• ARCHIVES 
  • » Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

[b][color=gray] Hmm... TO : :arrow: Join my Crazy Friends here =D :arrow: Spread a Crazy and funny stuff. :arrow: And to meet new Friends! :D:thumbsup: :penguin: [/color][/b]
YanyAn14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

i joined here to meet new friends and to interact as well... i hope i can have many friends here..:D
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

To make my profile more beautiful and to be able to access/use all the features of the FriendsterTalk :D 'Coz if you don't sign up you can't access all and not be able to reply and can not go to Underground =) :D :D
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm so sorry moderators because I double posted i'm so sorry 'coz when I clicked the submit button, my browser said "The Page Cannot Be Displayed" then I clicked the back button and pressed submit again and when it finish posting, I saw that there's another and it posted when an error occured and I thought it will not post i'm so sorry :crybaby: [b]SORRY SORRY SORRY[/b]:cry: [b]Next time i'm gonna double check my post and i'm not gonna double post again :([/b] [b]Please accept my apologies I'M VERY SORRY[/b]

Last edited by kinetixz10 (2008-11-08 04:53:57)

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^^^^ hahahahah hes nervous about you mods.. anyway... i joined for the codes.. and soon for friends.. and now to establish some ties with the people here FTALK a nice forum!!!! ahahahaah me speak good ahahahah
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me? to learn something new.. :eh:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i just joined here to browse ang get some layouts,. but i didnt expect i can make friends here,. :D[/b]
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i joined fstalk to widen up my knowledge about designing web pages :cool: and also to meet new friends :eh: and of course to learn something new.. :)
doOdz_joza
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]+ ahm.. got nothing nice to do around here.. + so i just decided to join.. + wui,, need help!! + how could i edit my profy!? where am i going!? + doodz_joza@yahoo.com +[/b][align=center][/align]
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why did i? nakajoin nq d2 dati pa,pero ngregister ako new account hehe,x0w? like ko friendster talk naengganyo ako kc its a shuffle of evey conversation, adik din nmn aq sa friendster,hihi,un , mahilig ako sa artworks at story telling kea ayan, npunta aq sa literature page and, naengganyo ako to share my stories, i mean stories i made :rolleyes:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Wanna learn to make layouts..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cos' I love editing my profile, and of course I wantes to meet new friends x] :P
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I joined hir, bcoz i want 2 create my own unique layouts :thumbsup:, jst lyk wat i'm doing now, meet a lot of frends also. :)[/b]
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to learn tweaks & how to cre8 layiess . gain frends . :)
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my friend told me so...
sakura.nohana
» n00b
1969-12-31

I joined FStalk to learn more about making layiess
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to learn how to make great layouts , tweak my profile, & to gain more friends!
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well as a newbie here in ftalk i wanted to join cause i want to learn how to make layouts beautifully and to meet new people =)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

coz my friend told me to join here...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

First my objective in joining this Forum is to learn how to tweaks my profile. But later on I meet new cool friends here, and that's what makes me keep coming here. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Due to many questions , I had post this topic to know more about from you!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:12

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy