• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

Pages: 12345

[i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

[quote=gLoOo]^ ^ yeah... agree.. let them use their coconut shell.. :eh: rules in the forum says, Use your common sense :) :thumbsup:[/quote] Hehe, yeap. So, mods, if you want, you can close it now. But if it's OK, I hope it will stay 'coz we'll never know if there will be future arguments again. =) :thumbsup: :) :D
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

Just to clear this up I did say sorry nyahaha I had to look it up on that Id's archives and yes I def. said sorry.. :lol: The only reason why I got mad was the whole bringing it up in public. Whoever had a problem with what happened had another option which was to talk to me on ym or just pm me here thats it. It didn't need to be like this. :lol: --> 4. No spamming and flamming in any form. ^ saying that didnt help much so I guess we let them be ... :P
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]Just to clear this up I did say sorry nyahaha I had to look it up on that Id's archives and yes I def. said sorry.. :lol: The only reason why I got mad was the whole bringing it up in public. Whoever had a problem with what happened had another option which was to talk to me on ym or just pm me here thats it. It didn't need to be like this. :lol: --> 4. No spamming and flamming in any form. ^ saying that didnt help much so I guess we let them be ...[/quote] Yup... You did. I double-checked. :D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]Hehe, yeap. So, mods, if you want, you can close it now. But if it's OK, I hope it will stay 'coz we'll never know if there will be future arguments again.[/quote] nyahahah not that im expecting for another... flamming let this topic stay for a while... lets this thread be a medium to those [b]brave members and mods who involved themselves... [/b] to declare reconciliation here... [b]too serve as a proof.... they closing the issue...[/b] if they must say sorry to people they oppressed and pinned down... im begging u pls... say so... lets all be lil humble here... airy things will leads to nothingneas... kite fall... plane crashed... spaceship blast... dont be a falling star ...that havent shine yet..

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-09 06:10:41)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]To set things straight..I'm still PMing one member here... I'm really confused with her motives and it made my members mad so wait for it... Let's settle it here if you want to...So post it here...You know who you are.. Remember what your leader posted...But you yourself are breaking rule #3: # 1. Use your common sense. # 2. No spamming and flamming in any form. # 3. [u]No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars.[/u][/b] [b]This is a good thread...Let's confront eachother to settle everything..Don't be scared, i won't bite =|[/b] [b]I'm waiting........ :clock:[/b]..............RESOLVED! =) :thumbsup: [b]I love my Co-Rockstar Members! You guys are awesome :)[/b] [b] Don't forget ==> Rockstar's Official Freedom Day!!! I'm so excited =) See yah on our YM conference for more details =) [/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-09 12:07:32)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i PMed u already i hope we can settle this with no war. :globe: and FYI im not referring to you :| :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Okay...I sent my response to your message too.. Good to know you weren't referring to our egroup..We didn't know you meant another egroup with your caption and slogan.. Well thanks for taking your time in responding...Now everything is settled here.. SOLVED :penguin:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-09 10:32:17)

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@brat: still, it isnt good to make some [i]parinig[/i]. things are getting more complicated lang eh. ya know what i mean? =| [spoiler]kala namen kame, yun pala ung kabila. hindi sana magkakagulo kung walang parinig na nangyaree. but i believe evrything's settled now.. so pis be with you! :D[/spoiler] *dont let emotions take control of us, next time. but i believe everyone learned from their mistakes na, including me. il change my caption na.. hehe.. :D pis..! [sub]<--- baluga! isa ka rin pala.. hehehe.. :wallbash: :lol:[/sub]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ i think some parts of our PMs are good if it will be "Private" but you say it all now :paranoid: I just don't want to hurt someone here. Dont worry we will change our caption asap =) peace out :globe:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-06-09 05:12:30)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow, I've been gone longer than I thought. What's new? :)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

geeeeez, just leave class - s alone, class -s name got nothin to do with this issue, and we never criticize your group. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif[/img] [b] Why won't we just get along? [/b] stop criticizing our group. if ur mad about some members of class -s. den say their name , dont include da class -s name here. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif[/img] please guys, stop criticizing class- s . wer trying to fix this mess, so we need ur consideration here, and not by posting somewhere else, [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif[/img] thats all.

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-09 07:02:43)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@fis.ms[/b] I apologize for the wrong information (about you didn't apologizing to Tunie.) When I made that post I asked him if you said sorry and he thought you didn't --- but I guess that's settled now. I will edit my first post later. [b]@Eejhay and Fis.Ms[/b] sorry for bringing private matters into public (the first part of the story in my spoilers regarding my first post in this thread). I am one of the few people who became enraged when Tunie got hurt. [b]@Everyone who's not involve[/b] I believe that you shouldn't post any more opinions regarding this matter that will lead to more flames. Private eGroups may be [i]private[/i] but Moderators can see all your comments -- even the harsh comments back there so if you have problems with them, I think you should stop talking about it amongst yourselves. [b]@everyone[/b] I felt that we have to inform the public this time what's going on to make members stop speculating wrong ideas that's why I've written the spoilers in my first post (in this thread) I agree that we should just put all of this behind because it won't do any good to any of us. From hereon, if there are conflicts and arguments -- we must DIRECTLY tell that to the person and not posting harsh comments especially in blind items because seriously... people may misinterpret things and it will lead to further misunderstandings. Like for instance -- bratinela's case. I read that some of you are expecting an apology from a certain group of people, i may have an idea who you are referring to BUT of course I can never be too sure. The thing is, NOT EVERYONE got a problem with them and so if you do have a problem, I would like to suggest that you tell it to them CLEARLY. I would like to say more things especially to the members who aren't exactly involve but keep posting "hate posts" in their respective eGRoups. Like I said, if you got a problem with them/him/her, don't hide among your peers. You can always contact the founder/leader. You haven't even tried doing that yet in the first place and yet you're already assuming that they will react violently. People! they are also humans just like you who get hurt... I forgot I'm making this short. So to everyone out here -- stop it already. It's very stressful as it is. Don't add any more foul, cheap shots, backstabbing comments.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-10 00:13:17)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]geeeeez, just leave class - s alone, class -s name got nothin to do with this issue, and we never criticize your group. Why won't we just get along? stop criticizing our group. if ur mad about some members of class -s. den say their name , dont include da class -s name here. please guys, stop criticizing class- s . wer trying to fix this mess, so we need ur consideration here, and not by posting somewhere else, thats all.[/quote] hehehe.. if you really want peace and if you really want to forget about that issue ,,, you shouldn't have posted that ^^ ... i think your issue is long forgotten ^^.. we need your consideration too ^^ .. change your signature buddy ^^ ... familiar with this line? ... "let there be piece, and let it begin with me ^^" like siz forsaken said.. [quote]@Everyone who's not involve I believe that you shouldn't post any more opinions regarding this matter that will lead to more flames. Private eGroups may be private but Moderators can see all your comments -- even the harsh comments back there so if you have problems with them, I think you should stop talking about it amongst yourselves.[/quote] [b]let's just get along ... [/b]

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-06-09 07:41:21)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]hehehe.. if you really want peace and if you really want to forget about that issue ,,, you shouldn't have posted that ^^ ... [b]i think your issue is long forgotten ^^..[/b][/quote] wer just revising the issue buddy. take a look at first post first. pepito their calling our group as arrogant, and others such insulting remarks to our group. im pleasing everyone to stop that, im not saying this to your group, anyways, lets stop this, hayz,. stop. i dont wanna comment anymore, if i will received a comment like dat. i will remove my siggie then,, anyways, theres nothing wrong on my siggie, i will just remove it. hayzzzzz,, thank you for your comment anyway, just dont mind my post if u can see that one can cause a flame again. i hope you did read my siggie dat tym buddy, before u post somethin like dat. and tell me to remove it. hayzz.

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-09 08:06:25)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I really like this thread,I've read every response that people have made.I'm not butting into anyone's business cause I have nothing to do with it.:) I had an argument with Ezil in the News and Announcements Section,but that was a long time ago(maybe about 4 months or so).About 5 days later after the argument(I think?),it was his birthday.I PMed him saying Happy Birthday!He never replied.I PMed him saying sorry,but still no reply.I think we're friends now cause we just avoid each other and forget about everything that happened.I hope all of the arguments that happened a long time ago,or now,would be solved and just make peace.When I signed up for FTalk,it was really peaceful(people helping eachother and stuff).I hope it would just go back to that way. =| @ [b]eehjay[/b] You're one of my favorite mod and I would really be sad if you leave Ftalk.Nothing would ever be the same. I really appreciate what you've done to this forum and handling all of the flames and stuff.

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-06-09 08:16:26)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weee things ends well yipeee... :lol: waa im so happy... cant help it waaaaaa :kiss:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]You are the light that leads to a peaceful community in FriendsterTalk.com. You remind me of lovegood :D[/quote] yeah... you also remind me of her and her post. :thumbsup:
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]geeeeez, just leave class - s alone, class -s name got nothin to do with this issue, and we never criticize your group. Why won't we just get along? stop criticizing our group. if ur mad about some members of class -s. den say their name , dont include da class -s name here. please guys, stop criticizing class- s . wer trying to fix this mess, so we need ur consideration here, and not by posting somewhere else, thats all.[/quote] members [including me] just cant help it. we actually think that some of your co-members were having some secret conferences there..:lol: sorry if you'll think im judgemental.. :D we saw how your co-members partnered against mod ej. i wont interfere and [i]wala pong kinakampihan[/i], since i dunno the whole story.. but i think, lots of member got thrauma from what happened and we've seen some of your co-members that were acting very superior lately.. the reputation of the class s group got affected due to its member's actions. everyone realized their mistakes, even i, learned.. :thumbsup: and im glad to see good changes now... :D i know youre not referring on me.. but i really want to get along with everyone here. so pls do accept my apology. :) i hope egroups wont be the reason for [b]discrimination[/b] and [b]flames[/b] here in the forum.. lets just all enjoy here. lets just get along guys.. :cool: i wont comment here anymore since im not really involve. PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL..:)

Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-06-09 11:02:12)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: I'm just glad that everything's settled now...I realized that the only way to solve any problems or issues is to confront that person by sending him/her private messages...not through harsh or offensive comments posted on public.. If that person refuses to communicate with you then it's time to consult others.. :arrow: No matter how much you dislike/hate that person, it's never appropiate to use words that are harsh, offensive or insulting and exposing them in the public where everyone can read..I always keep that in mind even when i'm furious about something...I don't want to ever do that..People who do that are those who have no breeding or who's uneducated..It's never right to humiliate others.. :arrow: Respect is something you should earn so if you wanna gain respect then you should learn how to respect others [quote]“Treat others as you want them to treat you because what goes around comes around”[/quote] Regarding the egroups issue, I've said this before...so i'm going to say this again : The egroup feature is made to interact with people having similar interests and ideas.. To have fun and enjoy.. Like for instance..Our Rockstars egroup.. We're not feelers and definitely not wannabes.. We are simply a group of people who loves music and just wanna enjoy our online time in this forum sharing our point of views and interests whether it's about our pesonal lives or about music.. Stepping down on others or pulling down other members is the last thing we wanna do here in this forum..We make the most of our time in this forum.. We don't wanna waste our time comparing ourselves or competing with other people or what's worst talking trash about other members.. Our online time here is our fun time.. We've got other important things to do too on our real lives.. [quote]"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you."[/quote] :arrow: It's good to have true friends here in this forum.. Despite of all the issues.. that's where you can also see which person is really a true friend, which one is not.. Well i don't really care if any member here dislikes me or not or takes you for granted in some way... What matters to me most is that i have friends here that aren't superficial, they are honest and true to themselves and to you.. perfect or not, they accept you for you are. that's what really counts.. [quote]"Surround yourself with people who respect and treat you well."[/quote] Well i'm glad everything is at Peace now.. so next time if anyone have any questions or problems, any unresolved matters..PM me.. I assure you I'll respond back and the right way.. I'm not an arrogant person or someone with too much pride.. I'll make sure that everything is settled the right way.. [/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I hope from now on, people would stop criticizing the persons involved in an issue. It can help alot.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]:arrow: [b]To the mods[/b]: If you think this is nonsense, trash it anytime. :D[/i] First of all, I wanna thank you to even bother read my post. I know it sounds cheesy, but I still want to let th

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:35

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy