Class-S. Send the ignorant member a message. Don't involve the whole group. If you have any personal problems regarding our group. Talk to a psychiatrist and try to hate the good members on the group as well.[/quote] Problem sir ephe.. i can`t join class S.. i think you hate me.. :wallbash: ---------------------------------------------- @Rippers -- Why don`t you stop ripping other works..thats why we have a tricks and tut section..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Vitz[/b] Very well said :thumbsup: Yea thats the problem, they [b]generalize[/b] their hatred .. lulz [b]Topic[/b] wars are fun :lol: *kiddin.. nahh im getting too old for that.. i want peace.. just like the old days.. i miss everyone, i miss the old ft.. its just like this: if there are no provokers then no one will be provoked. gets? :) :arrow: thanks for this thread? its about time. =| imma give you +repu =)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]Vitz Very well said :thumbsup: Yea thats the problem, they generalize their hatred .. lulz Topic wars are fun :lol: *kiddin.. nahh im getting too old for that.. i want peace.. just like the old days.. i miss everyone, i miss the old ft.. its just like this: if there are no provokers then no one will be provoked. gets? :) :arrow: thanks for this thread? its about time. =| imma give you +repu =)[/quote] Thanks for the +repu sizzy... But you really didn't have to. :D [quote=Ephemeral]Just a small message... To those who have "issues" regarding our group. Please inform me "Personally" and don't hold back on the details. Don't worry... I won't bite. Just as long you can support your statement. Remember. What happens outside our group and the forum is not of my concern as acting founder of Class-S. If you have any problems regarding a certain group member of Class-S. Send the ignorant member a message. Don't involve the whole group. If you have any personal problems regarding our group. Talk to a psychiatrist and try to hate the good members on the group as well.[/quote] You're right. If you have any problems about Class-S and any other Egroup here, please contact them personally not by giving blind items. People would really like it better if you talk it out with him/her rather than talking about that person behind their backs. =) :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i just hope the ftalk today will stay as it is..no disaster :lol: there's no war as of this moment..and im not hoping for one... Live on! Ftalk, bring peace :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]Problem sir ephe.. i can`t join class S.. i think you hate me..[/quote] Before we accept new members. We have talk about it via YM Conference. We talk about the strong points and weak points. No puns and insults included. Unfortunately most of our group members were busy due to their personal lives. So I can't call out a proper conference regarding new members. The conference we had recently only has 6 active members so we didn't do anything that much. Just remember. I only accept new members if the prior of the current members agrees to it. Just read our Open Group Rule. [li]We act as a group. [color=green][b]All for one and one for all.[/b][/color][/li] Meaning, We have to act as one in-terms of Group agenda [b]not[/b] personal intension. Also don't jump into conclusion. I do not hate you. Why should I? :penguin:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]• We act as a group. All for one and one for all.[/quote] I guess this is why they made E-groups. To bring us closer together. I just wanna clear things out: :arrow: I made this thread so people would make up and accept each others differences and get along here, NOT for +repus. It's not that I don't want a +repu, it's just that it really hurts my feelings when people say I made this thread fo that reason. I sure hope you do understand. =)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ Nah we never thought of you making this thread just to get plus reps..Don't mind those kind of people..They just envy of you...They're envious that you thought about this thread first than them hah! =D.. I love this thread it really reveals the true personalities of members in this forum.. Thanks for this sis.. Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you really are a peace maker. i hope everybody gets along. :)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]^ Nah we never thought of you making this thread just to get plus reps..Don't mind those kind of people..They just envy of you...They're envious that you thought about this thread first than them hah! =D.. I love this thread it really reveals the true personalities of members in this forum.. Thanks for this sis.. Keep Rockin' \m/[/quote] Thanks. :D I hope you're not the only one. =) [quote=kawaeh]you really are a peace maker. i hope everybody gets along. :)[/quote] You're right. If this thread is no longer needed, you can delete it now. Though, I'd say I don't wanna get rid of it yet. Mods, it's your choice. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ nah. in my opinion.. we need this thread every time there will be a war in ft.. :lol: thanks for this siszy.. ;)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Gawrsh, I missed my own thread! Haha... So did anybody argue when I was gone? I've been gone for almost 4 days now. :)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

is this page a Star Wars Page?! :lol: cool... why n0t open a debate thread! :lol:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Domo Arigato Guzaimasu Oneesan!(I used Oneesan-Big sister in japanese yur older than me!) Thank you Very Much Older Ones!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:20

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy