• ARCHIVES 
  • » Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

Pages: 1234

Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

[b]never be replaced by 1st lady... [/b]
buffylyn06
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

[b]i couldnt ask for more by edwin maccain!:wow:[/b]
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...your guardian angel... ...we lurv dis song.... ...i sing dis song to my bf na.... ...love him so much... [quote]...i will never let u fall.. ...i'll stand up wd u forever...:wow:[/quote]
xtine coh
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i wanna grow old with you :)[/b] :wow:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]our theme song BEFORE[/b] was guardian angel.. tss :disgust:
_L.e.X.i._
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]never be replaced - 1st lady[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff273/ghez14/1_218545047l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. if i fall- faber drive... ex-bf's theme song
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hold on by shamrock :]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When you look me in the eyes-Jonas Bros. :wow:
ceejhay
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nothing can stop us now by rick price:wow:
lady7th
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is... [i]"That's much I love you That's how much I need you And I can't stand ya Most everything you do Make me wanna smile Can I not like you for awhile ...But I hate it... You know exactly what to do So that I can't stay mad at you For too long that's wrong... ...And I hate how much I love you boy I can't stand how much I need you And I hate how much I love you boy But I just can't let you go And I hate that I love you so"[/i] fallen back in love with it. <3
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ONLY REMiNDS ME OF YOU!...:)
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]THE TRUTH[/b] by daniel d. :wow:
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it was you -> 12 stones
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cliff of dover - Eric Jhonson..
airu-shou
» n00b
1969-12-31

now... EVERLASTING and Winter Love by BoA so sad :(
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Lucky - [i]Jason Mraz[/i] --lucky im inlove with my bestfriend...tada tada tatatatata :D
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.-DESTINY.- :) our theme song. :)
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fall for you - secondhand serenade =)
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

somewhere down the road "We had the right love At the wrong time Guess I always knew inside I wouldn't have you for a long time ... " "Somewhere down the road Our roads are gonna cross again It doesn't really matter when But somewhere down the road I know that heart of yours Will come to see That you belong With me " And " [b]Don't Forget Me[/b] " Sharon Cuneta (version)

Last edited by akoba (2008-12-11 04:07:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:25

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy