• ARCHIVES 
  • » Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

fueledbyramen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

during the past few days, i got bored in friendster. so i tried friendstertalk...
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

i join here because i want to learn the codes , tweak my profile and meet some new friends :eh:
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

due 2 boredom hehehe :D
aGurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

I've joined ftalk to learn more how to tweak my friendster profile. And I've really learned alot :O
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Because pinoys are here. :lol:
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

share thoughts / ideas ... express feelings ... win friends...learn new things...:eh:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i joined because of their overlay layouts and i think this site is cool and fun. :)
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

because i want to leatrn how to make a layout..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] i've joined here n eptok 2 meet mre prends and 2 learn mre abt. computer and internet! =) [/color]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i join here because i want to see my gf. & what is she doing here. =D and i join here to have fun. :D:thumbsup:[/b]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i join here to have many friends and to lurn make a CSS.
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm join because my Friends... She say join in here so I'm join now...
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i join FStalk cuz i lyk forum :D and meet new pepz :D[/b]
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i joined because i have heard from a friend that there are many tutorials here..lol. and now that friend of mine is still a newbie and im already a ftalker.. hehehe.. Ftalk ROCKS!!
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bcuz i wnt to learn how to make personalized layouts!..[i][/i][b][/b]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

first, to learn how to make layouts... but now, im more enjoying with meeting friends through ftalk.. =)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Iwant to have more friends.. and i want to be a part of this forum and to leran how to make layout.. :D:thumbsup:
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i join cuz i want to meet more people and know more tricks for fs and to know you them and they nyahaha =D
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because i want to explore more things
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for some reasons I really don't know I don't even know what was a forum when I join fstalk. I just did. I was not active for like 2 months then I began posting and stuffs because i see everything is interesting.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:39

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy