• ARCHIVES 
  • » A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

Pages: 12344

A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming his agony. He had been partially skinned after monstrous mum Klara, 31, caged him for months while relatives who were also in a sick cult feasted on his raw flesh, an appalled judge heard yesterday. The mum wept in a Czech court as her evil was exposed in a case echoing the Fritzl dungeon horror in Austria. Ondrej and his helpless brother Jakub, nine, were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables as they were ritually TORTURED, BURNT and WHIPPED with belts. Naked Their life of hell only ended when a neighbour in the city of Brno bought a CCTV baby monitor. Instead of pictures of his newborn he was confronted by live images of Ondrej naked in the cellar — beaten and chained. Cops swooped on the house next door and also freed a girl posing as an adopted sister aged 13 and clutching a teddy. She later turned out to be 34 — and one of the torturers. The boys’ mum accused the woman — fellow cult member Barbora Skrlova — of brainwashing her. She wailed: "Terrible things have happened. I realize it and can’t understand how I could have allowed it." The court in her home city heard the abuse of her children was co-ordinated via text messages sent by a leader of the Grail Movement cult — who was known only as the "Doctor". Her sister Katerina was also involved. The abuse trial of the boys’ mum, another relative and their bogus sister Skrlova — who fled and was later found posing as a boy in Norway — continues. Three others also face charges. v this is the 34-year-old. the one whooo posed as a 13-year-old. :D [spoiler][img]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00511/paedo1_511923a.jpg[/img][/spoiler] credits to thesun.co.uk

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-06-21 09:14:57)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

^ gosh. is this true?? it gives me the creeps.:o
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

WTF!? poor child...do the same to the torturers so they wold feel the pain the children felt!
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wtf?! :O that's crazy! it give me creeps..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wtf?? that's terrible and i agree with jessie ian ....the torturers should get the same punishment and whoaaaa that is a very unattractive girl in that pic lol :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Holycr@p, is that real or ure just messing around? I cant believe it. ;_; -- :O -- exagerated. lol
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yakss... how grosszzz and de-humanize act... ...are they cannibals???
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Goodness gracious! I've been deeply disturbed upon even reading the title of this thread. This is just despicable..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]OMG.that family is mean![/i][/b]
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yuck im gonna puke hearing this story cannibals should eat themselfs
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is soooo :o how come eat human and your own child? better put them in mental facilities..,
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what the :question::exclaim::exclaim: thats to mean poor kids :disgust:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]I won't mind beating the stupid out of them, if i'd get the chance. =|[/i][/align]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I feel a chill up my spine. Horrible. just horrible.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

omg!! was that for real?! geez...:O i thought it only happens in movies... well if thats true guess im wrong.. =|
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waaahh this one's creepy...[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th001_.gif[/img] Such canibalism..I pity the boy's relatives...[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th015_orz.gif[/img]
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ugh...POOR BOY!...But, whatever...he's family will suffer in HELL!...:mad::thunder:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

A 34-year-old posing as a 13-year-old...? O_O This gave me the creeps.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG good thing they knew about it earlier. Or else they would've been found, dead already (bones) LOL Poor children!! T^T
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cannibals. :thumbsdown:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:34

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy