• ARCHIVES 
  • » Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

arelz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

To learn new Tricks and Tutorials....and hanging-out sometime when bored in Friendster
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

[b] to have new friends and to have new codes for my friendster account.. [/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Well at that time..I saw a friend of mine having the [b]WVM[/b]..after knowing ftalk about the [b]WVM[/b]...I get interested..and the rest is history...:D :thumbsup:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]because of[/i] [b]friendster tricks and tutorials[/b], [i]this site is [/i][b]really useful [/b][i]and [/i][b]helpful[/b] :eh:[/align]
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

uh... I came here to learn new graphic stuff coz im not good in designing but im more in scripting ... :ninja: Lol...I admire those graphic guru...! keep it up... Lol... Ftalk inspire me to be a good boy :rose::D
xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

i joined because, i wanted to learn more trix. ;]:thumbsup:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i joined coz when i'm experiencing troubles on Friendster..... i will post my prob in the Friendster Help section then ta-da....XD
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

learn how to using javascript code... hohohoho.... even noe diz is hard fo me... :wallbash:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Weeeh!., i'll just add one more thing!., and also to learn some tricks and tu2rialzs xo dat i could make my peyg more kawaii!.. hehe... and cool!:cool:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i join to learn more tricky code for my fs =)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I joined FTalk because itcan help me improve my talents in the computer.Now,my cuz` calls me a computer genius :P .
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

First, honestly.. Im looking for tricks and tutorials for my friendster. But now, honestly. I love this forum, bcoz it's getting better and larger. And i found most of my TRUE friends here. :)
S_U_P_E_R_M_A_N
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think i did answer this question na.. by d way alright ulitin ko n lng... my ngbigay sakin ng site na 2 special sakin kya sumali ako... but sadly.. d na ko niya pinapancn:-(.... hay
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i forgot the reason why i joined .. stupid me .. :wallbash:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i joined here mainly because for the ticks.. but now.. im more intrested in the forum itself rather than the codes.. im creating new friends.. and i suppeerr love this forum..
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.. i joined ftalk coz.. i want to learn how to make some layout hehe and to meet new friends
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Just to socialize with other people. I think this thread have opposite!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cuz it's fun, & i feel like being here & learned about how to destroy friendster filters. jk
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

to go away from boringness. :lol:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to have new friends.. pimp my profile by my own creation.. and be good on techs,! wanna add me,?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:04

[ 11 queries - 0.571 second ]
Privacy Policy