• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Pages: 1234566

[align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

[quote=karuro72002]@nix: me?! hahaha... :lol: nope you are! crazy than anyone! :lol:[/quote] Ok ok, i'll accept that i am crazy. but LESS crazy than you are. hehehe :P
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Uma-chan is really funny and nice to be with depending on her mood :lol: unfortunately, there are only a few who i know, kuya eehjhay, and emman. that's it so far! :lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^Hahaha Nice one Kuya Nix :lol: ADDED Person: [b]Kuya Ches[/b] : Always Make me Laugh when i saw the FTALK Scandal by Ate Meng Many Pose @ the Webcam =D =D BTW Can you revive the FTALK Scandal Topic? :D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cutie_phunk(anj) she'z so crazy ajaja.. it dependz n her mood, she'z my bestfriend... and akuzet16(julyen) she'z so funny and crazy my krung2x bestfriend...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I wanna revive the scandal thread too...but since we're sooo busy,., and it's school time..i dunno if it'll happen again.. i remember it was sembreak.. ATE CES also was one of those crazy peepz..trying to eat her hair?? watda, Haru-ness dancing on the cam... and the one-legged tikbalang! wahaha,, Karuruwangs was one heck of a crazy person..Oyeah. His tongue is sooooo disgusting! hahaha :peace: I miss those old ftalkies.. :D
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^I Want to Revive the FTALK scandal, Cause it's funny Kuya Harbs and Kuya Ches Pics POSE @Topic Still on my List [spoiler]Kuya Ches Kuya Eehjhay Kuya Kherminator[/spoiler]:D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@nix: no im not! if im double as crazy as you are, then ur triple! aw! then dat makes me 4x Crazy :lol: hahaha... :P GEN: Kua Ches?! @saDameng: no im not! dat guy you saw on cam was my brother! :lol:(Denial!) aw yah! added [b]SadaMENG:[/b] she eats Spammers! as in Confe SPAMERS >:) SPEM SPEM! hahaha... [b]FROLICKS: [/b]he's a Laughing Stuff! PEACE MEN! :D i miss this girl?! :paranoid: i min GUY! :lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Yup Kuya Ches BTW so you mean ate MENG Eat Spammers so It is not funny/Crazy You mean that she's Scary :eh: @T Still on my List :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hahahah... okay chester is i think older than u! :D ow yeah! i Void TOPIC: post # 21 or Same as post # :D okies! @ TOPIC: Haru: i miss her! :lol: she was one of my old ftalk friend! :D
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ I I'm Not Sure Cause even the people 12 yrs+ I already calling them Kuya and Ate :D @T Will update later :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-21 01:31:28)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]karuro[/b]: i'm still talking to you. haha. [spoiler] minsan kasi nadidiskonek ako sa ym. tapos di pa tayo nagkakasabay ng pag-ol. haha. kaya ganun.:eh: [/spoiler] [b]topic[/b]: kimmie, karuro, bob, maye and i'll add ize and lois.:lol: [b]ize[/b] - ftalk textmate. she's so soo.. crazy. haha. i texted her before and i laughed and laughed about her texts. as i can remember, our topic at that time was about boys.:lol: [b]lois[/b] - she's also my newest ftalk textmate. super [i]kulit[/i]. [color=red]kindly avoid posting in tagalog even if in spoilers.[/color]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-06-21 12:25:07)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No wonder si Meng! :D she's so crazy! :lol: & so allieness! & mabahoness! :lol: PEACE ms.trish!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: lolness smelly karurengs..haha im not the alieness... it you! lolengs :lol: i miss the old crazy people..how i wish it's already september :penguin: hmm...any of you guys remember one member here who really made me laugh?? the one who needs a lot of BUYTAMEANS?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yeah! it was sept when pipol got crazy bout the camera days! :lol: i miss horse people! :D TOPIC: MENG: she is so Smelliness/odorfull basura chicken joy lady! =D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]minsan kasi nadidiskonek ako sa ym. tapos di pa tayo nagkakasabay ng pag-ol. haha. kaya ganun.:eh:[/quote] This is what i'm talking about. --- woah. two of the most alive and funniest members are here. [quote=karuro72002]@nix: no im not! if im double as crazy as you are, then ur triple! aw! then dat makes me 4x Crazy :lol: hahaha... :P[/quote] *nosebleeds :wallbash:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hahahaha.... :lol: u must understand math 1st! :D TOPIC: MENG cuz she has 5 hands in one feet attached to her head! :lol: PEACE sadameng! :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: lolz. karuro is walking upside down,. @topic: Look at the name on my avatar :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ei change ur avatar! :/ hey! waaaahh... :o TOPIC: Meng again is so crazy chickenjoy & smells like tondo! =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]FROLICKS: he's a Laughing Stuff! PEACE MEN! :D i miss this girl?! :paranoid: i min GUY! :lol:[/quote] awwww haha yeah wonder whre he/she... errr :lol: is ryt now... id say.. [b]clare aka push[/b] [i]of course!!! clare is often associated with words, Crazy, Funny, Lunatic, Mental[/i] siz clare just tell me if u need my help lolz.. or maybe we need some help ahhee :wasted: :retard: :kiss: miss u siz!! =( [b]karuro[/b] dont asky why hes effin crazy!! :lol: :retard: haha peace karurengz :kiss: yabya!! ahehe :P :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-21 20:09:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:04

[ 9 queries - 0.526 second ]
Privacy Policy