• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

dreamcaster
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

hmm..more mindtwister :smoke:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

I used the [b]Overloaded Alert[/b] for my classmate's profile.. but i change some of the codes.. like this one.. [quote]function showAlert() { var later = new Date() var millilater=later.getTime()/1000 var loadTime=(Math.floor((millilater-millinow)*100))/100 var loadTimeResult= "It took you "+loadTime+" seconds to load this page" var babiesborn=Math.ceil(loadTime*4.18) var babiesbornresult="While this page was loading "+babiesborn+" [b]People die[/b]" if (babiesborn==1){babiesbornresult="While this page was loading "+babiesborn+" baby has been born"} alert(newline+newline+"Welcome "+VisitorName+"!"+newline+newline+browser+newline+clock+newline+loadTimeResult+newline+internetTime+ newline+screenresolution+newline+lastdoc+newline+countvisits+newline+javaenabled+newline+ babiesbornresult+newline+newline) } document.write('<body onLoad="set();showAlert()">') ;[/quote] hehe.. thx for this one.. :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]function showAlert() { var later = new Date() var millilater=later.getTime()/1000 var loadTime=(Math.floor((millilater-millinow)*100))/100 var loadTimeResult= "It took you "+loadTime+" seconds to load this page" var babiesborn=Math.ceil(loadTime*4.18) var babiesbornresult="While this page was loading "+babiesborn+" People die" if (babiesborn==1){babiesbornresult="While this page was loading "+babiesborn+" baby has been born"} alert(newline+newline+"Welcome "+VisitorName+"!"+newline+newline+browser+newline+clock+newline+loadTimeResult+newline+internetTime+ newline+screenresolution+newline+lastdoc+newline+countvisits+newline+javaenabled+newline+ babiesbornresult+newline+newline) } document.write('<body onLoad="set();showAlert()">') ; hehe.. thx for this one..[/quote] [b]Haha. thanks. nice one...[/b]
J-pop
» Banned
1969-12-31

i lyk these scriptssss :rose:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]`Ah ok thanks Pop...Lol[/b] :thumbsup:
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is it java?hah :question:
4TeEn
» n00b
1969-12-31

does anyone hav the js 4 no right click only? cuz da trick i found here is 4 any clicks.. btw these tricks r awesome!!~~ =)=)=)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^Just browse... around... then you'll see what ya want...[/b] :thumbsup: =)
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cooling one. try try now, i wanna try it guuhuuh
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ thanks a bunch, buddy[/b]
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like dis .. its cool...haha :D [b]Fooling Someone Alert (multiple version)[/b] keep on sharing remarks: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Reddiy
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not work...! why..?
Godlike_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]hello.. where can i put the codes? does it need to be converted so it can be compatible to friendster.. and where am i going to paste it.. PLS HELP ME IM A NEWBIE..and i want know more so i can able to make my own layout..:(:puke::crybaby:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Reddiy]its not work...! why..?[/quote] codes does work.. make sure you compile those on your js.. [quote=Godlike_24]hello.. where can i put the codes? does it need to be converted so it can be compatible to friendster.. and where am i going to paste it.. PLS HELP ME IM A NEWBIE..and i want know more so i can able to make my own layout..:(:puke::crybaby:[/quote] you dont have to convert anything,just put it on you external js..
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what the F!!! :o help i cant get out it says invalid number!!! :crybaby: haha :lol: ................... seriously!!!
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=wench000]what the F!!! :o help i cant get out it says invalid number!!! :crybaby: haha :lol: ................... seriously!!![/quote] what script are you using??
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing... :p
banoCore
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow i love it :D
ckhuLet22
» n00b
1969-12-31

..ahhm how can apply it on maii prof.??
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^js paste it in yar Js extension...[/b] =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Note:[/b] Some of the codes are gained through zip files. Do not remove any stated credits inside the scripts... If you do so, A punishment can/could be marked to your reputation as a person

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:20

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy