• ARCHIVES 
  • » Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

Pages: 1234

Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

xoxoramielxoxo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

forever nb-ridaz
glaydejohn
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

hi i need a text mate 09293325697 my emaill add sa fs glaydejohn@gmail.com
compaq
» n00b
1969-12-31

suplado_ako21@yahoo.com romel_sutil
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xoxoramielxoxo]forever nb-ridaz[/quote] wew. our numero kwatro's song ! :). baby boy-big brovas. :)
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

OuRs iS.. :arrow:[b]mY HeaRt[/b] By [b]PaRamoRe[/b]. ++iTz Emo.. ++He'S Emo Not ME! ;)
canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

collide by howie day.. nice song.. :wow::wow::wow:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=glaydejohn]hi i need a text mate 09293325697 my emaill add sa fs glaydejohn@gmail.com[/quote] [quote=compaq]suplado_ako21@yahoo.com romel_sutil[/quote] [b] spamming is not allowed here guys..[/b] @pHRem sticky caps is prohibited too.. niwei, ours is [b]Always[/b] (Atlantic Star)
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my exbf song[/b] :arrow: [b]i'm yours by jason mraz[/b] we juz broke up and [b]not mine[/b] anymore.. :cry:
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]DJ Tiesto-The drill[/b] :arrow: [b]in a rush[/b] :arrow: [b]avil-i'am with you[/b]
whE2ng XV
» n00b
1969-12-31

THUNDER by boys like girls
marielpalanca
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]One and Only You by Parokya Ni Edgar[/b] [parokyano] [quote]I take one step away then i find myself coming back to you My one and only, one and only you..[/quote] he always sing this song to me.. :]] he said that the song really fits on our story.. we broke up. he have a new girlfriend. i have a new boyfriend. but in the end, [b]we ended up with each other[/b]!!! <3
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]far away by nickelback ..[/b] yikee .. kilig !=)
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hmm.. [b]KUNDIMAN[/b] by silent sanctuary.. i really really love this song..:lol: "kung hindi man tayo hanggang dulo.. wag mong kalimutan nandito lang ako laging umaalalay, hindi ako lalayo dahil ang tanging panalangin ko ay IKAW"[/align] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [align=center]add me up on my FS account [url]http://www.friendster.com/jerine08[/url][/align] [scroll][color=blue][u]Je-Ann[/u] is the name[/color][/scroll]

Last edited by jerine08 (2008-09-27 08:12:48)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Alipin by shamrock corny noh? hahaha
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/tinn30[/url] :arrow: [b][i]YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL[/i][/b] :arrow:[b][i]BY:RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS[/i][/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Fall for you[/i] :arrow: Secondhand Serenade :wow: [/b]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well, now our themesong has changed [b]Thunder[/b]- Boys Like Girls
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Because You Loved Me[/b]- Celine Dion
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmn... KAILANMAN by akuztikz team song namin ng other half coh (MARLON) ahiahi
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Monster Tree ?? ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:56

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy