• ARCHIVES 
  • » Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

Pages: 11234

Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

nayze
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

[b]Bartender[/b] by T-Pain - ironically we met in a club and that song was on..so everytime i hear that song, it reminds me of my boi!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

never be replaced..~ :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Whats Your Theme song??? The Theme song for you and your GF/BF Ill make the first move... Me and My Girlfriends Theme song is :arrow: [b]Is It You By Cassie[/b] How About You???

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:42

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy