• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

this is nyc!, it could make my profile more organize! :thumbsup: tnx!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

Thanks,,, tap.. :eh: hehehe
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice codes sis.. gonna fool my friends... wahahaha...LOL
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

var ip = '<!--#echo var="REMOTE_ADDR"-->' if (ip == 'IP ADDRESS OF UR ENEMY HIR') { alert("STOP! You are viewing this page from an IP address that is not allowed!"); alert("Why can't you guys just leave me alone?"); if (confirm("Do you want to leave peacefully? Or will I have to help you?")) {location.href="ANY HTTP:// LINK OF A SITE HERE" } else { ("OK you choose I don't care! Bye bye! Don't come back!"); {location.href="ANY HTTP:// LINK OF A SITE HERE" }} } --- what is IP ADDRESS? sorry for double posting...
lavbiLLy08
» n00b
1969-12-31

you're a genius!
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for the code it workin 2 my page :thumbsup::thumbsup:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

another classic of ---xXirukiTepe--- i'm using the overload alerts now and it's very nice!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ U may just call me Xiruki. hahah =D [b]:arrow: thanks.... ill update this thread as soon as possible.[/b] :penguin:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

astig overload alert. nice
NightmareX
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing... nice for making people fool in pressing so many alert LOL :lol:
Inukira
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No, new updates? hahaaaa
shinseikun
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks Xiruki! but i have a problem.. the ur choices pop-up won't work.. T_T hope you can update it... Thanks! *edited because of the language*

Last edited by shinseikun (2008-11-11 01:44:03)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shinseikun]thanks po Xiruki! pero may problem ako.. hindi mag-work and ur choices na pop-up po! T_T hope you can update it... Thanks![/quote] Please take time to read the rules my friend, english is required except in regional boards. [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-11 01:30:00)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Yes i will... Ill check it... :thumbsup: next time.[/b]
Inukira
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nakssssss new new new.. aawww
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Updates: 11/15/08[/quote] Wow really cool updates my friend thanks for sharing :D
razormaiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

wuw thats cute trick bro... thanks for sharin...:thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks a bunch. ^^
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

really nice update sistaaa
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You really good in codes, Thanks for the compilation of alert script! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:31

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy