• ARCHIVES 
  • » I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

Pages: 123456..6

I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipinos and the culture so much. Just by reading about how he rose up from nothing, and how the people there in Phils. love him and look up to him so much. So who else is a boxing fan?? I'll give my 5 faves.... [b]1[/b]--Manny Pacquiao (46-3-2, 35 KO) Ranked #1 Pound for Pound in The Ring Magazine [b]2[/b]--Paul "Punisher" Williams (34-1, 25 KO) Ranked #3 in The Ring Magazine (Welterweight) [b]3[/b]--Zab Judah (36-5, 25 KO) Ranked #6 in The Ring Magazine (Welterweight) [b]4[/b]--Rey Bautista (25-1, 18 KO) Ranked #9 in The Ring Magazine (Jr. Featherweight) [b]5[/b]--Gerry Penalosa (53-6-2, 36 KO) Ranked #5 in The Ring Magazine (Bantamweight) [b]**edit**[/b] [i]I decided to make this thread not just about who likes boxing, but all about boxing. News, share on recent fights, news, whatever...just as long as it's all about boxing.[/i]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-29 22:21:07)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

oooh, first to reply :D i'm not a boxing fan YET! hahahahaha i'm planning to make it one of my new hobbies! seems so cool, so fun!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

[b]^[/b] [b]^[/b] [b]^[/b] well...ummmm...good luck to you with your new hobby :question:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm not really a boxing fanatics.. bwt, i enjoy watching boxing everytime Manny is in the ring!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [b]^[/b] then get ready for Pacquiao--Diaz =) :D
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ I hope Pacquiao wins this one. almost all boxing-fans favored Pacquiao to win but I doubt Manny would still have that speed after adding weight. Also Diaz is a natural Lightweight fighter and Pacquiao on the other hand is not yet used on this weight class. there maybe a chance that Pacquiao would not be fighting 100%. hoho Anyways! I thought I'm the only one here who loves boxing . :lol:

Last edited by Frazen (2008-06-25 11:28:55)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Frazen]^ I hope Pacquiao wins this one. almost all boxing-fans favored Pacquiao to win but I doubt Manny would still have that speed after adding weight. Also Diaz is a natural Lightweight fighter and Pacquiao on the other hand is not yet used on this weight class. there maybe a chance that Pacquiao would not be fighting 100%. hoho Anyways! I thought I'm the only one here who loves boxing . Last edited by Frazen (Today 11:28:55)[/quote] [b]^[/b] :wallbash: Yep, iIagree with you. Everybody is favoring Diaz to win, but it could very well turn out to be a good, close fight. Diaz is an exceptional fighter, i gotta give him credit, and he's hungry. I just hope Manny is more hungry. Regardless of the final outcome, I'm sure it will be a great fight. Pacquiao never disappoints. I guess we'll find out in a few more days. :paranoid: Go Manny !!! :penguin:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-25 12:31:01)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1.) manny "pacman" paquiao 2.) gerry penalosa 3.) aj "bazooka" banal :):thumbsup: 4.) rey "boom boom" bautista 5.) michael farenas :):thumbsup: :P:penguin:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ good Top 5....thanks for sharing on my thread, bro :thumbsup:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]then get ready for Pacquiao--Diaz[/quote] yes! i was really so excited about the fight..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]yes! i was really so excited about the fight..[/quote] 3 more days !!!!! :D :eh:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]3 more days !!!!![/quote] yes, hope he win! oh.. i guess i have pray for it!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow....I really thought that Pacquiao-Diaz was going to be a close, tough fight. Boy, was I wrong. Pacquiao destroyed Diaz. Honestly, I thought Pacquiao looked in the best condition I've ever seen him. He looks stronger as a lightweight, and definitely did not lose any of his speed. Geeeez. Manny, I'm sorry for having doubts. =| :lol: For those of you who missed the fight and want to see it....here you go, all 9 rounds. ALL 9 ROUNDS ARE WORTH WATCHING...SERIOUSLY. I love how the commentators, at the beginning of the fight talk about how Manny "at 29 years old, may have seen his best years already" but by Round 2 they are comparing his performance to Muhammad Ali. That's right, Manny, show 'em. So, anyway, for those of you interested, feel free to watch...... [align=center][b]Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao vs "Dangerous" David Diaz[/b][/align] [align=center][b]"The Perfect Fight"[/b][/align] [align=center][b]Round 1 (plus introductions)[/b][/align] [align=center][b]"The point being, Pacquiao may have seen his best days already"[/b][/align] [spoiler][youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pFmC29gdyzA[/youtube][/spoiler] [align=center][b]Rounds 2 & 3[/b][/align] [align=center][b]"Yeah, I AM big enough AND I'm faster than you are"[/b][/align] [spoiler][youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=h-8afdDWIj4[/youtube][/spoiler] [align=center][b]Rounds 4 & 5[/b][/align] [align=center][b]"The Thrilla' FROM Manila"[/b][/align] [spoiler][youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9BhblIfrve0[/youtube][/spoiler] [align=center][b]Rounds 6 & 7[/b][/align] [align=center][b]"I've always said fighters do things for a reason and they don't do things for a reason. If David Diaz is not doing things he needs to do there's a reason. The reason is Manny Pacquiao"[/b][/align] [spoiler][youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zgTpNYEWiEY[/youtube][/spoiler] [align=center][b]Rounds 8 & 9[/b][/align] [align=center][b]"Bad Intentions"[/b][/align] [spoiler][youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7_zdC5HeWbw[/youtube][/spoiler] I like the talk about a possible Pacquiao-Hatton fight. Hatton is strong but if Diaz couldn't get over Manny's speed and Hatton was embarrased by Mayweather's speed....Hatton better turn down that offer. =D I wouldn't mind seeing a Marquez-Pacquiao III either. :thumbsup:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-30 10:35:43)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Pacquiao-Hatton match would fun to watch if it will push threw :D\m/
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha hell yeah......fun to watch Pacquiao destroy him like he did to Diaz. And even though I think Hatton is a better fighter than Diaz (also different weight class) I think Pacquiao would take him out even sooner than 9 because Hatton doesn't defend as well as Diaz. If Manny can move up another 5 pounds and be as good as he was last night....Hatton doesn't have a shot in this world of beating Pacman.
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Finally Manny is now the first Filipino and only Asian to be a 4 time World Champ in 4 different divisions.... To Manny Congrats... [url]http://www.mannypacquiao.ph[/url]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Also, he's now the only Filipino fighter to ever hold a title in the lightweight division. Manny also said just yesterday that he would like to move up to light-welterweight for a fight against IBO champion Ricky Hatton. He's gunning for 5 titles in 5 different weight classes. However, his promoter has said that he is very close to signing a deal for Manny to fight 130-pound champ Edwin Valero, another southpaw (24-0, 24 KO, #3 in Jr. Lightweight by The Ring Magazine) on November 8. [align=center][img]http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/1051/Edwin-Valero1.jpg[/img][/align] [align=center]Venezuelan sensation Edwin Valero (24-0, 24 KO)[/align]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-30 10:30:41)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a rumored fight between the pacman and the golden boy by december would also be a great fight and by next year the pacman and the hitman is also a great thing to watch haha! pacman vs golden boy - i think pacman is the underdog in their fight =) pacman vs hitman - the hitman is 1 of my favorite but im also want to win my fellow countrymen :lol:
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think pacman can take out the golden boy.. Oscar dela Hoya is slower than he was before.. And I don't think he can keep up with pacman's speed. :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: the golden boy has a huge advantage in their weight class and also have the punch power =) :arrow: pacman is at his prime and he has the advantage when it comes to speed :eh: i can wait for this 2 guys to slug it all out, who ever wins in their match for sure its a great thing to watch :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:20

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy