• ARCHIVES 
  • » I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

Pages: 1..123456

I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

ashu
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

i dont know about boxing but i enjoy watching boxing on Tv
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

njoy watching boxing :D ╔══╦══╦══╦══╗   ╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║   ╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║   ║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║   ║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║   ╚══╩══╩══╩══╝ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨ NeW yEaR``°º¤ø
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I'll w8 4 d next match of [i]Pacman[/i]. :) [/b][/font]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pacquiao vs hatton will be a great fight =D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I love boxing, personally, and my favorite boxer is, honestly, Manny Pacquiao. I've been watching his fights for about 5 or 6 years now. Reading up on Pacman is one of the ways I came to like Pilipi

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy