• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

MONDYking
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

really niceeee work hehe
09kArLo06
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

[b]where will i put the codes[/b] :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:
Inukira
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in u js extension broddy
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

extension in js be aware oF DaT
jozzerin
» n00b
1969-12-31

wooooh nice scripts =D
yeW
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing :cool::thumbsup:
myecho
» n00b
1969-12-31

anyone hav a try combine Overloaded alert (almost everything is here) + good bye alert (timer alert) ? it not work...anyone know why? . . .thanks
Inukira
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ako din i want to combine sana eh
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=Inukira]ako din i want to combine sana eh[/quote] [b]Speak English next tym, folow d rules. :) [/b]
Inukira
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oops im reallyh sorry :(
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its nce hehehe thanks for sharin
aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha. kewl. tenccs porr xeriing :lol:
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i try to combine 2 huhu
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

one question plzzzz
rhayzhyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]how do i get the ip addrees of my enemy???? pls help thnks in advance:D:D[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rhayzhyel]how do i get the ip addrees of my enemy????[/quote] Maybe some will send you a pm but that is not a question that should be ask or answered in this thread or for that matter in this forum. That is a violation of a individuals privacy. =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=rhayzhyel]how do i get the ip addrees of my enemy???? pls help thnks in advance:D:D[/quote] Well. You shouldn't ask about that here in this forum. We will never provide the ways how to bring our enemy down. We provide how to make friends instead. :D Welcome to ftalk.
forbbiden06
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it possible that time lived alert can be my goodbye alert?? if it is possible how can I make it??
chibon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: good JOB :penguin::penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:40

[ 9 queries - 0.422 second ]
Privacy Policy