• ARCHIVES 
  • » Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

Pages: 12344

Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

cocopogi007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-06-13 10:25:29)

maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

stick with u - pussycat dolls.. my ex-gf theme song.. but now she's stick with him hahaha
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

[b]Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now[/b] [quote]And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now[/quote] 'yeah., my boyfriend always sing this song for me.. :D
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=maderpaker]stick with u - pussycat dolls.. my ex-gf theme song.. but now she's stick with him hahaha[/quote] hahahah you made me laugh nice joke :lol: [quote=ayrish]Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now 'yeah., my boyfriend always sing this song for me.. :D[/quote] me and my close friend always sing that... im the girl and his the boy :D
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: torn between two lovers., :lol:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this i promise you --> but now i hate this song!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: realize...(i got d idea from pbb)Lol :lol:
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#993399]Your song-Parokya ni Edgar :) [/color][/align]
shirayui
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I Do (Cherish You) by 98 Degrees[/b] it'z kinda old na pero mganda..=) Lalo na when my bf sings it to me:D:wow: his a great singer:lol: [b][i]I do cherish you For the rest of my life You don't have to think twice I will love you still >From the depths of my soul It's beyond my control I've waited so long to say this to you If you're asking do I love you this much I do[/i][/b]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

our theme song is... :arrow: oh it is love by [b]hellogoodbye[/b] ..... :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: the search is over :D now, i don't like hearing that anymore
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my heart - paramore :rose: :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE By CREAM haha :D we're both goofballs
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no one else comes close~backstreet boys..^^
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

baby love. hehe :eh:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my ex? haha . . [b]i'm yours[/b] by [b]jason mraz[/b]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Always be my baby.. :D
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]kismet[/b] by silent sanctuary is our themesong..:) search for the lyrics and u'll see why..:eh:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You're Not Alone by Saosin. :thumbsup:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]our theme song is!!! that's what you get by[b] paramore[/b] [i]that's what you get when you let you heart win,,, oh oh oh oh oh!!![/i] [b]yeah,,,love it,,[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:22

[ 10 queries - 0.416 second ]
Privacy Policy