• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Pages: 1..123456

[align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

For sure.. I'm not in the list. Hahah... :lol: [spoiler]TOP 1: [u]Push[/u] Certified. 100% Haha, sorry! :D So is sir eehjhay, joebz, sis uma.. and so much more... :P [/spoiler]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

:arrow: OMG Lois. remove that pic :crybaby: as said by karuruwang: 100% humiliation!!! wahahaha.,.. Drama moments of kuya eehjhay! :lol:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: OMG Lois. remove that pic :crybaby: as said by karuruwang: 100% humiliation!!! wahahaha.,.. Drama moments of kuya eehjhay! :lol:[/quote] [b]Oops, forgot to include Ate Meng! Haha.. Ate, don't worry, it's not THAT bad.. Hehe... :P[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yah include her! =D wuhahahaha... @meng: ei sama moh!! change it! :O @hoshi: yah i saw it! wuhahaha... its funny!
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^ yah include her! =D wuhahahaha... @meng: ei sama moh!! change it! :O @hoshi: yah i saw it! wuhahaha... its funny![/quote] Don't worry I will. =D My list: [quote]:arrow: Of course, PUSH! :arrow: Uma :arrow: Eehjhay :arrow: Joebz :arrow: Karuro [haha... [i]walang aangal... hehe[/i] :arrow: Angeli :arrow: Ate Meng :arrow: Sis Mizel[/quote] There's so many. If you think you're one of the craziest people in Ftalk, don't hesitate to [s]shout[/s]talk it out to me... Heheh... :D

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-06-23 07:41:55)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ows?! :O do i look like a clown to you?! :lol: TOPIC: MENG!
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^ ows?! :O do i look like a clown to you?! :lol:[/quote] Yeah, I kind of do. =D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]@Lowis: yah! i missed the YM conversation! =X[/quote] yea, I miss it too. Hope we can do it again by september. yay. :lol: [quote=eehjhay]^ OMG?! My pic again?! :redface::o I thought those already been buried. Oh well, we're in underground anyway :paranoid:[/quote] nyahahaha.. actually, it's still in my friendster photos. :evil:[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: OMG Lois. remove that pic :crybaby: as said by karuruwang: 100% humiliation!!! wahahaha.,.. Drama moments of kuya eehjhay! :lol:[/quote] nyahahaha.. I won't it's so memorable. =D Polgoso, Kuya Pekz, and Karuro. :wallbash:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Polgoso is the most funniest Dog around FTALK! :lol: i miss Chet! =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for meh it's :arrow: Bob :arrow: Dhen2x ^they're the funniest eptok member that i've met.. =) :D :thumbsup:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haa~~~ that 1, my roomates~~ They olweys shares smthing funny~~ Like dem all~!:D:thumbsup:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me.. Dondon!:eh: Orio!!!!!=D Bel!:D Mikay!:eh::thumbsup: Eney!:wow: edited: i forgot Mayor Recom..oh i mean tatay Jie..:lol::lol:

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-12-03 01:27:17)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]Dondon!:eh:[/quote] :o:o:o ??? [hr] [b]topic:[/b] :arrow: cla_15 (riz) :arrow: karuro :arrow: Nanix (orio) :arrow: kuya jie :arrow: Linniie :arrow: portuniecho :arrow: mabel :arrow: mikay :arrow: chester [spoiler]=D=D=D[/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

To the World Of Human Hyeanas. [align=center][spoiler]The Human Hyena Familia [b]I: Orio/Nanix84 II: Eney/eney0715 III: Me...[i]Weirdly[/i]...:wallbash: IV: Mikay V: Pat[/b][/spoiler][/align]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

waah here =D bro orio - the priest who digs secrets who had a gasoline station that play paintball! =D bro guile- waaah I can't say anything he's just the most hilarious member here :lol: ate penoy - waah her eyebags makes me laugh :P ate bel - waah the cute mushrooms :eh: nd ate o and ate mikay :cool:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Orio! fo shooo! :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The thread starter. Not crazy... But very funny! :penguin: ;) :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'm sure there are lots of funny and crazy FTalkers, but I haven't encountered them so far, and at this moment, I find the following to be one of the funniest i've met :D : :arrow: Cla (Ninja Riz) :arrow: Mikay :arrow: Eney :arrow: mabel :arrow: Dondon :arrow: Orio :arrow: Guille :arrow: Zyrax (cheng) :arrow: Lyrhicks :arrow: Angel Clara :arrow: Echo :arrow: Duch

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-03 01:08:58)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]here's my list...... they are 100% funny and crazy... =D=D :lol::lol::lol: first on the list is[/color] :arrow: [color=red]Orio/Nanix84[/color] [color=purple] - the funniest & the craziest ftalker i've met... :lol::lol::lol: he never runs out of hilarious things to say.... :lol: he has lots of sins and tumors.... =) =D=D :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup: don't change orio... =) hope u can give me some of that tumors u have.....so i wil hve tumor also... :lol::lol::lol: second on the list is[/color] :arrow: [color=red]kuya jie/jieduck[/color] [color=purple]- the silicone master... =D=D=D his posts are very amusing... :lol::lol::lol: don't forget our orders kuya jie.... =D & last but not the least is[/color] :arrow: [color=red]bel/As cicatrizes[/color] [color=purple]- the 40D... =D=D she has a great sense of humor... very witty.... =) i always LOL at her posts.... :lol: 40D spirit!!! =D:thumbsup: ...& those are the funniest & craziest ftalk members....[/b][/color] =) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-03 02:55:24)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

There are lots of crazy members here..but..i dunno..i haven't met them yet.. :wallbash: in random order.. :eh: :P Orionatooo..Guile..Riz..Dondon..Mikay..Jie..Dhen..Chan..Pat..Hayley..(???..:lol: peace hyena..:P) Mabel..Tunie.. and many more!.. :lol: but..for me..Orionatooo is the funniest..he is.. Hilarious!.. :lol: he'll make you laugh everyday.. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:27

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy