• ARCHIVES 
  • » Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

[b]at frist..[/b] to find some kewl layouts.. [b]but now..[/b] to expand my knowledge in graphics and to meet new friends,
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

[color=#FF99CC][font=Comic Sans Ms]To learn some fun stuffs and tricks,,and of course to meet new friends :D[/font][/color]
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because my friend told me so..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

-i want to have more friends :) -learn new tricks -share my knowlegde about fs, image editing, etc :P
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] i joined to have new friends and to learn more about stuffs [/b][/align][/color]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

First, I joined this Ftalk to find answers of what's happening in Friendster last month. But now, I want to have fun. ^_^
Gameloading
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dweller]-i want to have more friends -learn new tricks -share my knowlegde about fs, image editing, etc[/quote] me too... :lol:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my main reason is to learn how to make layuot on my own...
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My friend said will [b]kill [/b]me if I'm not join [i]Friendster[/i] ! [spoiler][align=center]:lol::lol::lol:[/align][/spoiler]
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Because I heard that in FriendsterTalk you'll learn lots of things about photoshop,friendster,css,etc. That's why I joined it! :>
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] So i can have more friends ;) that's all [/color] [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to meet new online friends and to learn more about html codes and the like :eh:
ghost_fighter
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to learn more about layie and friendster :)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Learn a lot of tweaks. :) [/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

At first to know and learn how to use and make their cool JS layouts, CSS layouts and the tweaked layout. I really loved it. But when it gets longer. I realized that I was in FriendsterTalk to learn more about Friendster. Have Friends. Have Fun. Have a good Reputation. And Gain Posts!
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

out of curiosity.., i have no idea that day!!..haha:P:P
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i joined the ftalk.. because i love 2 know more about u and ofcurse about meh.. i want 2 have some more friends... and the other tricks of the other site.. ^_^
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

i join friendster talk bcoz i want to learn more about friendster and i want to discover more friends. . in err . . friendstertalk. . is an online forum discussion where in each forumer can share ideas. . so if i were you love this site bcoz this site was not created for the creator it self it is created for all of us. . and i hope we all here will help to maintain this site alive and well mobilize. . and always follow rules thanks and more power. . (nyahaha SONA ng presidente un huh!)
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When i started using friendster way back 2004, i spend most of my time looking for a nice background for my profile than chatting in the MIRC. As i remember, i always change my background every after 2 weeks. =D=D=D=D But when i found out about friendstertalk, i'm more serious in terms of editing my profile because of the tricks. It's not all about the layouts or tricks only but also to have a friend here even she/he is not in my friendlist. I'ts nice to know that even you don't know the person he/she are there for you and willing to help you if u ask for help to assist you. People here are so kind and friendly...:wow::):thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Also 2 create Multiply layies. ;) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:02

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy