• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Pages: 123456..6

[align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

[align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top members threads, :lol: & eye popping :o strict/Scariest Mod Threads here, why not put dis cool & funny :eh: thread! give crazy members a Chance! Not Literally Crazy! Clown Type! X) :lol: if you think [b]Members are[/b] crazy :lol: Loud :penguin: Fun to be with :eh: good character ;] Cool :cool: & has a pleasing & sumtimes outrange personality! :smoke: then post his/her name here! who knows?! maybe its ur friend's time to shine! :D You can Post as many as you like! its totally free & for Fun! hahahha.. ______________________________________________________________________ [align=center][b]just want to clear thing out or make it sound good/ to me it look so cool here are sum definitions of words used on this thread[/b]![/align] [b]Funny[/b] [b]fun·ny[/b] [fúnnee] [sub][i]adjective (comparative fun·ni·er, superlative fun·ni·est[/i]) [/sub] [sub]• comical: causing amusement, especially enough to provoke laughter [/sub] [sub]• strange: odd or perplexing [/sub] [sub]That's funny, I can't find my keys.[/sub] [sub]• unconventional: out of the ordinary in a quaint or comical way [/sub] [sub]a funny little doorway through an arch[/sub] [b]Crazy[/b] [b]cra·zy[/b] [kráyzee][sub] [sub][i]adjective (comparative cra·zi·er, superlative cra·zi·est) (informal)[/i] [/sub] [sub]• ridiculous: not showing good sense or practicality [/sub] [sub]• very fond: extremely fond of somebody or something[/sub] [sub]crazy about tennis[/sub] [sub]noun (plural cra·zies)[/sub] [sub]Microsoft® Encarta® 2006. © 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.[/sub] [align=center]Is your Names Posted?! Please Dont be Offend ^^ Be Proud & Stand Out! cuz ur cool & Fun! ur the responsible one who makes FTALK so entertaining remmbr ur not a Laughing stuff, but a Legend! [/align] ______________________________________________________________________ [align=center][quote=Simple Rules Applied /][b]Please Read[/b] =) :thumbsup: For Fairness & Clean Thread! No Spamming No Starting of Flames its ok to make this thead a Chat rum but please dont abuse & always be on the topic, not Off Topics :P[/quote] [/align] see you crazy peoples around! just kipn 8 Real! ^~ =|

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-06-15 06:02:03)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Well for me JOANNE always made me laugh. And yeah my Ate Fransesca too. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

^where's ju-an. haven't seen her online in y!m. :doubt: For me the [b] rangers[/b] composed of: .ate meng <-- the craziest. :lol: .dadi eehjhay .nicey .zephyr .chester .harvey .neex .ate grazie .ate weng .kuya xave OMG! did I missed someone? :lol:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]• [b]Kuya Losher[/b] - Always doing me a favor and keeps me company. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/71.gif[/img] • [b]Kuya Kher[/b] - Always being kind and funny.[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img] • [b]Kuya eejhay[/b] - He's the craziest![img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/67.gif[/img] • [b]Ate Joebz[/b] - She is awesome and I request to her all the time.[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img] • [b]Kuya Bob[/b] - He is always helping people.[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/79.gif[/img] • [b]Kuya Port[/b] - Always helping people like Bob and he's funny.[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/71.gif[/img] • [b]Ate love.ceii[/b] - She is so nice!!I just met her and I'm beginning to like her.[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/78.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-06-15 12:20:28)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: lolness,, i think one of the craziest member i know from the start is manong bob(lucknskill) and my mareh.. haha talk bout confe days..and the hotseat memories =D and the rangers too... ayei's laugh was the craziiiiiiest! :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [sup]Ate aya - lol.i liek her jokes even though some of it are corny :lol:[/sup] [sup]Ate push - she always made me laugh when she sings. [/sup] [sup]Kapz - bwahaha.youtube addict xD[/sup] [sup]Shirow - the craziest =D[/sup] [sup]Harbii - the funniest :rolleyes: [/sup] [/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-06-15 12:30:49)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-'].ate meng .dadi eehjhay .nicey .zephyr .chester .harvey .neex .ate grazie .ate weng .lowes[/quote] Agree with this people. :lol: For me the craziest ever in the webcam is Kirara!! Next is chester.. Oh my gosh.. Miss dem lot. :crybaby:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Awtz! Me too. I miss those moments. But the super funniest and craziest of them all is Meng! Ate meng make me laugh even when I'm serious. [b]Class S members[/b] with special mention of: Push Aya

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-06-15 17:45:59)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't know the crazy side of the members & mods that much but all hail to meng for always giving me the laughs. =D:thumbsup: weng, she's crazy to boot. shakiro i think, and tikboyoyoy! hanzel and grace stitch.. finally joanne. gawd where's this girl. :lol:

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-06-15 20:38:14)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think its eehjhay, push - craziest :D .... chester, podo - funniest ;)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']For me the rangers composed of: .ate meng <-- the craziest. :lol: .dadi eehjhay .nicey .zephyr .chester .harvey .neex .ate grazie .ate weng .kuya xave OMG! did I missed someone? :lol:[/quote] omg. I missed izee, and ayei. :lol: sadameng and chester are the most craziest member / moderator for me. haha. I missed the old times. :doubt: [b]Joanne[/b] [whatever of ftalk], she's so funny. especially when we talk about the wafuuu guys out there. =D

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-15 21:44:37)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Kuya Eehjhay? - ( Craziest LOLZ :lol: ) Kuya Kher? - ( Funny ) =D And The ~Class X~ Members :D ( They Always Make Me Laugh at there Story Especially Ate Lady_Butterfly Story :lol: )
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What you mean im the craziest? hahahaha.. im not. im a good boy actually. :wow:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Lolz Your the Craziest Member @ ~Class X~ :lol: :D :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]Ate Joebz - She is awesome and I request to her all the time.[/quote] Whuh? :O I'm not funny, I'm only weird. :| [spoiler] Ate Push - really mental. I really can't stop laughing when she's around :lol: Shirow - he's one crazy guy, especially when he does the cat voice. Ate Aya - hahaha, she's also really funny XD Harvii - he's such a killjoy --lulz-- but he's also funny :lol: Shakiro - I dunno but I find him really funny especially when he posts at Class-S [/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Presenting the funniest and craziest members alive. [b]All Class-S Members.[/b] [spoiler][b]Special Mention Part I :[/b] Shirow -the epic member evar exist in ftalk!! <33 u. Ephe -with his incredibly unsolved riddles with unbelievable answers. Kaka Aya -for being so funny in everywhere. =d D Angelo (Joe) -for teaching me -u know what i mean- Tunie -with his lolz lolz lolz Joebz and Nela -for being good couple (lolwut) Push -waaalala. teh one who always use big fonts. O__o Shak and Bob -inhale britannia!![/spoiler] [i]... moar to come ...[/i] Aside of them, I found these people are funny and crazy too. [spoiler]Ate Shika -woops. so glad that i met u ate. =d Andry -best victim in ym. haha. Yuuki -for his animu freaks. Linniie -for being crazy with my name. [/spoiler]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/senam_pagi2.gif[/img][/url] For me the funniest person here in the forum was [b]dale[/b] but such a good friend..[url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/kissing.gif[/img][/url]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yea. kuya dale is also funny. we're not close but I find him nice. :P gaaaad.. I miss James, ate ces, and kim. :P *i'm getting memory gap here.*
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

THE FUNNIEST and CRAZIEST bunch of members I've met so far.. first place goes to....... :arrow: [b] PUSH [/b] if we're both present .. expect a conference :eh: [spoiler] [b]NAME VOICE QUALITY CRAZINESZ LEVEL[/b] ade Yuna kireii-desu :thumbsup::thumbsup:[b][/b] (if no shirow hahaha) Duch pretty :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (if absent in skul haha) Maye goddess voice :thumbsup: Joebs cute voice :thumbsup::thumbsup:[b][/b] (if full moon) Kyulatrixia DIVA!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Tunie DIVA!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Blurry oOooh lala :thumbsup: D Angelo deeeeepppp :thumbsup::thumbsup: Shika nymph <3 :thumbsup: Shirow catmonkey(?!) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (if no uncle invasion) push DIVA!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Nela beautiful helicopter :thumbsup::thumbsup: Harvey pugi :thumbsup: Ephemeral ice breaker(?!) :thumbsup::thumbsup: (if not busy) [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-16 06:09:53)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ MWAHAHAHA absent in school??? :o i dont do that ... [i]for now[/i] :lol: wakakkaka~ definitely .. [b]PUSH[/b] =D she's the most crazy, LUNATIC person i befriended ... wakakaka~ =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:46

[ 12 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy